Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Can The South East Contain All Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The South East Contain All Igbos (4714 Views)

South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North / Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? / "Igbos Be Careful" A Sincere Advice To All Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The South East Contain All Igbos by HAH: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
Let assume every Nigerian will should go back to his state of origin can the south east contain the Igbos I see in every state.

The parcel of land called south east Nigeria is no more than Niger state.

To be honest having a. united Nigeria will be more beneficial to the igbo as they have settled in every state in some state they enjoy it even more than their home state., I can remember a friend that ran from the north to. The east because of BH crises, my guy stayed for two months and finished all he had and no one was ready to help him so he used his last money to come back to the north his neigbour who he left before gathered some capital for him and he restarted his life. He said he would rather die here than go anywhere again

The moral of this is that there is a reason why God made us to be in one country and the igbos most jettison their secession dreams

2 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Eyepencil: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
@Op... To slap you just dey hungry me angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by manny4life(m): 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
Fake stories... The SE survived before, it will survive again.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Some stark illiterate often assume that division means go back home! No. It only means that there would now be a MARK on the sand. Don't crossover here if u r not financially buoyant to stay peacefully.
It also means that all fulani herdmen killing in the south will stop

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by AnambraDota: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
I know that your a yolobaman but let me give you some Geography tutorials.

1. Anybody that doesn't speak neither Hausa nor Yoloba must not be omo ibo.

2. There are other tribes in Nigeria like Efik, Ibibio, Ijaws, Anangs, Ekpeyes, Igalas, Tivs, Jukun etc but yolobas regard them as omo ibos, no they are not omo ibos they have their own tribes and languages.

3. Igboland does not start and end in SE, Igboland started at Igbanke Edo state and stretch down to Benue State down to Cross River, Rivers and Akwa ibom States.

4. Igbos are best in land management and economics.

5. Igboland will contain the entire igbos if we stick with our style of buildings and city plans.

Below are pictures of a developing neighborhood in Igboland.

25 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by AnambraDota: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
If we should start building this type of house below Igboland won't contain us because lands will be wasted while erosion will sack us because of excessive use of mud red soils.

17 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
NO
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by WisdomFlakes: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2015
HAH:
Let assume every Nigerian will should go back to his state of origin can the south east contain the Igbos I see in every state.

The parcel of land called south east Nigeria is no more than Niger state.

To be honest having a. united Nigeria will be more beneficial to the igbo as they have settled in every state in some state they enjoy it even more than their home state., I can remember a friend that ran from the north to. The east because of BH crises, my guy stayed for two months and finished all he had and no one was ready to help him so he used his last money to come back to the north his neigbour who he left before gathered some capital for him and he restarted his life. He said he would rather die here than go anywhere again

The moral of this is that there is a reason why God made us to be in one country and the igbos most jettison their secession dreams

Am sorry but what you typed up there is nothing but rubbish. Can you force a woman to remain in a marriage she's no longer interested in?

It's folks like you that give them the ammo to talk shyt, making them feel important and believe we are desperate to have them remain a part of Nigeria by force. Heck, you can even follow them to Biafra sef if you love them that much.

If the igbos are determined to leave Nigeria I say free them coz they won't be missed and we definitely won't miss their loud-mouthed Ape-like chest-beating sorry asses, I know I won't.

13 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
AnambraDota:
If we should start building this type of house below Igboland won't contain us because lands will be wasted while erosion will sack us because of excessive use of mud red soils.

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Deltagiant: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
@Op, Do you know that Igboland does not start and end in the South East just like Yoruba land is not limited to the South west or even Tiv land limited to Benue state?

Even if Igboland is limited to the SE, it is no problem. Lagos state is smaller than the smallest state in the South East which is Anambra and yet Lagos hosts a population of over 20 million.

13 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by eCollynzo: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Deltagiant:
@Op, Do you know that Igboland does not start and end in the South East just like Yoruba land is not limited to the South west or even Tiv land limited to Benue state?

