Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Attention All Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention All Igbos (1664 Views)

Question To All Igbos And Pdp Supporters / Can The South East Contain All Igbos / This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attention All Igbos by bashr8: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2012
pls stop making a fool of the igbo nation, ikwerres can be whatever they want to be pls leave them alone and stop making them or any other group feel special .

stop opening threads about our internal issues on nairaland, when are you going to learn . Eze ndigbo nairaland call the house to order for God sake ,are you waiting till our name is entirely buried in the mud before you do something, pls let all this madness of puting igbo topics on front page stop and lets start by stop posting igbos issues on nairaland. this is really making me sick , how about other 249 groups make front pages.
Re: Attention All Igbos by bashr8: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
and for those ignorant people(igbos and non igbos) that keep saying we are descendants of jews F, U.CK you , my lineage in anambra is older than isreal so go fu, ck yourself
Re: Attention All Igbos by ak47mann(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
Am not in support of that,if they want they can choose what ever they want,after all we don't need ikwere for anything,their is a word that say "unite we stand divide we fall" we have enough clans under igbo umbrella which made us to become one of the major tribes in Nigeria cool so who is losing?onicha in anambra got a lot of rivers people living there like ndokis, bonny,few ijaws, i don't see the reason why after building most of our infrastructure and build ourselves back even x 10 from what we have before with these achievements we still got energy to ask ikwere people and other little groups in rivers who is igbo or not? i think we have gone pass that level,the gate is closed,SE still coming up in developments and we still need more things to be done and some of this people in rivers their is no improvement what so ever,even after the war they are still under developed.Only PH,

We are far more better than them,so whats the point undecided undecided undecided asaba people dominated most lands in onitsha and they living in peace with other igbo clans cool cool
Re: Attention All Igbos by NegroNtns(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
and for those ignorant people(igbos and non igbos) that keep saying we are descendants of jews F, U.CK you , my lineage in anambra is older than isreal so go fu, ck yourself

. . . nigga, you are light skinned people, you are industrious, you never had king beside ones you imitated, you looove money, you are short, you are distributed all over the world, everywhere you go you irritate people, your are targeted by the Islam North, your origin is Nri - a Jew. . . . what else can your a s s be other than Jew?  
You punk! grin
Re: Attention All Igbos by bashr8: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . . nigga, you are light skinned people, you are industrious, you never had king beside ones you imitated, you looove money, you are short, you are distributed all over the world, everywhere you go you irritate people, your are targeted by the Islam North, your origin is Nri - a Jew. . . . what else can your a s s be other than Jew?  
You punk! grin

actually the yoruba man suffers from stunted growth , the average igbo man is tall ,handsome and well built that why ladies salivate at the mere sight of an igo man.

1 Like

Re: Attention All Igbos by bashr8: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2012
ikwerres are ikwerres case closed, i dont understand why we should bother ourselves with a people occupying 2 or 3 local governments, pls my igbo brothers let this madness end today. though some ikwerres the likes of omehia are pushing the igbo cause in nigeria but they should first solve their identity crisis.
Re: Attention All Igbos by bashr8: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

You punk! grin

yorubas dont love money thats why your soo poor while the few rich ones are robbing the country blind, the same islam north are actually killing the yorubas in yorubaland, what a shame.
Re: Attention All Igbos by LogicMind: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2012
I have seen many yorubas deny their tribe
I have seen hausas ashamed of their tribe
The igbo man is very proud of his tribe. tongue
Re: Attention All Igbos by aljharem(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

You punk! grin

dude we need peace. the thread is titled "Attention all Igbos" not "Attention all Nairlanders"

we should learn to respect and give them their privacy at time wink
Re: Attention All Igbos by NegroNtns(m): 1:07am On Feb 09, 2012
Alhj, dont mind the pygmies. . . if they want privacy they should go converge in Bashr's home. This is public domain. . . . .they have no privacy where I prowl.
Re: Attention All Igbos by OneNaira6: 1:10am On Feb 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Alhj, dont mind the pygmies. . . if they want privacy they should go converge in Bashr's home. This is public domain. . . . .they have no privacy where I prowl.

