Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa (12343 Views)

EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke / EFCC Launches Massive Manhunt For Sacked Nigerian Official Over $2.1 Million / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by pheesayor(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2012
Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'awati Wal-Jihad, also known as Boko Haram, has started a manhunt for their sect members whom they accuse of conspiring in last week’s arrest of Abul Qaqa.  The punishment is beheading.

As fear has spread within the group, many of its members have fled from such places as Kaduna, Kano and Maiduguri.

Sources say the manhunt began with discreet investigations in Maiduguri, Damaturu, Kano and Kaduna, where Qaqa was captured.

It is focusing particularly on those members who have pitched tent with the splinter group, ‘Ansaru,’ which has empathetically expressed disgust with the manner of operations of Boko Haram, especially the multiple bomb explosions and killings in Kano.
Boko Haram leadership, a source said in Kano, is indeed convinced that Qaqa’s movement to Kaduna was leaked there and subsequently concluded there on account of several disagreements Qaqa encountered in that city from the fall out of the multiple blasts that killed almost 200 people.

Qaqa, it was learnt, was in Kaduna for several reasons, chief of which was to receive reports from Boko Haram’s Kaduna cells, as well as re-strategize and coordinate in response to the fissures within the group.

The three women who were arrested with Qaqa are still being held and interrogated.
Qaqa was born and bred in the North-East by Egbira Muslim parents from Kogi State.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-begins-manhunt-members-%E2%80%98betrayed%E2%80%99-abul-qaqa
http://pheesayor..com/2012/02/boko-haram-begins-manhunt-for-members.html
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Wily2wily: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
Is Egbira a sub Yoruba group?
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by 2mch(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
Wily2wily:

Is Egbira a sub Yoruba group?

grin grin grin grin grin

This guy is a virus. Do you just search for "Yoruba" and attack any where you see "Yoruba?" grin cheesy. May you not die of hypertension and mental problem over Yoruba issues. cool
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by PointB: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^^
Lol. That was funny.

@topic,
attacking Kano has proved a costly strategic mistake for Boko Haram.

Now they have two choices:
1. Concentrate their effort at getting the federal government to open negotiation with them.

2. Disband and disappear from Nigeria.

From the government side: there are still many options available:

1. Continue nipping at the leaders one by one.

2. Offer amnesty and financial inducements to the splinter group (provided the have no blood on their hands)

3. Pressure selected northern politicians with possible treasonable felony and allied crimes until the buckle

4. Don't negotiate with terrorists, they can't kill us all!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by ikeyman00(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2012
^^^^

neigotiation should never be an option

those people should be fished out to get smoked out!!!!

simple as that!!

now u can see there is no other alternatives

get ur point right biko
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by tigerleggs(m): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2012
Let them haram themselves. The job's getting done.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by jamace(m): 1:25am On Feb 06, 2012
Confusion in enemy camp. Are the prayers of men of God already working? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Valon4ego(m): 5:12am On Feb 06, 2012
thought they said that it was abu darda who was out to negotiate with the government that was arrested? Good thing we didn't buy that!
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by NegroNtns(m): 5:22am On Feb 06, 2012
Valon, I was just wondering on that myself. What does it matter who snitched on him, afterall the guy in custody is, according to their story, the wrong asset, . . so who cares! grin
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by efisher(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2012
I dey laff ooo. Confusion and madness is in their midst. Soon they'll be eating their own flesh.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2012
dis is just d beginnin of more chaos in their midst. They shall soon see!
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Nyntynplus: 8:57am On Feb 06, 2012
I tot dey said dey send him to negotiate d dialogue proces, and dey also deny he was nt Abul Qaqa dt he is Abul Darda, or is it mistaken identity to dem? And wr does d leakage come frm? I belive amng dem dey r hypocrates.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by victorazy(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2012
The Spiritual Missile has exploded in their camp "Christianity is the gud choice".
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2012
@victorazy

lol come chop knuckle joor cool grin grin I pray it gets really bad for the haramites. dem never chop belle full dem wan kill people grin
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by blackboi(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2012
This is jst d beginning grin
na so craze dey start grin grin cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by sizzlers(m): 9:08am On Feb 06, 2012
i no wan tuk
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Dnaz(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2012
God don dey open deir nyash! Make dem allahu akbomb! Demselves. Lubbish
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by mariong(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2012
Nyntynplus:

I tot dey said dey send him to negotiate d dialogue proces, and dey also deny he was nt Abul Qaqa dt he is Abul Darda, or is it mistaken identity to dem? And wr does d leakage come frm? I belive amng dem dey r hypocrates.
they think they can fool us. This is the begining of the end of boko haram. grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by mariong(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2012
Nyntynplus:

they think they can fool us. This is the begining of the end of boko haram. grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by jayplect(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2012
i hope this one too doesnt escape too
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by bulksms247(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2012
The God of the christians @ work. Just like he said, I shall cause thy enemies of my people to fall by their own sword. God did not want us to shed blood he is now working.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Kaygeminix(f): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2012
abii
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by sirp2007: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2012
Nyntynplus:

Valon4ego:

thought they said that it was abu darda who was out to negotiate with the government that was arrested? Good thing we didn't buy that!

in guerrilla war fare,information is d strongest weapon.wht boko haram is trying 2 do is to make d society feel tht they(boko haram) are winning d war in other to create fear and there after force d govt to accept their demand.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by executinal(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2012
Boko rams, this is the end of the road
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by emmy11(f): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2012
Boko jst get ready coz d worst is jst abt happening in ur midst. U guyz wud kil ursef til extinction looolzzz!
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2012
Good news
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by supereagle(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2012
May they continue to turn swords and guns against themselves. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by kinguwem: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2012
No amnesty for the fools. They are cursed. The group is already doomed. With modern technology, it is very easy to track their leaders since no group can function without communication. They should blame their parents and leaders for their misfortune. Schools are always open. Anytime they are ready, they can apply for proper training. Shame on the elites who cannot stand for the truth. They shall be condemned to the thrash bin of history. Fools!
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by jmaine: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2012
Dem never see anything . . . Isaiah 49:26
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by seunlayi(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2012
prayer at work
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Macibb(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2012
Guyz help me ask when will the SSS make public of the outcome of the interrogation of the arrested Boko Haram chief? Or do i sense foul play here?
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by ajogbemi: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2012
The Lord will definitely fight for HIS children and will not allow HIS name and power to be blasphemed.The end of the road for boko haram is here in Jesus name.The blood of the souls that was sent to their early graves are also crying for vengeance.They cant escape it.Enough is Enough.
angry angry sad sad embarassed embarassed cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Ekiti PDP / FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard / Chinese Firm To Run 4 Nigerian Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.