Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate (17074 Views)

"Probe Goodluck Jonathan Over Arms Deal" - His Ex-Political Adviser Tells Buhari / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!) / Atiku's Political Adviser Escalates His Attack On Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by nku5: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
Na wa o! See cockroach trying to drive bugatti. Who knows this woodlice sef.

If i meet him anywhere i owe him a dirty slap for this statement. Small fry trying to feel important because he serves a politically frustrated sodomist called Atiku
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Beaf1: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
Arosa:

So you will not find it offensive when I say, you think like a foool.  

^^
I wont find it offensive if i did reason like one. So expect your mini god Soyinka to do the same especially when speaks with both sides of his smelly mouth!  cheesy
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
Add up this guy's ancestors and future generations, throw in the entire northern 'elites', add up the entire northern ancestors and even Usman Dan Fodio and their descendants prospective ones too - they wud neva achieve a tiny bit of what Soyinka's resume. Awon oloshi who should forever be thankful for 1914/
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by emmatok(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
ismhab:

This ole or wole or what ever his name is called, he is savage custom, barbaric, out-dated, rejected, denounced, accused, excommunicated, he is out of his senses, he suppose to see psychiatrist.

See how you failed.

No wander your are still backward.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Arosa(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2012
For the record, I have more respect for Prof Wole Soyinka than Mohammed.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by sbeezy8: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
manchy7531:

i wonder what is it with all these Hausa and yoruba people.
last year it was OBJ and IBB
is the alliance crumblingsomebody tell me, pls i need to know.have the slave finally decide to take its rightful place and stop serving the masters

1)Ignorant IBB isnt hausa-

2)Makes no sense since the start of Nigeria the yorubas and Hausas have never been in an Alliance,
Was Awos running mate Hausa in any election? Have you ever seen any serious yoruba man as VP to an Hausaman and win election,with SW votes? NO

Have you ever seen SW vote for any person outside the SW- aside from GEJ(who barely) without rigging? NO!

But you have seen Mko win election with a northerner as VP, you have seen Obj win election with an Hausa Vp and at that, barely a mum out of North aside from "pass me the presidency after, dont give it to the southeast or ss rotation is between north and south".

Out of everyone in country, there is no one that is more political savvy and vocal about democracy than the SW and North.

every presidential elections that has taken place an has a Hausa contest has either a an igbo vp or SS 2nd in command.
Shagari, VP ekwueme
Bashir Tofa VP Sylvest Ugoh
Yaradua VP GEJ
Balewa VP Azikwe

Who is really boy boy? you cannot even count the same number of SWers as VP, TRUTH is Yoruba dont want to vote for any non yoruba- be it hausa or ibo or ijo, just how it is but we do see SS and SE have voted for boy boy positions all through out Nigeria history
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Ayatullah(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
@favouredjb What education has Wole Soyinka that so impress you? How can you say a man who say GOD does not exist is educated? To hell with his Nobel and all he has acquired of knowledge. He indeed remain a f ool and an illiterate.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by eleshin(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
@honerico did u read dat article by prof atall? Soyinka was onpoint,he perused d issue of BH frm its beggining to hw it degenrates into a big problem for Nigeria.pls read d article again,He is nt against Islam or the North bt again some Narrow minded people usin Islam,PDP nd d North as tools for deir agenda.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Ninapha(f): 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
[
Ayatullah:

@favouredjb What education has Wole Soyinka that so impress you? How can you say a man who say GOD does not exist is educated? To hell with his Nobel and all he has acquired of knowledge. He indeed remain a f ool and an illiterate.

I just wish u understood that word "illiterate" How does his not believing in the existence of God make him an illiterate? And whats his difference with he who believes in a non existing god whom u believe in. No matter how double mouthed u pple qualify Soyinka with, He is far better than one who the blood of those who do not believe in his god are sacrificed with joy. He does not kill, does he?
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by ismhab(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2012
Arosa:

For the record, I have more respect for Prof Wole Soyinka than Mohammed.
May u never see the light of the day, may hell fire be ur last house forever, may u become blind for the rest of ur life, may u be mad, may u become poor for the rest of ur life, may ur grave become full of snakes.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
Everyday, we see the North verses West verses South verses East issues springing up left, right and centre.

