Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? (533595 Views)

Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Gmajor(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Have you found any?
berbs:
Hello people. Can someone tell me list of colleges that I can do my 2-year diploma in database management and analytics with cheap tuition Preferably in Calgary or Edmonton. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Gmajor(m): 5:29am On Jun 26, 2022
Please I sent you an email
adeyinkaadetunj:
Do I see someone that submitted his/her canada study permit application on 17th Nov, 2021 that has received decision from IRCC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2022
Which school do you attend in Edmonton if you don't mind me asking?

Engr2000:
Not at university of Alberta, but I live at Edmonton, what will you like to know about the school?
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Has anyone successfully paid their tuition using Form A recently?

Has anyone gotten a PTA for their trip recently?

Has anyone used PayMyTuition to pay their tuition before? How did you integrate it with Form A? If it isn't possible, how did you cope with the exchange rate?

For those that use flywire, how do you use it with Form A?

I will appreciate responses to these questions as I plan to pay my tuition and prepare for my trip.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by voicephone: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please can someone help me with a comprehensive convincing statement of purpose.please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Tcrown2020(f): 2:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Please, who is currently studying at university of Ottawa?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Tcrown2020(f): 2:11am On Jul 11, 2022
voicephone:
Please can someone help me with a comprehensive convincing statement of purpose.please

SOP for school admission or for visa processing?
For Canada visa visit the nairaland Canada student Visa forum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Anyone in halifax?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Pls anyone studying in York university Toronto

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by ejiro346(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hello house I’m planning to do a Past graduate program in Civil Engineering or related program, co-ops which college has a more flexible admission and processing fees
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by voicephone: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2022
Very soon
JapaProf:

Yes, I can help you with it. How soon do you need it?
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Engr2000: 3:42am On Jul 26, 2022
slydog:

Bro, I'd want to know if the kind of banking and insurance done in Canada is similar to what one done in Nigeria, you know all those marketing stuff.
insurance industry here is way ahead of the Naija insurance industry. People call in to buy insurance without marketing because it's compulsory

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Bronce: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dear All,

I will really appreciate your help identifying cheap schools for a master in data analytics in canada (any province). I am very motivated to take up January or Februaty intake.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by ProblemChild1: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please guys? Can i use my Nabteb Result to apply for college in Canada.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Ohalzprinx: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good day sir,
I am student(300l) in one of the universities on strike and I want to transfer to a foreign school in Canada (university of Calgary or any other university). I want to know if they accept transfer students and how to go about the whole process.
Thanks
The secondary school result I am using is NECO
My current cgpa is above 3.50
Hope it is acceptable
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by sunkanmi562(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Hello guys,
I would appreciate your advice so i did my bsc in Nigeria in architecture (2.2) before I proceeded to do another masters in construction project management in the uk with which i finished with a merit and I would like to go for another masters in canada. Here are my questions
1. Can i go for another masters in canada or it must be a phd?
2. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain admission and get my visa from the uk?
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2022
hello, is there anyone in halifax? i am coming tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Luckybelt: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2022
nairagrounds:

Has anyone used PayMyTuition to pay their tuition before? How did you integrate it with Form A? If it isn't possible, how did you cope with the exchange rate?

I will appreciate responses to these questions as I plan to pay my tuition and prepare for my trip.

Thanks!
One of the options in the paymytuition allows you to make bank transfer using bank teller. That s what we used I think. Trying to recall. It take almost 48 hours for the transfer
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by JTLawson(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2022
The homestay is a bit high... Something like a share apartment will be better...Can I get your contacts?
Emm1234:

Err dude you can check the school residence or homestay. There's also off campus accommodation here but you gotta get here first. Good luck!
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by awele001: 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pls house i do hear people saying they get into canada 3 months before school starts, and during this time they were able to work to raise money before they start school. How possible is this. Pls share ur experience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by gmary: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK4M2qUOWwA

This is an updated room tour of my minimalist room. I’ll be showing you guys my natural aesthetic room. I hope you get some decor inspiration from this video.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Luckybelt: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
gmary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK4M2qUOWwA

This is an updated room tour of my minimalist room. I’ll be showing you guys my natural aesthetic room. I hope you get some decor inspiration from this video.
this is so wonderful. pls let me know ur IG or twitter handles so i can follow you. I hv already subscribe to your youtube channel
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by lordswork(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2022
hour.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by tega419: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Luckybelt:

One of the options in the paymytuition allows you to make bank transfer using bank teller. That s what we used I think. Trying to recall. It take almost 48 hours for the transfer

@nairagrounds i need to speak to you please is there any way you can reach out to me its very important thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by tega419: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
nairagrounds:

Thanks!

@nairagrounds is there a way i can reach out to you its very urgent thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Thermodynamics(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hello, I'm planning to apply to a school that cost around 13000 cad, I plan to work to pay for my tuition fees and as well take care of my feeding and accomodation.
My sponsor will take care of my feeding and accommodation for the first 3 months, after that, I'm on my own. Is this possible?

Also what are the chances of switching to another college once I arrive in Canada.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Luckybelt: 3:07am On Sep 26, 2022
tega419:

@nairagrounds i need to speak to you please is there any way you can reach out to me its very important thanks
email me at tyyy200@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Legacyedition: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by deeteeneey(f): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2022
good day everyone,

Is there anyone heading to (or studying) in University of Lethbridge for Spring 2023 (Jan 2023) session? I need some guidance.

Also, i would like to findout if there's a whatsapp group for ULeth students

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.