Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages (14945 Views)

Outages ‎force Reps To Shut Down Proceedings / There Will Be More Power Outages - Nebo / There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
jrtorrents:

The love and hate betweeen Ghanaians and Nigerians is mutual. Nairalanders say Ghanaians talk about them but hardly a week goes by without a news about Ghana on Nairaland, like this one.

Living in Europe I know that the closest to a Ghanaian I can find is a Nigerian but I can't forget the harrowing stories my relatives who were driven out of Nigeria in the early 80's told me. A lot of even died in te process, that is te source of Ghana's hate for Nigeria , what is the source of Nigerians hate for Ghanians?
plain jealousy. It still BAffles us how a nation that literally served us has made us second best in west Africa even with our mind boggling resources. ℓ̊ come from a state with vast gas reserves, probably one of the highest in Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ world at a single field but that same state can't afford a miserly minimum wage.
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Rad1cal: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
jrtorrents:

The love and hate betweeen Ghanaians and Nigerians is mutual.  Nairalanders say Ghanaians talk about them [size=16pt]but hardly a week goes by without a news about Ghana on Nairaland[/size],  like this one.

Living in Europe I know that the closest to a Ghanaian I can find is a Nigerian but I can't forget the harrowing stories my relatives who were driven out of Nigeria in the early 80's told me. A lot of even died in te process, that is te source of Ghana's hate for Nigeria ,  what is the source of Nigerians hate for Ghanians?

What a midget i dare you to produce weekly threads on Ghana on this forum starting from this news

look around and tell me you see Gaynians news all around . .facking  liar
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by jrtorrents: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2012
Rad1cal:

What a midget i dare you to produce weekly threads on Ghana on this forum starting from this news

Bloody fool,  here you are with a few of them since 2012 (intentionaly didnt add the football threads):

February 04, 2012, 09:45 AM - mukina2 - Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa - Ghanian Media Claims
January 11, 2012, 04:30 PM - mukina2 - Truck Load Of Ammunition Heading For Nigeria Seized In Ghana
January 11, 2012, 04:22 PM - mukina2 - Nigerians In Ghana Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal
January 10, 2012, 02:27 AM - Seun - Why Are Ghanaians Not Protesting About Fuel Price?
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Rad1cal: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2012
jrtorrents:

Bloody fool,  here you are with a few of them since 2012 (intentionaly didnt add the football threads):

February 04, 2012, 09:45 AM - mukina2 - Nigeria Threatens To Leave Africa - Ghanian Media Claims
January 11, 2012, 04:30 PM - mukina2 - [size=16pt]Truck Load Of Ammunition Heading For Nigeria Seized In Ghana [/size]
January 11, 2012, 04:22 PM - mukina2 - [size=16pt]Nigerians In Ghana Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal [/size]
January 10, 2012, 02:27 AM - Seun - Why Are Ghanaians Not Protesting About Fuel Price?

You are very silly to even cite the highlighted as gaynians bashing thread. how daft could you get

Your quoted dates does not even suggest a weekly basis and we are talking  about the politics section here doofus

I repeat

Rad1cal:

What a midget[b][size=16pt] i dare you to produce weekly threads on Ghana on this forum starting from this news[/b][/size]

Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Ironi: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
You call this dumb asss and petty discussions here intellectual analysis?

Mediocrity at it's best!
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by jrtorrents: 10:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
Rad1cal:

You are very silly to even cite the highlighted as gaynians bashing thread. how daft could you get

Your quoted dates does not even suggest a weekly basis and we are talking  about the politics section here doofus

I repeat

/
bloody fool, they didnt teach you maths at school

We are just in the  6th week of 2012 and there are 5 articles with "Ghana" in it, do the maths.  Thats almost one article about Oman Ghana every week.  Notice the use of "hardly" .
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by soloqy: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
jrtorrents:

January 11, 2012, 04:30 PM - mukina2 - Truck Load Of Ammunition Heading For Nigeria Seized In Ghana
January 11, 2012, 04:22 PM - mukina2 - Nigerians In Ghana Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal

How can you term those topics as Ghana bashing threads? Are you alright? Those threads are about things that concern us directly and have nothing to do with Ghana bashing. In case you are having problems of comprehension, here goes :

The stroy of "Nigeria threatens to leave Africa", was a spoof from a website that is just based on satire(Wazobia website with reporters with aliases like amebo, clarus, etc.).
The truck load of Ammunition heading for Nigeria seized in Ghana, was a true story and event. People even commended Ghanaian police for foiling it so how is it Ghana bashing?

"Nigerians in Ghana, protest against fuel subsidy" : For the life of me what is your issue with this story or thread?

"Why are Ghanains not protesting about fuel subsidy" , was a rhetoric question simply asking why its only Nigerians that feel outdone by fuel subsidy removal.

