Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here (1621 Views)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here by inedi: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
My happened in 1991, in a local assembly ( Assembles of God church) my mum took me to this church which was her church at that time, on a faithful Sunday morning service, I prayed the prayer of salvation according as the book of Rom 10:9-10 has said, "that if though shall confess with thy mouth the lordship of Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God raised him up from the dead for thy justification you will be saved, for with heart man believeth unto righteousness, but with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here by crossman9(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
this is really nice bless you my statment of faith was youtube but they removed it
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here by inedi: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2012
crossman9:

this is really nice bless you my statment of faith was youtube but they removed it
Oh that's grate, but you can still shear it here with us, am sure it will bless some one, or maybe, by your testimony some will have a reason to give his/her life to christ.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here by crossman9(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
i am working a book that has that in it i will post it would take ages to write i clear that is why i did the video to cut the time
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here by inedi: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2012
If you are born again, I think you should tell us testimony of salvation, maybe you your story is not that spectacular, you still need to shear it, because every salvation is supernatural.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here by Goshen360(m): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2012
This is my story:

I was the worst guy in my secondary school days. I committed many wickedness such as, me and my friends share same girl(s) and have them in same bed. I often steal people's fowl and kill them in the middle of the night before dawn and hide it somewhere. I often beat my uncle's wife with cutlass and would destroy all her belongings. These and many more i used to do until that faithful day in 1996 that I met the Lord as the Lord arrested my heart and i was convicted by the power of the Holy Spirit. This happened in a youth night vigil programme. I became a completely different man and began to share the gospel to my friends as they can see a new man in me. My Salvation experience happened in Lagos, Nigeria in a Pentecostal church at Agboju-Amuwo along Old Ojo Road.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here by Joagbaje(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2012
FEAR OF HELL AND ANTICHRIST GOT ME SAVED

Yes , primarily, I got born again , partially through the fear of hell, but the main thing that terrified me in their message was the reign of the beast. I used to think the beast was a tall animal. They shared that in yoruba and called it "Eranko" ( animal/ beast) I remember asking , Cant someone climb the leg of the beast and hide under him? So I was more terrified about being left behind and being chased . Nowhere to hide , being caught and being torn apart by animals. I was told that my two legs will be tied to two different horses and as they run in different directions I would be torn apart. I was told that on the day of the rapture , thunder will strike from one end of heaven to the other, then there will be a loud alarm in heaven. So every time the formation of the cloud change , I would start praying for forgiveness. I had my childhood "sins".

I delayed before because , I had though I could never get saved or be good enough for God. I had thought I could dive and capture any good person at the rapture and hold on to his legs. I was sure Jesus won't take me. In the days where you were made to believe that chewing gum is for ashawo or ashewo. And i was adicted to my Bazooka chewing gum also I used to roll paper and smoke with my friends behind one Capenter shop until we burnt his cupboard down by mistake through the firewood we hid to rekindle our paper cigaret (one of my sins)  we couldn't own up who did it. So I couldn't face the fact of confession and admittance to that thing , my prayer was for God to forgive Satan. I kept asking. "can't God forgive Satan?"

But the particular day  I really gave my heart, the cloud was so dark, the wind was boisterous, then there were thunderings all over. And  I heard a loud long alarm, not knowing that It was a police siren,   I was convinced that the beast was coming that day , so I prayed. " PLEASE, JESUS, SAVE ME, I GIVE MY LIFE TO YOU. It was when I came out to see how many were left behind that I knew the rapture hadn't taken place and that it was a police siren car that was being repaired. Behind the barrack where we stayed in Ibadan (iyaganku barracks)  my dad was police.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here by inedi: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2012
Wow, amazing testimonies of salvation, how inspiring they are, am sure it has being a blessing to many, and if you have not yet sheared yours pls do so, thank you
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Salvation Here by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
Joagbaje:

FEAR OF HELL AND ANTICHRIST GOT ME SAVED
Yes , primarily, I got born again , partially through the fear of hell, but the main thing that terrified me in their message was the reign of the beast. I used to think the beast was a tall animal. They shared that in yoruba and called it "Eranko" ( animal/ beast) I remember asking , Cant someone climb the leg of the beast and hide under him? So I was more terrified about being left behind and being chased . Nowhere to hide , being caught and being torn apart by animals. I was told that my two legs will be tied to two different horses and as they run in different directions I would be torn apart. I was told that on the day of the rapture , thunder will strike from one end of heaven to the other, then there will be a loud alarm in heaven. So every time the formation of the cloud change , I would start praying for forgiveness. I had my childhood "sins".
I delayed before because , I had though I could never get saved or be good enough for God. I had thought I could dive and capture any good person at the rapture and hold on to his legs. I was sure Jesus won't take me. In the days where you were made to believe that chewing gum is for ashawo or ashewo. And i was adicted to my Bazooka chewing gum also I used to roll paper and smoke with my friends behind one Capenter shop until we burnt his cupboard down by mistake through the firewood we hid to rekindle our paper cigaret (one of my sins)  we couldn't own up who did it. So I couldn't face the fact of confession and admittance to that thing , my prayer was for God to forgive Satan. I kept asking. "can't God forgive Satan?"

[b]But the particular day  I really gave my heart, the cloud was so dark, the wind was boisterous, then there were thunderings all over. And  I heard a loud long alarm, not knowing that It was a police siren,   I was convinced that the beast was coming that day , so I prayed. " PLEASE, JESUS, SAVE ME, I GIVE MY LIFE TO YOU. It was when I came out to see how many were left behind that I knew the rapture hadn't taken place and that it was a police siren car that was being repaired. Behind the barrack where we stayed in Ibadan (iyaganku barracks)  my dad was police.[/!!

This would have been hilarious if it was a joke. Damn!

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Donates $7 Million To Her Church / SS Turned AA! Great Testimonies At Shiloh / Ash Wednesday = Pagan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.