Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl (7728 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by prominence: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2007
this afternoon while the members of the house of representatives started their usual brawl over the Ettheh saga, one of them (male) from katsina state slumped and died. his corpse has been flown to his state.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by ochocinco1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2007
Chei-------------He must have had a close up of Etteh's bosom. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by Joey82(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2007
Quite pathetic,
they aint strong enough,
cos they have over enjoyed,
and when it comes to fighting, they still dont hold back knowing fully well they aint strong enough.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by fakedavid: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2007
na lie o.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by darfur(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2007
heheheeeeee grin
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by cashoggy(f): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2007
@davidylan, it's true. I heard it on the 4.0clock news too. That Etteh woman na winsh shocked shocked
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by denex: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2007
POWER PASS POWER!

Some people think say na that first fight wey everybody use ordinary hand. Them no know say men don go shrine go cook themselves well, enough babalawo don arrange "one blow, seven die" ring for dem to wear for their index finger.

Correct! I'm loving democracy.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by presido1: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2007
Who cares? did we vote them, when they eat our money did they have sympathy for us so why should we sympatise to the demise of those who kept us all in poverty and chased us out to various destinations all over the world.
This is just the begging.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by fakedavid: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2007
d woman go just sit down dey smile - no know who she wan kill next.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by McKren(m): 7:19pm On Oct 17, 2007
To be honest Nigerian women should mobilise themselves on a match against Etteh, the woman has brought disrepute to womanhood.

She is the first lady to have attained such a exalted office and should have done women proud.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2007
na to steal username dey reign now? shocked
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by aforbaje(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2007
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by presido1: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2007
Who put her there and who are her supporters now. I beleive OBJ is one of them.
How can she resign when the powers that be are giving her 1000% support.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by fakedavid: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2007
davidylan:

na to steal username dey reign now? shocked

Why cant you make a deal with your hand/mouth - use them when they want to type or say something that is meaningful.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by mrpataki(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2007
Nah wah oh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

People dey die everyday for Nigeria due to hunger and poverty related issues, we no raise am for issue.

Na one house of representative member wey don chop bellefull, na him we dey make noise about.

May his soul find eternal rest. embarassed
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by Imani(f): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2007
I can't seem to understand the mentality displayed by our "law makers" or rather martial artists undecided.

Must we always resort to violence at every slight provocation? angry

Maybe when more reps start to die during the meaningless free for all fights which can also be resolved by dialogue and people actually standing for truth and justice, rather than being cowards, then maybe they would start to reason like the matured adults they are supposed to be.

"Honourable" senators who are grown men, fighting like area boys, uncouth in attitude are an eyesore.

I wonder what kind of values, if any, they pass on to their children, and more importantly, younger aspirants for political positions.

Lets not be deceived by the nice outfits they wear, most of the senators are a disgrace to the nation.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by chidichris(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2007
two(2) down and more to go.
first gun shot and now slump and die who knows who is next or what is next?
the bottom line is the woman no get shame for her eyes.
even if all the house members die, she must go.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by Orikinla(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2007
Elendu Reports cannot be a reliable source of truth after they lied that Alhaji Umaru Yar'Adua died when the man was very much alive and today the same Yar'Adua is the President of Nigeria.

I have stayed back from the uproar over Madam Speaker Patricia Ette, because she could end up in my bedroom tomorrow. grin

I would prefer to love her than to hate her. wink

She is quite physically appealing.
No wonder men are fighting over her.
She must have many shareholders in the Lower House.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by Seun(m): 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2007
It's not about her sex appeal. They know that, if she goes down, they will definitely be going down with her. Lovely! cheesy
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by dowonlor(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2007
We are seriously in trouble in this country o na waoooooooo
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by tafari(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2007
imagine! chairman of health committee shocked shocked
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by chonchez: 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
believe it or not the unbelievable is yet to come.
only God can help us .
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by Elgaxton(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2007
eeeeyaa

The man na him be sacrificial Lamb for the house grin

Only God knows what will happen to his family

hope sey de house members go cool down now
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by tundewoods(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2007
The death of the House of Rep.member, Aminu Safana (PDP Katsina), chairman of the House Committee on Health is quite sad and unfortunate but let us not allow the death to cause us to loose focus of the issues at hand.

The fact remains that Etteh must go !If she goes it will give room for her to end up in Orikinla's Bedroom.
(She does certainly looks cute,don't forget that she's originally a beautician) grin
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by AKO1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2007
I believe that this is the 'height' of our democracy. I mean, if the 'honourable' (I strongly beg to differ) speakers, the representatives of the people can belittle themselves to physical combat, they are not sending the right signals to the generation of tomorrow. Before we know it now, it would be Alhaji and his ministers in the FEC chambers and NTA would not even feel ashamed to air it to the world. SHAME SHAME SHAME, SHAME. Shame on our leaders, painful truth.