Life una no get? Na wa oo!!!
Imagine any thread about yoruba wey no concern Igbo, the Igbo avoid but the Igbo thread wey no conern Yoruba, una come dey invade.
Na wa oo!!. Continue with your obsession, you'll die of high blood pressure seeing all these your hypertension over Igbo.
Re: Attention All Igbos by dayokanu(m): 1:37am On Feb 09, 2012
Ikwerre are Igbos, Jews are Igbos by extension Bill gates is Igbo
Re: Attention All Igbos by bashr8: 2:34am On Feb 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Ikwerre are Igbos, Jews are Igbos by extension Bill gates is Igbo

dirty yarimba
Re: Attention All Igbos by NegroNtns(m): 2:47am On Feb 09, 2012
Shut up!!

Wetin ikwerre do wey dey pain u so much that you want to exclude from the ndigbo clan? anyone wey disagree with you become your enemy. you no sabi agree to disagree? they say dem no be Igbo. . . .now u don hate them! but you want make dem vote for Igbo persin in 2015. mechionu~
Re: Attention All Igbos by dayokanu(m): 2:48am On Feb 09, 2012
[size=18pt]Igbo people[/size]  By force by force Ikwerre must accept they are Igbos, Edo people are also related to us so they are Igbos. Jews are Igbos, Germans are Igbos, Queen Elizabeth is Igbo

Na by forceeeee?? ??
Re: Attention All Igbos by NegroNtns(m): 2:58am On Feb 09, 2012
Queen Elizabeth is Igbo

lmfao!! only light skinned people are Igbo. is queen light skinned?

DK, thisis how the dummies destroy their opportunity for Presidency. . . . always put theat fvcking horse behind the cart, never in front! Im sure they need ikwerre vote in future. . . but now they want to make enemy of them. 2015 come ikwerre vote Yoruba, then ibo start whining about ikwerre hate them. stupid pygmies.

bashr, mechionu! angry
Re: Attention All Igbos by BlackPikiN(m): 3:42am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^^Stop talking like a mad confused buffooonn fro Ogbomoso,

Here's an Ikwere write up.

My people,

First of all, let me say that I am Ikwerre-Igbo. I have had to ask my dad to clarify all these confusion among the Ikwerre about who they really are. He was really enraged about that question. He said to me; "son, you are Igbo of Ikwerre extraction." He said any Ikwerre man who says he is not Igbo is a bastard, and that it's civil war politics.

I have read all the articles posted on this site, and believe me, I do not understand why the hatred on Igbo by other Nigerians. The Igbo has never ruled Nigeria since after the civil war, so why this animousity toward them. Nigerians should direct their anger towards the North and the West, and not the East. What have the Igbo done wrong?

One Pukpabi was attacked for using statistics to show Nigerians that truly, the Igbo are the most educated Nigerians. But why? His was in response to the insinuation that Ndi-Igbo are all traders. Remember, a female Yoruba Nigeria federal minister made the most silly statement about Igbo going back to do what they know how to do: trading, instead of aspiring to be President.

Just in case you guys have forgotten, Nigeria's "leader" since 1970 has been Gowon (North), Murtala Mohammed (North), Buhari (North), Obasanjo (West), Shagari (North), Buhari (North), Babangida (North) Shonekan? (West) Abacha (North), Abubakar (North), obasanjo (West).

My question to these hate mongers is, "which of these 'miracle workers' is an Igbo man?"

Chinda Amadi, MBA
Illinois, USA

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/lawrence-chinedu-nwobu/why-judge-an-igbo-president-before-having-one.html
Re: Attention All Igbos by saintneo(m): 3:45am On Feb 09, 2012
OMG! I don die for this thread . . . . . the whiners on this thread are very hilarious . . . . . . trolls are welcomed anytime.
Re: Attention All Igbos by BlackPikiN(m): 3:46am On Feb 09, 2012
Another one from a reknowned Ikwerre son

Barrister Uche Okwukwu you are known by many people for different things, controversial is one of them. Once, you were quoted as saying that Ikwerres are Igbos just as you were also quoted as supporting the MASSOB struggle at a time. Can you react to these sayings?

