Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran (2179 Views)

Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Us Wont Sent Army To Fight For Israel If She Attack Iran Uniliterally - Obama / Israel On Stand-by To Attack Iran! Recipe For 3rd World war? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by RSA(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2012
The world need another superpower,Americans and their allies are bullying the world,you are either on their side or a losing side.We need some balance.China,Brasil,Russia and India must come to our rescue.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by justwise(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2012
RSA:

The world need another superpower,Americans and their allies are bullying the world,you are either on their side or a losing side.We need some balance.China,Brasil,Russia and India must come to our rescue.

In couple of years down the line you will be calling another set of countries to come and rescue you from China, Brasil,Russia and India.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by TayoD1(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
In couple of years down the line you will be calling another set of countries to come and rescue you from China, Brasil,Russia and India.
Wooorrrrrrrrrrrrdddddd!
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by JeSoul(f): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2012
justwise:

LOL. This reply is so darn perfect! lol.

RSA:

Wetin concern China concern Iran? There are no 'friendships' amongst nations. Everyone gets in bed with whomever can help their country's bottomline. The real issue is that should any country find themselves in a position of power & influence - including your own - they will all act in the exact same way.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by JeSoul(f): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
RSA:

It just occured to me . . . you south african, you're calling on well known racist countries like China & Russia to come to 'our' rescue? you miss road no be small.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by justwise(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
JeSoul:

It just occured to me . . . you south african, you're calling on well known racist countries like China & Russia to come to 'our' rescue? you miss road no be small.

China already run South African immigration department as they directed South Africa not to issue visa to dalai lama during desmond tutu's birthday celebration and South Africa obeyed.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by pendo89(f): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
justwise:

lol @ emerging economies rescuing us.
We need to rescue our minds from bondage first before sending an SOS.

justwise:

China already run South African immigration department as they directed South Africa not to issue visa to dalai lama during desmond tutu's birthday celebration and South Africa obeyed.

they share the same BRICS bed after all,the biggest trading partner winning more plaudits. There's always an economic interest behind every act. so not suprised.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by justwise(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
pendo89:

lol @ emerging economies rescuing us.
We need to rescue our minds from bondage first before sending an SOS.

The same SA that is part of the BRICS! what a conflict of interests.

We keep begging other countries to come and help us, their 'help' comes with conditions which we will later tagged 'interference'.

In international relation, there is no permanent friends, its permanent interest.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by pendo89(f): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
^^ Africans are still suffering from mental colonization. We like crying 'help' even when everything is available to us!!
I am starting to believe we shall always remain 'slaves'.Only 'developed slaves ' this time round.
Its evident everywhere from politics,economy and social life. 54 powerless countries! undecided
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by JeSoul(f): 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2012
justwise:
Lol. My brother na wa oh. The anti-west sentiment no dey allow the guy to see properly.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by justwise(m): 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2012
JeSoul:

Lol. My brother na wa oh. The anti-west sentiment no dey allow the guy to see properly.

All ant-west squad are the same, they are happy that China and Russia stopped UN from condemning Syria govt for the killing going on there on daily bases but the same people were calling for GEJ's blood during fuel subsidy demonstration when police killed some demonstrators.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by igbo2011(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
pendo89:

^^ Africans are still suffering from mental colonization. We like crying 'help' even when everything is available to us!!
I am starting to believe we shall always remain 'slaves'.Only 'developed slaves ' this time round.
Its evident everywhere from politics,economy and social life. 54 powerless countries! undecided

Religion is a big reason why we are colonized in the mind This plays a role in our inferioirity complex. We pray to white jesus even though his original version isn't white. We love foreign goods, foreign clothes, foreign countries, etc. My site is looking to change that and promote Nigeiran clothes, products, and art.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by Rgp92: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2012
RSA:

Be careful of what you wise for. Are you really ready for ww3? A war were everyone dies, including your families. Be careful be careful be careful.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by RSA(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2012
America has killed more people than all countries combined.

