Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? (12455 Views)

This phone has the longest battery Life / Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Andrew3(m): 7:29am On Feb 08, 2012
I was flabbergasted today when i was given $9,500 to pay for this phone for my boss angry angry angry angry

N 1524240.21 (One million, Five hundred and twenty four thousand, two hundred and fourty naira and twnety one kobo.)

oboi see the nonsense, no mp3, no mp4 just iron body. angry angry angry angry angry

Is it worth it? I learnt the price has even reduced and this model is cheaper.

Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2012
the phone is made of platinum bro, its worth the cost but make a phone with platnum undecided undecided

it could easily drop into water
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2012
@OP
is that not the phone that comes with 24hrs worldwide concierge?
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Lexusgs430: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2012
Get him the chinese vertu clone, he might not know the difference, and we share the difference !!!!
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Juror: 9:42am On Feb 08, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Get him the chinese vertu clone, he might not know the difference, and we share the difference !!!!
nice rhyme cool
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Andrew3(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2012
Juror:

nice rhyme cool
Lmaoooooooooooooo, so chinese also has this model, havent seen the chinese one.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Andrew3(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Lmaoooooooooooooo, so chinese also has this model, havent seen the chinese one.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Afam4eva(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
The people wey God go punish for this world plenty. People are suffering and a humjan being is buying a phone worth millions. Ndi ekwensu tere mmanu.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Koolking(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2012
::Andrew:::

N 1524240.21 (One million, Five hundred and twenty four thousand, two hundred and fourty naira and twnety one kobo.)

Uncomfortably expensive. Does the phone save lives? What happen if it stolen? Can it find itself back to the owner? smh
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by tlops(m): 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
afam4eva:

The people wey God go punish for this world plenty. People are suffering and a humjan being is buying a phone worth millions. Ndi ekwensu tere mmanu.

Is he the source of their Problem?
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
afam4eva:

Dude worked his arse off for the money, you're saying he can't enjoy it just 'cause some jobless people don't have money? Is he the cause of their situation?
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by lifestyle1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
I can't pay kobo for the phone. waste of resource. angry
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
Lol, 1 of my Boss here is also interested, Did u order for it online?
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by halavoke: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
If u can't buy it, don't beef, fish or even kpomo it!
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2012
i'm i smoke on fish i won't pay a penny for that fone
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by kemmeye: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2012
Koolking:

Uncomfortably expensive. Does the phone save lives? What happen if it stolen? Can it find itself back to the owner? smh

yelz of course a phone like that better come witha pair of limbs
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by SamMilla1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2012
I heard you can download jollof rice from the phone. It also came with private phone numbers of all the billionairs in EU and US
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by omoboy08(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
Koolking:

Rubis, fr dis money, a man fit marry,buy car and start a biz for himsef .
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by kizito96(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2012
Cheap phone
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by sunkoye: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
sure say this one no be Chinese? grin
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by UyiIredia(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2012
That's too expensive!
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by highland(m): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2012
That is what money can buy.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by brainpulse: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
Does the phone call Heaven?
Does it Ping God?
Does it make someone disapear in Nigeria and appear in NEWYORK?
Can it call for free for life?
Can you call food hotline and it will bring food.?

Please if it can do all the above. I am ready to die for it rather than commit succide for it? Thanks
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Pa22(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
This phone must have a veeeeeeeery big farm in it!
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Parnassuss(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
Pa22:

This phone must have a veeeeeeeery big farm in it!

knacking my fist on the table as a laugh. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omo, if person wan buy this phone I have nothing to say. I would not say anything to somebody who buys cyanide so wetin join me with this one,
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by freecocoa(f): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
That's toy compared to mine na,na our money kill am. grin
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Chukkasy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
brainpulse:
Does the phone call Heaven?
Does it Ping God?
Does it make someone disapear in Nigeria and appear in NEWYORK?
Can it call for free for life?
Can you call food hotline and it will bring food?
u go fear questions na
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by dazzy4real(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
mehh i cant blive this so phone dey that are this xpensive we come dey takl bb porsch this is waist of resources
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by andyanders: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
Poster,

You asked how much can I pay for that phone?
Sure, I offer "one thousand Five hundred naira only" N1,500 as I have my gate man to use it during raining season, if it can stand rainy season.

Where are you located so that I can send him as I cannot waste my time to come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awoof: Get More Than 3 Million Airtime From Airtel To Call Any Network In 9ja / How Long Does It Take For Retrieved Sim To Come Up / How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.