ETTEH IS A SHAMELESS THIEF.WHY SHOULD WE WAIT UNTILL MORE LAWMAKERS DIE FOR HER SINS.NIGERIANS SHOULD RISE.I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY A WOMAN WILL STILL WANT TO OFFER SERVICE TO THE PEOPLE WHEN THE PEOPLE APPARANTLY DO NOT WANT HER. THIS DAY ONLINE HAS NICKNAMED THIS WHOLE SAGA THE ETTEH-GATE SCANDAL (after watergate scandal involving Richard Nixon). I THINK SHE OUGHT TO TAKE HER CUE FROM NIXON, AND RESIGN HONOURABLY, LIKE THE SO-CALLED TITLE SHE BEARS. THIS IS A SHAME, HER IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS SHOULD CALL HER HOME AND BURY THEIR FACES IN SHAME.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by AKO1(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2007
I believe that this is the 'height' of our democracy. I mean, if the 'honourable' (I strongly beg to differ) speakers, the representatives of the people can belittle themselves to physical combat, they are not sending the right signals to the generation of tomorrow. Before we know it now, it would be Alhaji and his ministers in the FEC chambers and NTA would not even feel ashamed to air it to the world. SHAME SHAME SHAME, SHAME. Shame on our leaders, painful truth.

ETTEH IS A SHAMELESS THIEF.WHY SHOULD WE WAIT UNTILL MORE LAWMAKERS DIE FOR HER SINS.NIGERIANS SHOULD RISE.I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY A WOMAN WILL STILL WANT TO OFFER SERVICE TO THE PEOPLE WHEN THE PEOPLE APPARANTLY DO NOT WANT HER. THIS DAY ONLINE HAS NICKNAMED THIS WHOLE SAGA THE ETTEH-GATE SCANDAL (after watergate scandal involving Richard Nixon). I THINK SHE OUGHT TO TAKE HER CUE FROM NIXON, AND RESIGN HONOURABLY, LIKE THE SO-CALLED TITLE SHE BEARS. THIS IS A SHAME, HER IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS SHOULD CALL HER HOME AND BURY THEIR FACES IN SHAME.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by vigasimple(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2007
A_K_O:

ETTEH IS A SHAMELESS THIEF.

I am surprise that people choose to cal others a thief without that person being found guilty.

What if I say that A.K.O mother is a theif.  Tthe house has not impeach her nor has she been found guilty by a court of law.

The allegation in the house is that She has awarded a contract of N628  million without due process, the contarct has not even be carried out nor anybody get paid. She could be sanction under any House rules on Ethics or remove by the House.

So calling anybody a thief is  itself criminal without formal conviction.  ALAM is a thief becasue the court has found him guilty.

We can alledge something but we should not turn our gossip or opinion to facts or refer to them as facts.

If the House think The speaker and her deputy has done anything wrong let them impeach her and refer the matter to the Police.

Mind your language because if it were to be your mother that people are saying that about, I am sure  you would not find it funny at all.

Do unto others as you would want to done unto.

Is just a matter of time before Etteh fate is decided one way or the other, until then we can make every representation but not name calling.
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by tundewoods(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2007
Whether in a highly exalted position of authority or mere common man,One thing is certain,someday our lifeless body may be stared at the same way you are looking at the photo below.

I took that shot about 3 months ago during an assignment.Lifeless body of a male,early 20's involved in an auto crash right in Lagos.

So let's not forget the Final Destination.

Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by dada22(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2007
AM TIRED OF DIS COUNTRY

GOD PLS COME TO OUR RESCURE OH!!!
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by showbobo(m): 12:44am On Oct 18, 2007
Gosh, Tunde, were you the only one there when you took the picture??you get liver oooooo, i pray i get some sleep tonight, sad sad
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by McOmo(m): 1:11am On Oct 18, 2007
Any body got a clue what our 1 party state (PDP - Papa Deceiving Pikin controlled is leading us to ? OBJ, thanx 4 showing us that a woman will/can never rule Naija tho . . . God dey !
Re: House Of Reps Member Slumps And Dies In Etteh Must Go Brawl by mrpataki(m): 1:22am On Oct 18, 2007
Mc Omo:

Any body got a clue what our 1 party state (PDP - Papa Deceiving Pikin controlled is leading us to ? OBJ, thanx 4 showing us that a woman will/can never rule Naija tho . . . God dey !

LMAO!!!!! Papa decieving Pikin. How many accolades those den/nest of murderers go get. Another record of murder to the Peoples Destruction Party's file.

Who be their papa? OBJ?

God dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President’s Wife Off To Dubai / Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries / Death Sentence: Al-mustapha, Shofolahan To Know Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.