Will there be a day when nigeria will speak with one voice? In that day, i will forget Biafra. But for now, thinking about Biafra is the only thing that keeps me sane in the babel of a Nation. What is is wrong with what the Prof. said?
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Arosa(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
ismhab:

May u never see the light of the day, may hell fire be ur last house forever, may u become blind for the rest of ur life, may u be mad, may u become poor for the rest of ur life, may ur grave become full of snakes.

May everything that you said there return to you, and may Ogun and shango destroy you. May you and mohammed roast in hell.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by 989900: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
Na wa o! See cockroach trying to drive bugatti. Who knows this woodlice sef.

If i meet him anywhere i owe him a dirty slap for this statement. Small fry trying to feel important because he serves a politically frustrated sodomist called Atiku

'can't be better said. Even Atiku his boss is way below Soyinka's level. How quickly people forget. . .so it's now time for them to turn their rotten malodourous thing they call mouth to fighters of the same democracy they've looted treacherously from and, even threaten to destroy 'cause they can't get some any longer.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
ismhab:

Hahaha. hohohohoho. hahahahaha.

Chai! Bros, why not declare a "fatwa" on him, and then locate him with your sword and carry out the judgement as commanded by Allah the violent God.

Honestly ismhab, I prefer the company of an Athiest than that of a bigot who believes it is his duty to kill me as a worship to his God. Mohammed killed so many innocent people and Soyinka has not killed any one. Use your head a bit.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by hydoo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mtss,who is wole that cannot be compare wit anybdy is he a prophet?idiot
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by brainpulse: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
ismhab:

Yeye everybody run o the guy don comot daga, no na bomb o. and AK97. Aroza where r u, he don dey untop danfo take pick race.

@ISMHAB you just protrayed the real definition on an illitrate and someone that needs to be delivered from the cold hands of religion ignorance through mental starvation and depreviation from emotion instability and immaturity.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Ninapha(f): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
hydoo:

Mtss,who is wole that cannot be compare wit anybdy is he a prophet?

he needs not be a prophet. He is an authority in his own area like ur prophet too. If u have asked if he is God i mean God not god then u may have sounded more understandably!

ismhab:

Language of a terrorist! soon ur sponsors would be on their knees. No matter how illiterate they think we are and no matter how many bullets on in their laps!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by sammyke(m): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
haha. Lwkmd. Who come be illiterate
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by TimoBriggs: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
Its actually exciting , when I see a non-polluted debate between two Nlanders. Waiting to see where  this trail ends up

sbeezy8:

1)Ignorant IBB isnt hausa-

2)Makes no sense since the start of Nigeria the yorubas and Hausas have never been in an Alliance,
Was Awos running mate Hausa in any election? Have you ever seen any serious yoruba man as VP to an Hausaman and win election,with SW votes? NO

Have you ever seen SW vote for any person outside the SW- aside from GEJ(who barely) without rigging? NO!

But you have seen Mko win election with a northerner as VP, you have seen Obj win election with an Hausa Vp and at that, barely a mum out of North aside from "pass me the presidency after, dont give it to the southeast or ss rotation is between north and south".

