Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Will u join a Nudist Club for free? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Will u join a Nudist Club for free? (1423 Views)

Nudist Colony / Nudist Colony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by ituen(m): 3:14am On Oct 17, 2007
Bob joins a very exclusive nudist colony. On his first day he takes off his clothes and starts wandering around. A gorgeous petite blonde walks by him and the man immediately gets an erection.

The woman notices his erection, comes over to him grinning sweetly and says: "Sir, did you call for me?" Bob replies: "No, what do you mean?" She says: "You must be new here; let me explain. It's a rule here that if I give you an erection, it implies you called for me." Smiling, she then leads him to the side of a pool, lays down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.

Bob continues exploring the facilities. He enters a sauna, sits down, and farts. Within a few seconds a huge, horribly corpulent, hairy man with a firm erection lumbers out of the steam towards him. The Huge Man says: "Sir, did you call for me?" Bob replies: "No, what do you mean?" The Huge Man: "You must be new here; it is a rule that when you fart, it implies you called for me." The huge man then easily spins Bob around, bends him over the bench and has his way with him.

Bob rushes back to the colony office. He is greeted by the smiling naked receptionist: "May I help you?" Bob says: "Here is your card and key back. You can keep the $500 joining fee."

Receptionist: "But Sir, you've only been here a couple of hours; you only saw a small fraction of our facilities, "

Bob replies: "Listen lady, I am 58 years old, I get a hard-on twice a month, but I fart 15 times a day. No thanks."
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by freezy(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2007
Guy, i give it to you. You are the craziest moth**f***er on nairaland.
*bows, close door quietly and leaves room*
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by iwajay(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
some tite ass sh*t
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by Naijagurly(f): 1:05am On Oct 25, 2007
watch your mouth
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by ituen(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2007
close my mouth. Hmmmmwwwwwwmmmmm
grin grin
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by clemcykul(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2007
@iteun? freezy just called u a motherfu*cker shocked but i thought u were an auntfu*cker grin grin grin embarassed
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by ituen(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2007
no baby,

i'm a grandmotherfu**ka tongue tongue tongue
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by iwajay(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2007
grandfather u mean?
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by Mystique(f): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
You guyz are cracking me up here. . . . grin grin
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by ituen(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2007
Stupid iwayjay,

i always knew u were related to male species (GAYlord, GAYbriel, GAY lusaac) - they were ur uncles

SO I HEARD
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by iwajay(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2007
Ituen why do you always deny your gayish origin? you don't have any point to prove, just accept your f**t fate and move on.
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2007
iteun
where have you gotten all these silly jokes  shocked
you are a fatherfucker afterall  grin
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by ituen(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2007
dont worry urself. he jokes are for all to share
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by topeteadr(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2007
This reply's are awesome i give it to you freezy, you made my day.
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by folahann(m): 2:55am On Oct 26, 2007
This is crazy
Re: Will u join a Nudist Club for free? by ituen(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2007
no so i see am my brother

(1) (Reply)

10 Husbands, Still A Virgin / My Girl Friend's Bad Habit Exposed (reality Joke) / can't stop laughing :16 Hilarious Facts Of The Day in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.