Please try to comprehend stuff before you go on an unnecessary rabble-rousing
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by kizito96(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2012
Since Ghana decided to bite the finger that fed it, they should be ready to face the consequences
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by jrtorrents: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
jrtorrents:

Abeg don't make me laff,   intellectual what?

Is this what you call intellectual?

How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay In Your Home?

or this

Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved Her English

or even this?

She Needs A Valentine - Help!

Please find someting better to say, 

I gave prove to what I said,  we are in the 6th week of 2012 and and since the begining of this year there has been 5 articles (minus the football threads) with Ghana's name in them,  thats and average of 1 article per week,  This does not happen on any Ghanaian webiste.

This is Ghana's most popular forum,  vist the link and tell me if you will find a single article about Nigeria ,

http://www.sil.ghanaweb.com/

PS. Aliens Compliance Order of 1969 was wrong and am not  going to defend it.
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Rad1cal: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
jrtorrents:

/
bloody fool,  they didnt teach you maths at school

We are just in the  6th week of 2012 and there are 5 articles with "Ghana" in it,  do the maths.  Thats almost one article about Oman Ghana every week.  Notice the use of "hardly" .

^

[size=16pt]Dumbass[/size] . am still expecting you to justify your weekly Ghana bashing thread comments and you spewing crap . . A serious minded fellow would have shown us a trend down the line from 2011 - 2012

[size=14pt]and some of those thread you posted highlighted in my reply was the dumbest fucck you did.[/size]

[size=16pt]How can Ghana based Nigerians, protesting for removal of fuel subsidy be a Ghana bashing thread or the commendable interception of arms in Ghana enroute to nigeria; a negative thread despising Ghana
[/size]

[size=16pt]You are very sick[/size]

Again

jrtorrents:

January 11, 2012, 04:30 PM - mukina2 - [size=16pt]Truck Load Of Ammunition Heading For Nigeria Seized In Ghana [/size]
January 11, 2012, 04:22 PM - mukina2 - [size=16pt]Nigerians In Ghana Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal [/size]

I repeat

Rad1cal:

What a midget[b][size=16pt] i dare you to produce weekly threads on Ghana on this forum starting from this news[/b][/size]

Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Ironi: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
Moody asks,

Why Are Ghanaians Not Protesting About Fuel Price?

This one was a very good question and we'll like you to answer it as a Ghanaian.    

Ans:
Because we use our brains and that is why there is less killings and carnage in Ghana.

We just don't go on rampage just because the govt increases fuel price.

We analyse and decide whether the increment is necessary before we act.

Nigerians most of the times act on instinct; this often leads to unnecessary deaths which is an every day occurrence in Nigeria.
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by soloqy: 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ironi:

Moody asks,

Why Are Ghanaians Not Protesting About Fuel Price?

This one was a very good question and we'll like you to answer it as a Ghanaian.    

Ans:
Because we use our brains and that is why there is less killings and carnage in Ghana.

We just don't go on rampage just because the govt increases fuel price.

We analyse and decide whether the increment is necessary before we act.

Nigerians most of the times act on instinct; this often leads to unnecessary deaths which is an every day occurrence in Nigeria.

On the highlighted part, Nice one.
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by jrtorrents: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
Moodie:

^^^Thank you very much for your answer Ironi. Thats all the thread wanted to know. So how is that Ghana bashing.

I made the initial quote just to prove a point, and the point being Nigerians like to compare themselves to Ghana and to refute the perception on Nairaland that Nigerians don't talk about Ghana.
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Rad1cal: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
jrtorrents:

I made the initial quote just to prove a point,    and the point being Nigerians like to compare themselves to Ghana and to refute the perception on Nairaland that Nigerians don't talk about Ghana.

Am still waiting for you dumb fuccck  cool
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by jrtorrents: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
double post
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by jrtorrents: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
Rad1cal:

^

[size=16pt]Dumbass[/size] . am still expecting you to justify your weekly Ghana bashing thread comments and you spewing crap . . A serious minded fellow would have shown us a trend down the line from 2011 - 2012

[size=14pt]and some of those thread you posted highlighted in my reply was the dumbest fucck you did.[/size]

[size=16pt]How can Ghana based Nigerians, protesting for removal of fuel subsidy be a Ghana bashing thread or the commendable interception of arms in Ghana enroute to nigeria; a negative thread despising Ghana

[/size]

[size=16pt]You are very sick[/size]

Again

I repeat

Either you cant read ,or you are dumb, where did I talk of bashing?  if I wanted to talk about bashing there are lot more on this website but that wasn't my  point.
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by jrtorrents: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2012
Moodie:

Am still waiting for you dumb fuccck   cool
He knows his points are unintelligent. see how he was quick to mention other irrelevant topics. Ironi and jrtorrent and the other guy that brought the ghana-must-go issue, GET YOUR HEADS OUTTA YOUR BUTTS. Mind your businesses and enjoy our forum. You are always welcome.