Out of everyone in country, there is no one that is more political savvy and vocal about democracy than the SW and North.

every presidential elections that has taken place an has a Hausa contest has either a an igbo vp or SS 2nd in command.
Shagari, VP ekwueme
Bashir Tofa VP Sylvest Ugoh
Yaradua VP GEJ
Balewa VP Azikwe

Who is really boy boy? you cannot even count the same number of SWers as VP, TRUTH is Yoruba dont want to vote for any non yoruba- be it hausa or ibo or ijo, just how it is but we do see SS and SE have voted for boy boy positions all through out Nigeria history

Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by maasoap(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
@Arosa, your earlier post shows that you're as religious intolerant and barbaric as Boko Harams. You went too far in your post. What type of respect could you have for a fool @70 that made you placed him above our noble prophet? Remember, I can easily say that Jesus was a product of Mary's promiscuity and irresponsibility. Can you imagine the number of Christians that will be hurt through this kind of inflammatory comments? No prophet is immuned to abuse. Use your sense, always.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by maasoap(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2012
@Arosa, your earlier post shows that you're as religious intolerant and barbaric as Boko Harams. You went too far in your post. What type of respect could you have for a fool @70 that made you placed him above our noble prophet? Remember, I can easily say that Jesus was a product of Mary's promiscuity and irresponsibility. Can you imagine the number of Christians that will be hurt through this kind of inflammatory comments? No prophet is immuned to abuse. Use your sense, always.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Harbb: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
Na Waoh!
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by OnyeBabe1(f): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
But seriously, this guy is a political adviser to Atiku. Come on, does it sound like he would ever be remembered for anything but the failure of his oga? No, so lets talk, argue and insult each other about people that can create change.  cheesy
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Beaf: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
Mallam Bashir Yusuf: I'm sick of this guy. He speaks like an illiterate. When they voted for MKO in 1993 & OBJ in 1999 he was opposed to both candidates.

It is notable that Mallam Bashir Yusuf is in the employ of a man (Atiku) who holds a mere diploma, wields billions in blood and stolen cash, Atiku is a man who possesses the morality of a scarab and the wit of a fly. Compared to Professor Wole Soyinka, a Nobel Laureate, a distinguished novelist and playright; an intellectual of tectonic repute, a man of renown and and respect Worldwide.

It is easy to place the likes of Mallam Bashir Yusuf. However, a few questions bug me.
Why is Mallam Bashir Yusuf angry that Wole Soyinka has revealled that he is on boko harams hit list? It is really curious indeed that such would annoy anyone. Does Mallam Bashir Yusuf know something we do not?
Secondly, what has Wole Soyinka's political choices in 1993 and 1999 got to do with revealation that he is on boko harams hit list? How has Mallam Bashir Yusuf tied a mans comments about his personal safety to his choices for or against MKO and OBJ?

The more you look at it, the more curious Mallam Bashir Yusuf's comment gets.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Baawaa(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
Speaking LIKE an illiterate DOES NOT equates to being an illiterate. Literally the man didnt say Soyinka is an illiterate.

You people attacking this mallam are the real illiterates  Cheesy

If someone say your daddy is talking like slowpoke.To you as a bastard you will conclude that the person has not abuse your daddy.I dont know what to call u
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
Conductor: Wey ur money?
Passenger (ISMHAB): I be staff!
Conductor: Which kind staff u be? You be Police?
Passenger (ISMHAB): No!
Conductor: You be Soldier?
Conductor: You be Navy?
Conductor: You be Air Force?
Conductor: Then, wetin u be self! Abeg pay my money jo!
Passenger (ISMHAB): I be Boko Haram,
People in Bus: Chisos!!! Conductor u don mad? Oga Boko, sorry sir, abeg no vex. We go pay For u Sir. God bless you.

Yelling from passengers: Driver, ejooorcry ! Next "junshion" wa o, keep the change! Oga driver abeg, (mo fe bole oo) (O ga pu) (I wan drop)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Arosa(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
maasoap:

@Arosa, your earlier post shows that you're as religious intolerant and barbaric as Boko Harams. You went too far in your post. What type of respect could you have for a fool  @70 that made you placed him above our noble prophet? Remember, I can easily say that Jesus was a product of Mary's promiscuity and irresponsibility. Can you imagine the number of Christians that will be hurt through this kind of inflammatory comments? No prophet is immuned to abuse. Use your sense, always.

