Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Faith Is Not The Absence Of Problems,but The Presence Of God In The Problem. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Is Not The Absence Of Problems,but The Presence Of God In The Problem. (1227 Views)

Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / Death Is Not The Opposite Of Life, It Simply Is The Absence Of It. / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Is Not The Absence Of Problems,but The Presence Of God In The Problem. by CyberWord(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2012
Faith is not the absence of problems,but it is the presence of God(the problem solver) showing you the way out of that problem.

Faith is not the absence of the problem but the presence of the problem solver(that is God).There is no problem anywhere without a bible solution.The issue is not the problem but the right scripture to deal with the problem.Don't just speak your words to that problem,speak the appropriate word of God and it will be conquered,because everything obeys the word of God including the earth.Jeremiah 22:29.That issue of concern will obey the word of God.Let faith rise up inside of you.Speak the word of God to that stubborn problem.Begin to speak God's word to that issue.As you do so in faith,God will confirm it in Jesus precious name.Amen. BB PIN IS 21322745
Re: Faith Is Not The Absence Of Problems,but The Presence Of God In The Problem. by crossman9(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
Even when we were weak and sick the lord is with us I can tell you even in the moments of death he is there with us never loss hope when you forgot about him he never forgot you he loved when you were not loveable when someone is suffering he is there for you I know better than anyone I have suffer almost from the day of my birth I’ve been tortured and cheated on with many woman, yet the lord still loves me he is good we are evil I say this with tears in my eyes doing this never lose hope God is like a well spring of love over following even when false preachers and people in church try to destroy you and think there serving God, don’t worry they did this to him as well I know be prepared for there is no rapture not at least the way people think do not fall away like many will fall away from the faith hold on there is a famine coming war and death like none has ever seen before I know I have seen it all I have seen the end from the beginning I know love the lord because he loves you never loss hope I know he is love he gave us his son Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Top 5 Richest Pastors And How Much They Are Worth / Human Race - The Beginning And The End - Humanity / (GODPROPHET) Olaye George Prophecies ,what Do Yo Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.