Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa (12342 Views)

EFCC Begins Manhunt For Ugonna Madueke / EFCC Launches Massive Manhunt For Sacked Nigerian Official Over $2.1 Million / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by jmaine: 10:44am On Feb 06, 2012
Macibb:

Guyz help me ask when will the SSS make public of the outcome of the interrogation of the arrested Boko Haram chief? Or do i sense foul play here?

Investigations are still ongoing and stealth is the only way you can have more killz such as this ( Abul Qaga & KAbiru Sokoto who was let off) . .  A roaring lion does killz no game . . .
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by dino2006(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2012
Their end is alredy in sight; God is not mocked, can I get a hallelujah somebody!,
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by jmaine: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2012
dino2006:

Their end is alredy in sight; God is not mocked, can I get a hallelujah somebody!,

Hallelujah
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by nsiadi: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2012
Those who think that God is not thorough must be wrong
He does his things correctly ---all the time
I dont think He has even started with Boko Haram
The Catholic Bishops have just started prayers
Pope has not even put his hand
CAN president, baba Enoch, TB Joshua are all warming up
Boko will see weeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by PHIPEX(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2012
Kudos to the SSS and FG. Its a matter of time and BH will enter the history book.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by babaowo: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2012
Later naija judges will jail him for 3years hmmm.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by blackboi(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2012
Let abdul qaqa be crippled before its too late o! I no wan hear say the badosKey don escape o!!
God punish them (BH) grin
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by SlurRemoved: 12:09pm On Feb 06, 2012
I don't want us talking too much on this blogg like a coward husband hiding behind his wife for protection from bullies. My own is what is GEJ going to do about abu qaqa and his arrested rams in prison? Let them be tried without delay(escape). We all know what is expected from the case of this gigantic proportion. Let no judge or even the president, out of fear, not dare shortchange us on this. After proper debriefing to fish out the rest of them without leaving behind the pin in their filthy stinking turban. then we will be happy to see the reintroduction of bar beach show of firing squad once more. He that say his mother will not sleep  lets see if he'll wink the eyes also. That will serve as a deterent to elements like boko haram, MEND AND OTHERS THAT ARE THINKING THEY CAN HOLD POWER TO MURDER AND CRIME AT WILL.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by mkmyers45(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
How are we sure of this piece? Anyway cutting of the young serpent's tail dosent mean the end of its life, More prayers needed for the root to dry up.

Glory be to God
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by bulksms247(m): 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2012
Watch out for the next phase on bh which will be. Their Bombs Exploded On Their Bodies in Their Meeting Place killing Members of BH" watch out
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by PA1982(f): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2012
mkmyers45:

How are we sure of this piece? Anyway cutting of the young serpent's tail dosent mean the end of its life, More prayers needed for the root to dry up.

Glory be to God
nsiadi:

Those who think that God is not thorough must be wrong
He does his things correctly ---all the time
I dont think He has even started with Boko Haram
The Catholic Bishops have just started prayers
Pope has not even put his hand
CAN president, baba Enoch, TB Joshua are all warming up
Boko will see weeeeeeeeeee.
ajogbemi:

The Lord will definitely fight for HIS children and will not allow HIS name and power to be blasphemed.The end of the road for boko haram is here in Jesus name.The blood of the souls that was sent to their early graves are also crying for vengeance.They cant escape it.Enough is Enough.
angry angry sad sad embarassed embarassed cry cry

And so on.
Please stop this ignorant chatter- it's like claiming an earthquake is a sign of God's wrath.
Terrorist groups inevitably splinter.
The trick is to use that splintering to defeat the b*******s.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
dino2006:

Hallelujah
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by laidback(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2012
Why isn't the story in this link being discussed more?

http://www.mercyjohnson.com/ex-boko-haram-leader-now-converted-to-the-christian
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by strangest(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
Abu qaqa has to SING, SSS should cut all his fingers, kill his aunty infront of him, if he still refuses to sing, they should do the unthinkable- kill his kids infront of him, SSS just need to watch UNTHINKABLE(SAMUEL L. JACKSON) so as to know how to handle him
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2012
Truth about Islam: (the religion of peace ?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIbgd5qcrg&feature=related
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by success4(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
Hmmmm, lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Akpan107(m): 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2012
Thank you Jesus for what you have done. Truelly, we're serving a living God, thank you Lord for fighting this battle for us. We pray for more disagreement, confussion and divission among them in Jesus name,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by jspac(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2012