How is that a religious intolerance? I honestly do respect Prof more. You can say what you like about Jesus, its your opinion, not mine. I will not insult you for your opinion.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by T9ksy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
sbeezy8:

Took the words right outta my mouth.

noblezone:

Honestly ismhab, I prefer the company of an Athiest than that of a bigot who believes it is his duty to kill me as a worship to his God. Mohammed killed so many innocent people and Soyinka has not killed any one. Use your head a bit.
+100

maasoap:

@Arosa, your earlier post shows that you're as religious intolerant and barbaric as Boko Harams. You went too far in your post. What type of respect could you have for a fool  @70 that made you placed him above our noble prophet? Remember, I can easily say that Jesus was a product of Mary's promiscuity and irresponsibility. Can you imagine the number of Christians that will be hurt through this kind of inflammatory comments? No prophet is immuned to abuse. Use your sense, always.

Yeah, there will be many hurt xtians but you will not see them set upon innocent non-xtians, slaughtering them mercilessly including opening up pregnant non-xtian women just so they could kill their babies too, in the most despicable manner. And you will not hear them whilst committing these barbaric acts chanting, "Jesus/GOD is great".

Oh btw, i too have more respect for prof Soyinka than your blood-thirsty, paedophillic prophet. 
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by executinal(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
Beaf:

It is notable that Mallam Bashir Yusuf is in the employ of a man (Atiku) who holds a mere diploma, wields billions in blood and stolen cash, Atiku is a man who possesses the morality of a scarab and the wit of a fly. Compared to Professor Wole Soyinka, a Nobel Laureate, a distinguished novelist and playright; an intellectual of tectonic repute, a man of renown and and respect Worldwide.

It is easy to place the likes of Mallam Bashir Yusuf. However, a few questions bug me.
Why is [size=18pt]Mallam Bashir Yusuf angry that Wole Soyinka has revealled that he is on boko harams hit list? It is really curious indeed that such would annoy anyone. Does Mallam Bashir Yusuf know something we do not?
Secondly, what has Wole Soyinka's political choices in 1993 and 1999 got to do with revealation that he is on boko harams hit list? How has Mallam Bashir Yusuf tied a mans comments about his personal safety to his choices for or against MKO and OBJ?[/size]

The more you look at it, the more curious Mallam Bashir Yusuf's comment gets.
Just looking at it in same direction. . . . . .
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by Eltonluigi(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
Seriously, dat snow-white beard professor is sometimes confused or clueless but some peeps who ride on his díck would spew thrash on anybody for saying the truth.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by bamosagie(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hope SSS review distinguish social network in Nigeria, it will help in gathering useful info & identifying terrorist sympathisers. The mallam should be co operating with the security by now. And honestly I use to have so much respect for Islam as a religion but now; I will think twice before embark on any venture with a moslem.
Re: Atiku's Political Adviser To Wole Soyinka - You Speak "like An Illiterate by aurenflani: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
wole soyinka has always fought as a critic in other to line his pocket. he is an opportunist unlike some1 like achebe, ali mazrui or ngugi. where as d trio speak out of consciencious convictions, soyinka 1st analyses what he stood 2 gain 1st. he is a stooge of d west & dat is why he was choosen 4 d nobel price & not far more better writers in africa.
those nincompoops & low lives insulting muslims & d prophet should not be taken seriously as they are basically brought 2 d world as basstardds & continue 2 live in d world worshipping an israeli prophet who does not recognise them just as his kinsmen have always refused 2 recognised him (Jesus).
the only religion nigerian christians follow is blame & ignorance, money & vulgar pursuit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Complete All Ambode's Projects Before Starting New Ones, Sagay Tells Sanwo-olu / A Senator Earns N12m Yearly - RMAFC / "Out Of Poverty In 10 Years, Osinbajo Didn't Say 10, But 100 Million Nigerians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.