Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Gtb Test Result Of 6th Oct. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Test Result Of 6th Oct. (1018 Views)

GTB Recruitment 2015 / Update Nsitf Assistant Manager (am) Interview Of 6th And 8th Of August / Ascon Oil Company Interview Of 6th & 7th April, 2011 In V/i Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Test Result Of 6th Oct. by shostar: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2007
anybody in the that is succesful in the gtb test of 6th oct. should inform the house.
Re: Gtb Test Result Of 6th Oct. by fidelfrost(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2007
i was successful. i'm waiting to be called for interview. pls should they call anyone for interview, that person should kindly inform the house
Re: Gtb Test Result Of 6th Oct. by esplendido(f): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2007
We wrote ours in Lagos, I was successful (Thank GOD) and we are up 4 interview tomorrow.
Pls pray for us.
Anyway, I am onfident that GOD cant let us down
Wish u the best!
@fidelfrost
Guy!
Willl let you know what we were asked at the interview so u can prepare when u are called but for no just try to get to know as much as u can about the bank. Practice answering questions in front of the mirror, it helps!
Re: Gtb Test Result Of 6th Oct. by emeka22: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2007
can anyone tell us how the test is like, the kind of questions to expect, pls. I am writing in enugu on 26 10, it is urgent. I need to pass this test.
Re: Gtb Test Result Of 6th Oct. by fidelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2007
@esplendido
tanx alot. my email addy is fidelfrost@yahoo.com. you could post it here and also send a message
to my box just in case i miss your post here in nairaland.

i wish you success in your interview.
Re: Gtb Test Result Of 6th Oct. by esplendido(f): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2007
Praise God, I passed the interview and did my medicals yesterday
Just dress well, for a girl a neat smart suit would do, and same goes for a guy.
1. Tell us about yourself
Your answer should be things that are not already in your Cv. Tell them about your strengths
2. What do you know about GTB
Search their website, find out as much as u can about them
Who is their MD, Chairman of the board,
Price of their share on the Nigerian and on the London stock exchange
Find out what the orange rules are?
Know the bank logo and what the bank stands for etc
3. Tell us an example of a situation where u have been innovative and u were able to surmount a challenge
Fish out something from your past, school, vacation jobs, NYSC, etc
4. Why GTB? Why do u want to work here?
Blab about how u realised that the Oranger rules of the bank(simplicity, excellence, etc) are in line with your own personal rules and standards. Tell them something u particularly like about the bank, The way their profits have risen since they started etc
5. Tell us about your NYSC experience
Talk about it well, tell them how you overcame challenges that you were faced with during NYSC etc
Cant remember the rest
it was not a big deal, its just a chat.
BE CONFIDENT, NOT TENSE, RELAX AND GIVE THE INTERVIEWERS A SWELL TIME!
They were relaxed and smiling when I left!
Wish u the best
Re: Gtb Test Result Of 6th Oct. by mustymar: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2007
Hello fello nairalanders, pls i just want the house to tell me what happened to those that have not received failure or success message from GTBank aptitude test which was written in Kano. Also, is it true that when u hv nt received either means that u hv passed the test and they re going to call in batches. please help me out because i am very confused.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Jobs Today! / 60 Million Graduates Are Unemployed? / Uop: Honeywell Subsidiary Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.