Yes, my name is Uchechukwu Okwukwu. I am an Igbo man. I have said it in different fora, the Willink report is available, the Ph’D work of Late Chief Aguma in University of Ibadan 1977 is available, other reports are also available. There is a fundamental difference between a nation and a tribe. A tribe speaks a dialect, a Nation speaks a language. Some Ikwerre people agreed that they are from Igbo, some say they are from Benin heritage. Scientifically, there are parameters we use to determine things, the sociological, spiritual, geographical and historical. If you say you are from Benin, come with your proof and show us how you came from Benin. There is no common thing that trace Ikwerre lineage to Benin. There is no single common Edo language in the Ikwerre land. None. So, those who, in falsification of languages, say other wise, should come forward with their proof.

In a study carried out by the Niger Delta group in 1976, under the Niger Delta spirit, edited by Prof Alagoa, the Ikwerre was clearly pointed out as Igbos. See, to lose a war is bad-the post-war Nigeria saw the two groups, the Igbos and Niger Delta as conquered people and the victorious North and the West clearly, unequal partners in a new relationship that eventually emerged and in that unequal relationship, like the law of Osmosis, weaker solution is naturally drawn by the stronger solution. What happened was that if you said then, you’re an Igbo, you are hated because you’re a Biafran you committed a crime, your master is in Cote d’Ivoire  you raised up arms  against the  Federal Government, forgetting that according to Gabriel Onyeke’s  Commission of enquiry 30,000  Easterners were massacred. So everybody said I am not Igbo purely as a survival syndrome. Why would you say you are Igbo, when you were not wanted?  Of course[b], my name is Uche Okwukwu, so you can ask me my name and I will say’ am not Igbo, because if I say I was Igbo, I will be punished, but you would agree with me in this state that the great and mighty of Ikwerre land agreed that they were all Igbos. They include late Francis Ellah, former Secretary to the Rivers State government who said he was an Igbo man, the late Okugbule Wonodi, former registrar of the University of Port Harcourt said the same.[/b] Chief C. C. Nwuche said he is an Igboman, so what crime has Uchechukwu Okwukwu committed?

Read more here.

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2011/09/14/%E2%80%98i-gave-the-last-n4-4m-acn-fund-to-dr-sekibo%E2%80%99/
Re: Attention All Igbos by Onlytruth(m): 3:49am On Feb 09, 2012
bashr8:

pls stop making a fool of the igbo nation, ikwerres can be whatever they want to be pls leave them alone and stop making them or any other group feel special .

stop opening threads about our internal issues on nairaland, when are you going to learn . Eze ndigbo nairaland call the house to order for God sake ,are you waiting till our name is entirely buried in the mud before you do something, pls let all this madness of puting igbo topics on front page stop and lets start by stop posting igbos issues on nairaland. this is really making me sick , how about other 249 groups make front pages.

I strongly endorse and support this message!

However, my brother calm down. I always tell my people that we should always use obstacles or wedges on the road as stepping stones.
There is something YOU can do about the situation apart from what you have already done here.

Please contact me at ezendigbo_nl@hushmail.com.

Endeavor to register an email account there and use it to contact me. We Igbo members of Nairaland are not as powerless as some of us think.
I have personally decided not to bother the Moderators of this forum about our grieviances because I believe there is time for everything under the sun. My happiness is that we are not powerless over the whole situation. When the time comes, they will hear us loud and clear here.

@Other Igbo posters

Please heed your brother's call.

Here I stand!  cool cool cool
Re: Attention All Igbos by Onlytruth(m): 4:00am On Feb 09, 2012
At the minimum, I advise my Igbo brothers to CEASE and DESIST from constantly posting Igbo related topics, unless they are ready with FULL Nigerian national picture in mind before posting it. Umunne m, anyi kwesiri iji ako na uche na eme ihe ebe a, maka na ndi iro anyi di otutu ebe a.

We should even try to avoid threads created to draw us into a tribal fight with other groups unless we fully have smart approaches to them.

I am a STRONG believer in FREE SPEECH, therefore, please don't think I want to impose a gag order (not that I can anyway, lol). Only understand that if you are not an expert, or a near expert, such topics lure us into snares which destroy our relationship with our neighbors.

Ya mere, onye obula nyara akpa uche, maka na agha anyi na anu bu agha uche!
Dalu nu o!  cool
Re: Attention All Igbos by mensdept: 5:59am On Feb 09, 2012
Finally some people are starting to post smart things. All these are Ikwerre Igbo, Delta Igbo, true extent of Igbo,and over and over again is evidence that Igbo are just like all the other groups in the naton called Naija- that is- scattered.

