Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,620 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke (6532 Views)

Actress Stephanie Okereke Dazzles In Stunning New Photos / Maureen Solomon & Husband, Okereke Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by Dexti: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2016

[img]
http://3.bp..com/-5GsIKwe8Oe0/V-zaAtGaU9I/AAAAAAAAJK8/8WB0GneSlvke52aIi4RGtGEgLykQLsj_wCEw/s1600/emoney.PNG[/img]

Chidi Okereke a Twitter user asked a very
reasoning question but the funny thing is that
he also created some answers asking people
how this popular E-Money makes his money.

You can see from the rating how people
responded to the question.See photo;

[img]
http://4.bp..com/-OC6AvhmE7eo/V-zZtCNcy1I/AAAAAAAAJLA/hJow0EP19yEbvSVS8xBUrcLcKfLfYW0NQCEw/s1600/moni.PNG[/img]

What is your opinion on this??

Source.... [url=http://ngtag..co.ke/2016/10/e-money-did-money-ritual-to-have-much.html?m=1[/url]
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by finalboss1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
who knows it might be true ,those Igbos grin grin grin grin
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by INTROVERT(f): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
That lexus is a beast.

6 Likes

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by Topsy04(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Make your own money too brother.
Legit
Money must be made
Illegal money.
Appointment await dem in hell.

2 Likes

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by ezechueze(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by blithe2nice(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
If e easy then go do ur own. Dey there dey pok nose like say u wan discover buhari..abi mongo park.

7 Likes

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by Ginaz(f): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Me I don't care how he makes his money so far his families are well taken care of. But anyone close to E money should caution him about flaunting money like this. It attracts all sorts of trouble the bad effects of wealth brings.

Even the Bible said we should be wise in our doings and E money is not acting wise by posting his wealth this way whenever he can.

May he be successful and evil not before him. Only God knows the truth behind his wealth so let's stop judging and guessing.

6 Likes

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by jmichlins(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
you say it's money ritual, did he kill his whole community to make such money or what. Money ritual is the most ridiculous accusation over someones wealth. Fraud and crime are better and more logical way to make money

5 Likes

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wetin concern yhu
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Jobless mofo.
If same e-money wire just 500k for him account now he go change him surname to e-money.

3 Likes

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by Opistorincos(m): 5:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Ameboism
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by falcon01: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2016
make una go do the ritual too make we see where una go get the.money
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by ogawisdom(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Ogwu ego I have always known dt, all those biz he claim to do is jst camouflage undecided undecided undecided
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by Smellymouth: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Poverty is a disease..

Even if he use ritual, shey na you he use for the ritual?

E-Money, Nwannemus bikokwa which baba do the Jazz?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by ABEngine(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2016
My opinion? Go and do your own tew.....
U fink sey to do blood money easy?
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by DrObum(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2016
E-money, abeg you fit link me to the Baba wey do the jazz

Poor people always believe that every wealthy man is a ritualist or into crime!

Person poor, dey self righteous on top the poverty undecided

Kai! This world is not my own!
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 18, 2016
He [Chidi] must be a frustrated scholar
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by pamijlove(f): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Remind me of Psalm 49:6-20..
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by constance500: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2016
make he go do him own too abi Dem hold am
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by ChappyChase: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
Poverty is a disease..

Even if he use ritual, shey na you he use for the ritual?

E-Money, Nwannemus bikokwa which baba do the Jazz?
Abeg when he tell yoi the babawey do the jazz our neighbour goat still double y here we go carry ham go together.

1 Like

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by Smellymouth: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
ChappyChase:

Abeg when he tell yoi the babawey do the jazz our neighbour goat still double y here we go carry ham go together.

Hahahaha..

What if na human blood the babalawo need? grin
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
Does it really matter what anyone does to make money ? What matters is that you have the money after doing all the deeds. Money is just a messenger, what ever you do with it is what defines who you are. Any fool can be rich but its very temporal. Give cash to a wise man and he will build legacies for generations to come. I dont think E-money is smart with his money, I think he is selfish and his money will not survive his generation, there are a few wise people in the world and not many of them are found in our country.

2 Likes

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by ChappyChase: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha..

What if na human blood the babalawo need? grin
Watin do mynd44 BLOOD?

1 Like

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by johnmarcel(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
if na blood money go do ur own na
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by Justnice11: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Topsy04:
Make your own money too brother.
Legit
Money must be made
Illegal money.
Appointment await dem in hell.
Do you think many Average Americans can say that?

Like, if they see someone in the neighborhood just become mysteriously rich overnight, they won't raise a brow?
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by pizzylee(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
who d f**k z chidi ,menh make your own money ur way n stop being stupid....make d chidi self go do money ritual now.....nobody z under any obligation to explain how he makes his money to anybody so far he z not a politician

Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by optional1(f): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
hmmmm

anywere is a free world

Happy Birthday to my new found friend sliversonuc

Wish you plentyful of God's blessings, love and happiness.. Big hugs dear...
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by obontami: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bad belle
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by okeyokeyvega: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
finalboss1:
who knows it might be true ,those Igbos grin grin grin grin
u very stp.vd
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by okeyokeyvega: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Go do urs
Re: E- Money Did Money Ritual To Have Much Wealth - Chidi Okereke by peaceMma(f): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
some people shaa,, blood money nt,He only got a judgement with his God,nt humans

(1) (Reply)

Woman With The Most Expensive Body In The World (photo) / July 2019 Airtel Free Browsing Cheat (unlimited Data) / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Allegedly Splits From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.