Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? (533441 Views)

Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Ayimperial1: 2:36am On Nov 01, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I need a FEMALE ROOMMATE in Toronto, Ontario.
It is a shared room with a private bathroom in a Condo @$1,400
(A Shared Room means you will share the room with me and we have a Private bathroom in the room)
The rent will be split as $700 each.
It’s just 2mins walk to the bus-stop.

The location is close to Niagara College, Humber College, Sheridan College and Seneca College.
Available from NOVEMBER!!!

PLEASE ONLY THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS AND NEED AN ACCOMMODATION IN NOVEMBER SHOULD CONTACT ME VIA THE EMAIL
owolabiayomide31@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Sommie2012: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hi everyone, I am a PR and resident in Selkirk, Manitoba. I am a Chemistry graduate (BSc and MSc) from the University of Ibadan and I would like to enroll into the Bachelor of nursing program at the University of winnipeg or Brandon University. I have gone through the website but I still have few questions

1. Am I eligible with my first degree in Chemistry?
2. They mentioned something about the Agpa calculation for admission, but I don know how to do that

I will really appreciate any guide please. Preferably a student or graduate of nursing at UoW or Bradon university. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by Shakitibob0: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2023
Sommie2012:
Hi everyone, I am a PR and resident in Selkirk, Manitoba. I am a Chemistry graduate (BSc and MSc) from the University of Ibadan and I would like to enroll into the Bachelor of nursing program at the University of winnipeg or Brandon University. I have gone through the website but I still have few questions

1. Am I eligible with my first degree in Chemistry?
2. They mentioned something about the Agpa calculation for admission, but I don know how to do that

I will really appreciate any guide please. Preferably a student or graduate of nursing at UoW or Bradon university. Thanks
only your wassce certificate and transcript is needed for admission...
Re: Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? by olabanji88(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
can you apply for undergraduate studies in canada and come with dependants

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.