Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos (12822 Views)

Female Banker Defrauded One Of Her Customers N90 Million, / Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by freezy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
Such a beauty cut down in her prime. RIP Damilola.

Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by chuksikem(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
The way kids throw insults this days shows the extent this country has degenrated, undecided undecided
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by oiseworld: 12:51am On Feb 09, 2012
dami rip.
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by Pain(m): 1:21am On Feb 09, 2012
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by 5p1naz(m): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2012
who should we believe? the police or her friend?? contradicting reports,
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by clip: 5:16am On Feb 09, 2012
What a pretty and young lady.
Who is next?
Pause a minute, it could be you.
If it happened, will you make heaven.
if not, repent. God is waiting for you to say sorry and declare Him Lord of your life.

Welcome to a new life where you will not die but live,
Death with God = Rest
Death without God = unrest
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by kaxqua(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2012
@ Safarigirl;You suddenly turned a post concerning a female banker shot dead into a show of wat the girl studied in school and how come she works in Bank. For that you should apologize to this forum,

1. Are you are a graduate?
2. If you are, did your allow the University to Pass through you just has you passed tru it?
3. Your supporters should also ask themselves this questions

For you to practice Medicine or Law or Engineering etc you need to have specialized training in the University,  but there are a lot of profession that is not cut throat based on what you studied in the University because, it's what anybody can do. Banking Happens to fall into that category. Appropriate training will be offered both in the classroom in this organizations and on the job. Guess you don't know that this organization have mini institution sort of like an Academy to train their own on basically everything has regards the job the individuals those.

I work with a TELCO and you'll amazed at the kind of training you'll get from this organizations.
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by safarigirl(f): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2012
I've dropped it Ǟ long time ago when I got Ǟ proper explanation, I don't know why the issue is still being raised, just asked Ǟ question about something that is rampant in Nigeria, don't know what the hula baloo is about.

You want an apology? My apologies then.
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by Areyourdayg: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2012
Howcanthepolicvergettotherootofacrimewentheycanteevnunderstandthesimplefactsofthecase?
Shewasactuallygoingtochurch,dumb!
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by edwinobaje(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
Damilola was a school mate of mine back in Bowen University class of 2009, She was so humble and easygoing,I still can't believe u are gone,forgive me for not keeping in touch after school Dami, rest in peace dear,we gonna miss ya
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2012
clip:

What a pretty and young lady.
Who is next?
Pause a minute, it could be you.
If it happened, will you make heaven.
if not, repent. God is waiting for you to say sorry and declare Him Lord of your life.

Welcome to a new life where you will not die but live,
Death with God = Rest
Death without God = unrest

and how many have called you to inform you that they are at rest now?! NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by phraze(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2012
mirob: So sad, may her soul rest in the bossom of our Lord, amen.
Amen SwTHrt.
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by Aimijo: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2012
@ safari. Wat does her baking issue n Course of study got 2 do wit he death? May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Shocking: Female Banker Shot Dead In Lagos by andyanders: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
kaxqua: @ Safarigirl;You suddenly turned a post concerning a female banker shot dead into a show of wat the girl studied in school and how come she works in Bank. For that you should apologize to this forum,

1. Are you are a graduate?
2. If you are, did your allow the University to Pass through you just has you passed tru it?
3. Your supporters should also ask themselves this questions

For you to practice Medicine or Law or Engineering etc you need to have specialized training in the University,  but there are a lot of profession that is not cut throat based on what you studied in the University because, it's what anybody can do. Banking Happens to fall into that category. Appropriate training will be offered both in the classroom in this organizations and on the job. Guess you don't know that this organization have mini institution sort of like an Academy to train their own on basically everything has regards the job the individuals those.

I work with a TELCO and you'll amazed at the kind of training you'll get from this organizations.

Read your English and correct yourself. You want to correct someone and you make hell of blunder. Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viewer Discretion Is Adviced-see the Way Fulanis Killed This Man In Nigeria / How Are This Yahoo Boys Making It / Police Nab 2 Drug Dealer Suspects In Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.