Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Happy Sunday Friends. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Happy Sunday Friends. (2398 Views)

Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Just For Laughs...happy Sunday / Hilarious Pictures.....happy Sunday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Sunday Friends. by kellynoah: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
A mother had these words for her 3 daughters after their weddings, "My beauties, don't forget to text me your experience of the first night, " After 1 week, the 1st. daughter sent an sms "NESCAFE" to the Mum while the 2nd txt "BENSON & HEDGES". The Mum, bemused by the messages, picked her tin of Nescafe and read from the label "Fantastic till the last drop". She also went to her hubby's packet of cigarette, written on it was "Extra Long, King size", She blushed! For their age she wasn't much worried but decided to wait for her 3rd daughter's experience. After a few days, she received a PostCard which was written "Arik: Lagos-Kano". She quickly called ARIK Air Information Desk and was told "It's 3 times daily, 7 days a week & 75 minutes flight both ways". She just slumped & fainted! crythis man go kill my daughter! =)). cool cool cool
Re: Happy Sunday Friends. by kellynoah: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2012
In an alcohol factory the regular taster died
and the director started looking for a new
one to hire. A drunkard with ragged,dirty look came to apply for the position. The director of the factory wondered how to send him away. They tested him,gave him a glass with a drink. He tried it and said, "It's
red wine, a muscat, three years old, grown on a north slope, matured in steel containers." "That's correct", said the boss. Another glass. "It's red wine, cabernet, eight years old, a south western slope, oak barrels." "Correct."
The director was astonished. He winked at his secretary to suggest something. She brought in a glass of urine. The alcoholic tried it. "It's a blonde, 26 years old, three months pregnant, made inside the work office. And if you don't give me the job, I'll also tell who's the father!" The boss replied you ve got the job. cool cool cool
Re: Happy Sunday Friends. by Lucario007(m): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2012
Nice one! cool
Re: Happy Sunday Friends. by kellynoah: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2012
9days 2 val, and guys are already changing their ringtones from U MUST CHOP MY MONEY to WHETHER NA ONE NAIRA, ABI NA ONE MILLION, BABY U GOT ME, BABY U GOT ME. guyz wit wayoooooooo. cool cool cool
Re: Happy Sunday Friends. by kellynoah: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
A professor at the University was giving a lecture on the supernatural.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks “How many people here believe in ghosts?”
About 90 students raised their hands.

“Well, that’s a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you’ve seen a ghost?”
About 40 students raised their hands.

“That’s really good. I’m really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?”
About 15 students raise their hands.
“Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?”
3 students raise their hands. “That’s fantastic.

Now let me ask you one question further. Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?”
Way in the back, Akpos raised his hand.
The professor takes off his glasses, and says, “All the years I’ve been giving this lecture; no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You’ve got to come up here and tell us about your experience.”

The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, “So, tell us what it’s like to have s*ex with a ghost?”
He replied, “Ghossst?
Shiiiiit! From way back there I thought you said,”Goats!” cool cool cool
Re: Happy Sunday Friends. by ARareGem(f): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
Lol at first joke and guys changing their ring tone!
Re: Happy Sunday Friends. by Lucario007(m): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
haha dude u got me cracking up! more! more! grin cool
Re: Happy Sunday Friends. by bunmioguns(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2012
Hahahaahahahhaah, Laff wan make me lose my D1ck Donkoline. . . . . Nice jokes collection
Re: Happy Sunday Friends. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2012
nice jokes i cant stop laughing
Re: Happy Sunday Friends. by bingbagbo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2012
^^^

me too! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Went To Buy Recharge Card From One Aboki Who Sells Stuff On My Street / h / Tighten Ya Ribs; Its BIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.