Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Buy Phone Credits For Friends Or Families From Anywhere In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buy Phone Credits For Friends Or Families From Anywhere In The World (642 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook / Do You Have More Friends Or Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Phone Credits For Friends Or Families From Anywhere In The World by Breeze5000: 3:57am On Feb 08, 2012
I just stumbled upon this site and decided to share here. I think it is extremely cool. Now you can buy phone credits and refill the phones of friends and families from anywhere in the world. I thinks this is really cool because people live in different parts of the world and sometimes families or friends living far away from you might not have money to buy credits for their phones at a particular time and you can just surprise them by buying and refilling their phone credits from anywhere in the world. I hope this will be useful to you. It is very simple to use. Log on the site below and choose the country your friend or family lives. Fill in their phone number and phone provider. Fill in your name and number, choose the amount of Credits you want to buy, and then pay online. Your friend or family receives the credits at once! See Link Below
www.prepaidunion.com
http://naijajoint..com/2012/02/buy-phone-credits-for-friends-families.html#more
Re: Buy Phone Credits For Friends Or Families From Anywhere In The World by heywhyy(m): 4:10am On Feb 08, 2012
Do u want to make all your papers[both waec and Neco ] at a sitting?
Do u want to get a minimum of 270 in 2012 utme?
Itz very easy!
Just login or register at
www.naijahacklord.tk
You shall be updated with d correct questions and answers an hour to every paper!

(1) (Reply)

Ait's Unbalanced, Unfair And Biased Coverage Of The Ongoing Dana Crash Probe / Nairaland Really Bored Me To Coma!! / Life’s A Beach! Police Close Down Kuramo- “we Are Raiding All The Cabins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.