Good to hear that folks want threads of more substance and threads that can rid of us fools like Theo Orji, Ojo MADUEKWE, David Mark, and Fake Pastors
Re: Attention All Igbos by Rhino4dm: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2012
Re: Attention All Igbos by stillme(m): 7:03am On Feb 09, 2012
Again!!! Yoruba and Igbo on nairaland are sick. Let be serious for once. How can we make nigeria great if we cant recognise ourselves as one?
Must we be fighting each other everytime? Pls let's find way to iron out the differences btw us. I think one of the causes is idleness,inability use our precious time to think constructively. Let the love of God reign among us. This kind of thread is destructive. It is no more a joke,it creates room in everyone's heart to have grudges on each other. It is better we stop and find a way to eradicate corruption in our country.
Re: Attention All Igbos by stayreal: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2012
I agree with OP. Let Ikwerre be what they want to be. We will gladly support them in their decision to live in the niger delta republic with the ijaw. We will move on to biafra without them. cool
Re: Attention All Igbos by stayreal: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

You punk! grin

LOL, you must be blind. Even in the states, in places like houston where many igbos live, we are known to be tall, muscular men. White americans beg igbo parents to have their sons play sports at local high schools and universities. They pass up on yorubas everyday and see yall as weaklings. This is something that a white man told me and I was shocked when he said it. I even tried to stick up for you people against his comments because I don't accept a white man saying anything against black people in general.

Here is the number 1 American football player in the country, Igbo boy:

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/02/07/robert-nkemdiche-the-circus-begins-for-the-nations-no-1-overall-prospect/

At 17, he is 6 foot 5 inch and 270 pounds, fast and strong.
Re: Attention All Igbos by ekwynwa: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2012
we success is talking failure should hide under the cave

When an Igbo man sands up to talk sub men like Yorubas should shovel  their poverty stricken self  self down grin grin
Re: Attention All Igbos by ChinenyeN(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2012
Forget the whole Igbo thing. I am nwa diala Ngwa, and I support any and every move that will keep Iwheroha at a distance. I'll even advocate for them to join Ijo in their ND republic.

That being said, bashr, I believe you are unnecessarily troubling yourself over this. Simple. There's really no need for the "Attention All Igbos". You shouldn't be tearing apart your trousers over Iwheroha.
Re: Attention All Igbos by NegroNtns(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2012
LOL, you must be blind. Even in the states, in places like houston where many igbos live, we are known to be tall, muscular men. White americans beg igbo parents to have their sons play sports at local high schools and universities. They pass up on yorubas everyday and see yall as weaklings. This is something that a white man told me and I was shocked when he said it. I even tried to stick up for you people against his comments because I don't accept a white man saying anything against black people in general.

Here is the number 1 American football player in the country, Igbo boy:

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/02/07/robert-nkemdiche-the-circus-begins-for-the-nations-no-1-overall-prospect/

At 17, he is 6 foot 5 inch and 270 pounds, fast and strong

In Chinese families everyone is short, sons that stand at 5'11" are worshipped.  He is a gene carrier for next generation of tall sons. He gets what he wants and wealthy families come calling with marriage prospect for their gorgeous daughters. A son born short in that same family gets no attention. So I understand your obsession with tall and light skin.

I understand your position my friend.  Yoruba does not have scarcity of dongo.  What I can't understand is the highlited above.  Do you know the history of Yoruba and Houston?  There was a dongo there called The Dream! Matter of fact Houston allowed ibos into their sports because we we were good ambassadors before your arrival.  Anyway, leave it crime free so Houston can continue to welcome next wave of Nigerian athletes. Who knows, it might be another dongo tribe. . .the Hausa/Fulanis or even the Kanuris.
Re: Attention All Igbos by LogicMind: 9:04am On Feb 09, 2012
Even yorubas say that yorubas are useless.

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni Autonomy, Illegitimate —amaechi.....but Federal Government Keeps Mum / Police PR Ngozi Briade , Receives Query Over Public Fight With Superior Officer / BREAKING NEWS: Delta Mostwanted Kidnapper kelvin Ibruvwe arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.