Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? (1317 Views)

Ondo State And The 1983 General Elections By Olasemojo O.J / Multi-million Dollars Hidden Bank Accounts Of M.o.j Bello Adoke Exposed! / Jury Duty On O.J Simpson, How Would You have voted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by wed123(m): 12:06am On Oct 17, 2007
The level of hatred (especially from the media) for OJ never ceases to amaze me and sometimes I wonder: Is this guy really the criminal as being portrayed or is he in fact a victim? (keywords: Nicole Simpson-sentiments, racism, set-up).

And what’s your vote – Will he do jail this time or walk yet again?
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by scambater(m): 12:14am On Oct 17, 2007
White folks will never forgive OJ for killing one of there own. Will OJ go to jail for those bogus charges against him in Vegas, he may do some time in County jail 10 months the most, pay some stupid fines and but on probation or house arrest till the can find another bogus thing to charge him with.
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by kulaShaker(f): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2007
i hope he bloody well goes to jail, that guy was so guilty , and that Shylock Cochran had to play the race card!
anyway this is what they call karma, he got acquitted for murder by default and lets just say he will finally get his just desserts, i hope he eats it and choke on it. The murdering, insensitive coke head joke that he has turned out to be.

All the black people saying he is innocent blindly are a disgrace. Just becos a man is black and he screams racism don't mean he is snow white. Don't get me wrong i am pro black whatever that means but i will never blame everything on race,murder is murder, don't matter if it was black white or blue.

his true character is shinning THROUGH now and we have only seen the tip of it. By the way what are you guys going to blame this latest episode on? now you say its a set up?? i think not , like they say nothing is hidden under the sun.
that man i believe killed his wife the mother of his children and has displayed nothing but lack of sensitivity towards his kids and wife's family since then, from blurting out random rants to attempting to auction the car he drove in that famous police chase(with bullet holes and all)  WHAT A DISGRACE!

answer to post  = MURDERER
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by wed123(m): 12:50am On Oct 17, 2007
@ kulaShaker -- there you go. So since this brother was supposedly “guilty” the first time (though jury disagreed), he’s got to be guilty of the new stupid charges now?. By the way, remember that "it" did not “fit” and so he was “acquitted”. Simple. ( grin please. don't taser me for this statement grin). By the way, Will Phil Spector walk free? Very likely. Would there be any furor over his acquittal? Most likely not. Why? –that's everyone’s guess.

@ scambater 10 months and some fine would be a deal made in heaven in view of the fact that prosecutors are pressing for life. If that does happen, I really, really hope O.J keeps out of trouble just like Michael Jackson has learned to do.
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by vigasimple(m): 12:59am On Oct 17, 2007
It is very clear to me that kulashaker may not have lived in the West especially in America or the UK.

Racism is as old as those countries and that is what is bogged down to. Period

The majority of white folks in the USA thinks that OJ killed his ex-wife. They are propably wrong, they may be right but once someone is discharge by a court of Law in criminal proceddings hounding that person life is unnecessary. Imagine if it is the other way round. They will propably say that if OJ wife has killed him it will be because of abuse and mental breakdown of the woman! hypocrites

OJ is a popular guy and a nice tag murderer, most is lead by the press who find the guy confidence as arrogance. He wasn't applying to be politically correct like Micheal jackson and some other 'coconuts'

In the end whites do have disrespect for black people to a very frightening level.

They just want to get the guys at all costs and that is why I think OJ is stupid, he should have know this. They want somebody to do time for Nico Kidman death, a model, beautiful white American woman that a lot of the white folk can't get to marry at her prime.

JENAS 6 in the US and just last night a guy on the front pages of UK guardian newspapers saying DNA has shown that Africans are less intelligent than whites, pure racism and good example of whom these white people are.

So in the end I think OJ  Simpson is just daft to the point that he can't read the handwriting on the wall.

Anybody who knows that he is on 'white wanted lists' should have not near the hotel under any circumstances. He did said 'the police will not help him if he had called them' but that should have make him to think twice.

I still think that the prosecution may fail as 2 of the co-defendant has pleaded guilty so that they will turn to prosecution witness, that is part of the ultmimate set up.

You will hear in some years later that somebody gave those co-defendant money to set up OJ.

