Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Do You Really Need Paypal To Make Money Online In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Really Need Paypal To Make Money Online In Nigeria? (837 Views)

How Can L Transfer Funds From Paypal To My Skrill Account. / Convert Paypal To Naira / How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Need Paypal To Make Money Online In Nigeria? by mkakan(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2012
One of the biggest information that many Nigerians worry and bother themselves about is " how to open a paypal account inĀ  Nigeria".
People even buy e-books and information products about the subject.Some people even pay others to open these accounts for them. It is bloody insane.

There is something you should know about having a paypal account.

Do you know that having a paypal account does not mean you will or can make money online or offline.If this was the case then every American and people in the UK would be millionaires .But this is obviously not the case.

You see, having a paypal account is like having a bank account.And if you don't know already just having 10 bank accounts does not mean you will become rich.Even if you open an account in the central bank(that is not even possible) it does not mean you will be richer than Dangote.

Just having a paypal account does not amount to money.It is something you should not worry yourself about.
I don't have a paypal account and is not really bothered about it because i know this , if i have a paypal account and do nothing to put money in it, i will still have no kobo in my pocket,

Bottom line is , paypal does amount to money, period,

And same goes for clickbank,

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Fee If Transfer Less 300USD To Another Country??? / Start Online Betting Funding By Liberty Reserve / Is This A New Banking Policy(another Gtbank Wahala)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.