Is Iraq and Libya a better,peacefull countries now since their true leaders where assasinated?

Do you think that the ordinary people of both Iraq and Libya are beneffiting in their countries resources?

The report say sixty people died in the Syrian uprising,where do you think this figure will be if NATO 'intervene'?

The only reason America and her allies are fighting this wars is for resources,they steal,they take out a legitimate leaders and install puppets who they control with strings from washington.

I will fight a ww3 anytime,if it means fighting against opression by certain group over the other.And at the moment anyone who will stand against this evil,heartless beast called America,has my support.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by justwise(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2012
RSA:

America has killed more people than all countries combined.

Is Iraq and Libya a better,peacefull countries now since their true leaders where assasinated?

Do you think that the ordinary people of both Iraq and Libya are beneffiting in their countries resources?

The report say sixty people died in the Syrian uprising,where do you think this figure will be if NATO 'intervene'?

The only reason America and her allies are fighting this wars is for resources,they steal,they take out a legitimate leaders and install puppets who they control with strings from washington.

I will fight a ww3 anytime,if it means fighting against opression by certain group over the other.And at the moment anyone who will stand against this evil,heartless beast called America,has my support.

Yes you can do that, you don't need China Russia or India to fight for you, let SA fight America or you join Taliba to fight America.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2012
Supposing this WW3 happens and half of the world's population gets wiped off and almighty US falls and China takes over as world power and you are in that new world. . .
I wonder how the chinese would rule this world. . .probably worse, more heartless, and less fairer than the americans. . .
I wonder what would be the fate of the blacks in the hands of the chinese. . .

Read a report sometime ago about the true feelings of the chinese towards Africans. . .but I think any Nigerian here living in china would be in a good position to express what the china-african relationship would look like at that time
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by Rossikk(m): 2:08am On Feb 10, 2012
adolphe bad said

Supposing this WW3 happens and half of the world's population gets wiped off and almighty US falls and China takes over as world power and you are in that new world. . .
I wonder how the chinese would rule this world. . .probably worse, more heartless, and less fairer than the americans. . .
I wonder what would be the fate of the blacks in the hands of the chinese. . .

Read a report sometime ago about the true feelings of the chinese towards Africans. . .but I think any Nigerian here living in china would be in a good position to express what the china-african relationship would look like at that time

You've been brainwashed by the western propaganda machine into seeing them as benevolent. You have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA how imperialistic the USA is, and just how strong is their iron grip on most countries' policies, including yours. Because you see them smile and talk 'human rights', 'democracy' etc, you've been deceived into seeing them as 'less heartless'. But those terms are just tools of deceit and control. There's no democracy even in America.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by cap28: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2012
^^^^

precisely rossike.

guess what? this so called democracy recently enacted a law that will permit the govt to arrest and detain INDEFINITELY anyone SUSPECTED of being a terrorist. 

THE National Defence Authorisation bill( NDAA bill_  was surreptiously passed when most americans were not paying attention:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJRtQ0ZCF-Q&feature/related[/flash]
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by paniki(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2012
China's peaceful rise - a term coined by chinese thinktanks many years ago to explained what was to become Chinese dominance. That's what we need in Africa, we need thinktanks. Organisations filled with black experts who only live to think and create knowledge and suggest policies that can be used by people in their country and the government for the benefit of the counrty and its people.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by cap28: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^^

i agree.
Re: How I Wish China Could Declare War On Any Country That Attack Iran by violent(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
RSA:

China declare war on America? You must be smoking something dangerous to your health!. . .the Chinese are not that stu[i]p[/i]id!

(1) (Reply)

Malcolm X--- The First True "african" American? / BREAKING!! New Airstrike On Convoy Of 2 Cars Kills Another Iran's Top Leader(pic / Protesters Storm White House,president Moved Into Bunker By Secret Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.