African American don't like Whites folk because they know they are racist bigots.

I hope OJ Simpson is proved innocent and I hope some white racist don't end up killing him for the murder he may not have committed but according to the law he hasn't committed.
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by Jakumo(m): 5:39am On Oct 17, 2007
It has never been disputed that OJ is a wife-beating buffoon, but it has also never been conclusively proven that he is a murderer as charged, regardless of the campaign of hatred by the .white-owned press who will grab at ANY opportunity to vilify any high-profile black man who commits the unforgivable sin of dating or marrying a beautiful white woman, even if that woman is nothing more than a trailer-trash cocktail waitress with a taste for cocaine.

Without question OJ made a monumental mistake by taking the law into his hands and showing up with gunmen to retrieve memorabilia he believed was rightfully his, especially in view of the extreme hatred that much of American society has for him, and so it does look like he will serve some hellish jail-time for being stupid enough to deliberately seek out trouble.
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2007
OJ was guilty of murder the first time, his "shylock" lawyer played the race card (Why not? his job was to win the case not determine if his client was guilty or not), it worked and OJ was acquited.

So what? So have many white people been guilty of murder and gotten away with it, we dont see them paraded on TV in shackles like common criminals. OJ is a victim of his color and the fact that in our society, inter-racial relationships are still viewed as a crime especially to those who feel their race is on a plane higher than others.
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by ochocinco1(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2007
Well Davidylan, I am one of those against interracial 'mixing'. I think it is morally wrong angry

So the guy deserved to fry because of that sin angry

On the other hand, when you see Kim Kardasian's rear, my constitution is seriously challenged grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by Mamajama(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2007
The man was set up big time, if you follow the developments in the story. The DA has no facts in this case and this case will dissolve like a cube of sugar drop into a hot water quickly.

How can you grant the accomplice immunity? He was a felon and has no credibility. OJ past has no correlation to this case. he was tried and found not guilty on two occasions.

The DA has to proof beyond reasonable doubt to get a conviction in this case.
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by wed123(m): 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ ocho cinco. For a moment, I thought you were going to talk about Robert Kardashian. You naughty. And don’t even tell me you have watched that shit grin 

ocho cinco:

I am one of those against interracial 'mixing'. I think it is morally wrong angry
You talking bull here, man.
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2007
ocho cinco:

Well Davidylan, I am one of those against interracial 'mixing'. I think it is morally wrong angry

So the guy deserved to fry because of that sin angry

You are certainly on your own here
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by Mamajama(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2007
Damn, this people are real naughty, lol Ray J is under age, lol
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by wed123(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2007
davidylan:

OJ was guilty of murder the first time, his "shylock" lawyer played the race card (Why not? his job was to win the case not determine if his client was guilty or not), it worked and OJ was acquited.

So what? So have many white people been guilty of murder and gotten away with it, we don't see them paraded on TV in shackles like common criminals. OJ is a victim of his color and the fact that in our society, inter-racial relationships are still viewed as a crime especially to those who feel their race is on a plane higher than others.

Very well said. d, I see you understand the intricacies here.
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by kulaShaker(f): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2007
lmao grin grin grin grin ''typical'' grin
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by scambater(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2007
kulaShaker:

lmao grin grin grin grin ''typical'' grin

Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by Mamajama(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2007
Amazing how they want to crucify OJ. has this same White people and government not been tormenting and Mistreating blacks for ages?

Please go and read about a man called Malvin William Original gangster from Baltimore. Was he not set up and jail for crimes he didn't commit? He came out of jail and revolted and took over the city.

Please leave OJ, he already beat the case once now let us move on
Re: O.j Simpson -- Culprit Or Victim? by BlackMamba(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2007
Whether you like OJ or not is irrelevant. The fact that 12 people selected from the community analysed the evidence and found him "NOT GUILTY" is the key. No matter how you feel about the decision, the jury is still the best judge of facts. Look at the big picture and quit making sentimental judgment.

(1) (Reply)

The Evil That Nigerian Politicians Do(viewer Discretion Advised) / Oshiomhole Orders Arrest Of 9 Petrol Dealers / Cracker In Ogun State: Demeji Bankole Vs Gbenga Deniel Of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.