Hehehe This is good.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
They claimed it ws Abul Darda, now dey're beheading d betrayers of Abdul Qaqa(sth is kinda fishin o). Hope we're not being swindled. As 4me, kudos to no one until d Bh boyz are entirely wiped out of d surface of d earth.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2012
They claimed it ws Abul Darda, now dey're beheading d betrayers of Abdul Qaqa(sth is kinda fishin o). Hope we're not being swindled. As 4me, kudos to no one until d Bh boyz are entirely wiped out of d surface of d earth.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by daroz(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
chindi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by Ndkings1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2012
Halleluja! God has answered our prayers.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by PA1982(f): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2012
chindi:

Good point.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by chuqudy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
Jesus is the way the truth and life. Islam is a religion instituted by satan himself. Many hard muslims have repented and confessed this. I still wonder why some well educated people still profess the faith of Islam. They try to modify their own islam to look like Christianity. But the truth is that, Jesus is the only way to God. This is a call for all learned Muslims in nairaland to embrace Christ today and denounce all the teachings of  false prophet Mohammed. The current crisis among boko haram members is as the result of the prayers of Christians. Soon you will see many of boko haram members repenting from that cult and embracing Christ. Some would even become pastors. Jesus I hail thee.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by humblebee: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2012
cant we get someone to blow the guy off instead of wasting government money to feed him for another 5years of his trial, nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by cintia(f): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
SOON BREEZE GO BLOW AND FOWL NYASH GO SHOW. SORRY TO YOU SPONSORS OF BOKO FOOLS.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by playahP(m): 6:41am On Feb 07, 2012
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT OVER 1,000 PEOPLE DEAD AND RISING ALMOST WEEKLY (from weekly attacks in Kano), YET WE OPEN OUR STANKS TO SAY "THANK GOD".

OH THANK GOD!! OOOH THANK GOD, JUST BECAUSE BOKO HARAM "THREATENS" TO FISH OUT MOLES.

WHY CAN'T THESE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD PRAY FOR MADNESS AND CONFUSION AMONGST CORRUPT POLITICIANS??
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by sirjec(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2012
Guys, you know what I have realized, God is working in this country. You can see most of the presecutors of Christians from Haliru's confession that are now pastors
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by SlurRemoved: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
Weakling GEJ WANT TO BRING IN US TO SOLVE Boko haram problems what a dunce. Don't he know that this is like calling satan to dinner or tempting a cat with fish? Anyway, the arrest of Qaqa will baffle them of the feat full blooded Nigerians can achieve. We have stop believing in God before we stop believing in ourselves. In a way God has a way of doing his things which is called devine. Only those whose eyes are opende to it will see it. Our coming together as NATION IN MARRIAGE OF INCONVENIENCE, MAY HAVE A PURPOSE WHICH ALL THESE HAPPENINGS boko haram, MEND, corruption in high places, tribalism, selfishness, cultism etc. asedes from warnings which we've been given since the 1960 independence. Our ways are still all of the above. Let us wait as I'm only a mortal being like you I only knoew that the consequence will be more dare if we fail to revisit our bad ways, as God unlike man forgive in a large way. Let GEJ FORGET ABOUT MANDATE GIVEN HIM BY THE PEOPLE FOR NOW AND WORK TOWARD THE PEACE COEXISTENCE OF THIS COUNTRY IF NOT LET ALL PARTIES PEACEFULLY DISENGAGE. Outside this it will be like tempting fate. Looking by what is happening in Nigeria now, no forward looking person should expect progress hereon. Let Nigerians say they've been warned.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by tpia5: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
These people claiming mixed ethnicity or who are descended from non-indigenes of a particular place, need to get their act together.

Far too often, they are used by criminal masterminds to wreak destruction and spread lawlessness all over the Place.

I'm not sure why they (mixed populations) are so susceptible to manipulation but whatever it is, they should try and get their act together and stop being so easy to control.
This kind of thing usually brings problems and hardship on others who have nothing to do with them, and even entire demographic populations in general.

Nobody said it was easy being torn between two worlds but for goodness sake make the best of what you have and let go of the chip on your shoulder.

Even the US has mixed people (not referring to biracials alone) under surveillance because quite a lot of them have been hobnobbing in questionable manners.

See this boko haram for instance. You hear of father from one place, mother from another place, etc.
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by tpia5: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
Parents from one place, offspring raised in another place, etc.

Is any of this a reason to go haywire?

Or is something lost in translation when people are mixed?
Re: Boko Haram Begins Manhunt For Members That ‘betrayed’ Abul Qaqa by EdidiongEkong(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
READ THE FULL STORY HERE: EKET RIOT: POLICE
DENIES KILLING |
www.iceberrygist.com/archives/7878

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi Wants Naira Redesign Revisited / Landlord Issues Quit Notice To Ekiti PDP / FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.