So all of a sudden you are not talking of bashing!!! shocked shocked ''smh''

I would like to see a quote of the "Ghana bashing" you claim I made ,  I only comment on stories with Ghana in it,  If you stop obsessing with Ghana and concerntrate on your country you wouldn't see me here.
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Igwe9(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
My question is where were all these Ghanaian defenders when a song purported to have been sang by a Ghanaian, saying " ThankGod I am not a Nigerian and so on . . . . " was been condemned grin
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
...pls delete
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Rad1cal: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2012
^

Don't mind that dumb fuccck

His foolishness was evident cool
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Rossikk(m): 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
MEKABOY SAID

YES, THE GHANIANS HAVE THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN, WHEN NIGERIANS OWN THE MOST EXPENSIVE CARS AND HOUSES IN THEIR COUNTRY, MOST OF THE MAJOR COMPANIES, ARE OWNED EITHER BY , LEBANESE -CHINESE OR NIGERIANS, THEY ARE ALWAYS INTIMIDATED BY NIGERIANS.

Why? Because Nigerians are black? Why are they not ''intimidated' by Lebanese and Chinese?

WHEN A GHANIAN IS TRYING TO NEGOTIATE ON A PROPERTY TO BUY, A NIGERIAN WILL COME FROM KNOW WHERE AND BUY IT WITHOUT BARGAINING - IT DOES NOT FEEL GOOD.

Would they feel better if a Lebanese or Indian had bought it instead?
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by mekaboy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2012
SO WHENEVER THEM MENSION GHANA AND NIGERIA IN ONE THREAD NA FIGHT? ABEG MAKE UNA GROW UP. WE ARE ALL AFRICANS ,
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by manny4life(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
What I don't understand is why you guys are answering fools at this point? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I have advised someone that he needs to mind his damn business, YET, he still has a hard time understanding ENGLISH, Haha, you guys should leave the bickers, when they sure are done, they will seek alternative.
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Zucker(m): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
I just came back from the future; Ghana and Nigeria are part of one united nation. So you guys (on both sides of the fence) please do all the bashing you can now because time is running out.  embarassed
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2012
@irony and jrtorrent, U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are just used tissue papers. If U̶̲̥̅̊ guys had common sense U̶̲̥̅̊ would have used it wisely by thinkin before rushin to use  Τ̲̅ђe reply button. Y not go aπϑ dwell i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊  ϋя  ghanaweb and leave here, cos its obvious U̶̲̥̅̊ were not trained where U̶̲̥̅̊ came from and this site is not for animals
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by manny4life(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
Zucker:

I just came back from the future; Ghana and Nigeria are part of one united nation. So you guys (on both sides of the fence) please do all the bashing you can now because time is running out.  embarassed

Is it ONLY Nigeria and Ghana that are part of one "United Nation"? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Just because they are part of one UN, does it mean they don't have conflicts?

Besides, what time is running out? Is either of them getting expelled soon? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by mekaboy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
@ROSSIK THATS MY EXPERIENCE, GHANIANS WORSHIP WHITES AND ITS SAD.  THERE USED TO BE A SPOT CALLED RED LOBSTERS

http://www.modernghana.com/news/358922/1/whites-only-restaurant-shut-down.html   READ THIS STORY AND SEE HOW A NIGERIAN WOMAN CAUSED A REVOLUTION IN GHANA.
Re: Erratic Gas Supply From Nigeria causes Ghana Electricity Outages by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 08, 2012
Ghana is  a̶̲̥̅̊ very good and lovin country which is by any means undisputed cos I have been there, seen their chicks and all that but it breaks ˚°º≈myº°˚ heart seein them treatin  Τ̲̅ђe name Nigeria with disdain cos its uncalled for, and I don't see us as equals. Ghana ' I love 2 U̶̲̥̅̊ all' no be una fault, if old papa τ̲̅ȍȍ de open teeth with small pikin, one day  Τ̲̅ђe small pikin go tell  Τ̲̅ђe old papa ' how far' . If not for our bad government τ̲̅ȍȍ, I don't see ​W̶̲̥̅̊ha̶̲̥̅̊t will warrant all this abuse. Anyways how' ά̲̣яε̲̣ U̶̲̥̅̊ guys enjoyin  ϋя  new found love ' power failure  a̶̲̥̅̊.k. a̶̲̥̅̊ nepa' one love ghana, we love U̶̲̥̅̊. Hate it or love it U̶̲̥̅̊'ll alwys be our kid brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Nomination Form Loan: Three Things I Have Learnt About Buhari / APC Serving House Of Reps Member Defects To SDP / MC Oluomo Pictured On Board A Plane To The US After Attack At Lagos Rally.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.