Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Marriage By Introduction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage By Introduction (1086 Views)

How A Frustrated Man Fixed His Sexless Marriage (By Becoming An Asshole). / Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction / The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage By Introduction by doncaster(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2007
Hi peeps i was introduced to a gyl by a good friend and the basis of the intro is for mariage and the gyl herself knw about it as i do.
So guys we have been keeping intouch ever since then although we are not in the same country but she visit and i visit her as well.
My question now is do i need to ask her will u marry me.
Please candid advice will be appreciated.
Re: Marriage By Introduction by finekid(m): 6:09am On Oct 17, 2007
Well my brother you still need to ask wo grin
Re: Marriage By Introduction by almondjoy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2007
doncaster:

Hi peeps i was introduced to a gyl by a good friend and the basis of the intro is for mariage and the gyl herself knw about it as i do.
So guys we have been keeping intouch ever since then although we are not in the same country but she visit and i visit her as well.
My question now is do i need to ask her will u marry me.
Please candid advice will be appreciated.

Quite tricky!  You have a 50% chance of success.  You have too options.  Be optimistic or be pessimistic.  You already answered your own question.  You were introduced on the "basis of Marriage" and both parties are aware.   I know a couple who did that between UK and USA and are still married today with 3 kids.  Not that it has been easy--but like anyother relationship, you have to work on it. 

Mt take--go for it if you care for the gyl--if it feels 50% right and you like what you see.  You can work on the rest.  Afterall, you have "visited" and she has "visited". If you feel you have all the time in the world and you have doubts, then keep searching then. Goodluck! kiss
Re: Marriage By Introduction by Ojurere(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2007
wow, what can i say? Marriage by Introduction/ correspondence. Can we find out what the Bible said about man finding the woman? Even if you were introduced on the basis of marriage, you still MUST ask her to marry you becos at time assumption is the mother of frustration. My guy you have to ask her to MARRY you, if only all you wnat in a woman is found in her.

Above all this ask God to allow his WILL be done.
Re: Marriage By Introduction by whobemumu(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
and u have to ask her ,  on ur knees if possible , u cant assume that she wants to marry u
Re: Marriage By Introduction by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2009
You have been dating and living under the assumption of "she knows".
So be a man and go down on dem kneels and ask her to marry you.
Re: Marriage By Introduction by Gentlelady(f): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2009
If you want to marry her you must ask her first! Or do you want your good friend who introduced you to do the needful!
Re: Marriage By Introduction by biola44: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
yes, u still av 2 propose man cool
Re: Marriage By Introduction by TRACK: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
It does not matter. What matter is your luck.If you are lucky will enjoy that marrige.
Re: Marriage By Introduction by theolar: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2009
U shld ask her,her plans mite be different 4rm us.
Re: Marriage By Introduction by tpiah: 12:16am On Jun 23, 2009
I should think so.
Re: Marriage By Introduction by izeek(m): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2009
Well u wud have to ask her, but what i wanted to findout is,
do u know her wll enough to want to marry her?
thats the big question!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Ivf, Will You Do It To Save Your Marriage? / How Many Children Would Youlike To Have When Married? / Can A Man Have Sex With His Wife After The Marrige Right, Before Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.