Even if Igboland is limited to the SE, it is no problem. Lagos state is smaller than the smallest state in the South East which is Anambra and yet Lagos hosts a population of over 20 million.
This is just the point I wanted to make. We have 5 states that are bigger than Lagos, we only need to make them strong economically,

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by signz: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
AnambraDota:
I know that your a [/b]yolobaman[b] but let me give you some Geography tutorials.

1. Anybody that doesn't speak neither Hausa nor Yoloba must not be omo ibo.

2. There are other tribes in Nigeria like Efik, Ibibio, Ijaws, Anangs, Ekpeyes, Igalas, Tivs, Jukun etc but yolobas regard them as omo ibos, no they are not omo ibos they have their own tribes and languages.

3. Igboland does not start and end in SE, Igboland started at Igbanke Edo state and stretch down to Benue State down to Cross River, Rivers and Akwa ibom States.

4. Igbos are best in land management and economics.

5. Igboland will contain the entire igbos if we stick with our style of buildings and city plans.

Below are pictures of a developing neighborhood in Igboland.

I think he's Hausa
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Noneroone(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
An average Igboman thinks about his development and progress while an average yorubaman thinks about the Igboman. Quite pathetic.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by jmoore(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Land mass (km2)

1- Anambra State - 4,844

2- Ebonyi state - 5,530

3- Imo state - 5,430

4- Enugu state - 12,440

5- Abia state - 5,420

6- Lagos State - 3,345

From the above, it is very obvious.

But fear not. Nigeria won't divide.

3 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by AnambraDota: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Am sorry but what you typed up there is nothing but rubbish. Can you force a woman to remain in a marriage she's no longer interested in?

It's folks like you that give them the ammo to talk shyt, making them feel important and believe we are desperate to have them remain a part of Nigeria by force. Heck, you can even follow them to Biafra sef if you love them that much.

If the igbos are determined to leave Nigeria I say free them coz they won't be missed and we definitely won't miss their loud-mouthed Ape-like chest-beating sorry asses, I know I won't.

Leave the youngman he is already feeling the heat like the rest of you guys.
Igbos pulling out of Nigeria will render many people homeless.
We don't discuss about you people but you guys dwell the rest of your lives discussing us and how we survive.
You guys are the least of our problems in the this world.

7 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by AnambraDota: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
The f00l doesn't know that from Agbor to Asaba is 25mins by road while from Ogwashi Uku to Kwale and Emu Ebendo is 1hr and 1hr 45mins respectively, even bigger than the entire Anambra State.

Deltagiant:

5 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by balagoro: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
@Op... To slap you just dey hungry me angry
ai dukan ku ba ku isa ku yi zaman nan ba smiley
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by madamoringo(f): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Some stark illiterate often assume that division means go back home! No. It only means that there would now be a MARK on the sand. Don't crossover here if u r not financially buoyant to stay peacefully.

You missed it or you're trying to be clever by half. The first consequence of division is for you to revert to what you really own, take everything you own on my land with you. Then, the new country will setup an embassy where you will apply for a visiting visa which can be refused for no reason other than that the answer is NO!

3 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2015
madamoringo:

You missed it or you're trying to be clever by half. The first consequence of division is for you to revert to what you really own, take everything you own on my land with you. Then, the new country will setup an embassy where you will apply for a visiting visa which can be refused for no reason other than that the answer is NO!

you mean we should level Lagos first before we leave? hmm, not a bad idea. wink kiss

4 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
@topic, even only Enugu state can contain all Igbo.

Op is an ignorant yoloba as usual
but come o, these people are really terrified about Igbo leaving naija.
total psychos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by owobokiri(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noneroone:
An average Igboman thinks about his development and progress while an average yorubaman thinks about the Igboman. Quite pathetic.

Did you notice how they seem to be totally not interested in what they will get under the new government but are extremely desperate to curtail what ever the presume they igbo will get. The fula that won ultimate power seem not to be interested in running his mouth. . It is our iredeemably cantankerous owambe neighbours that have been up in arms like the Hutus looking for the igbo to anihilate. It is no more funny. This must be checked before this wild tribe starts another genocide against innocent women and children from the east out of sheer hate and jealousy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ignorant yoruba man. Lagos is the smallest state in the country yet it houses a whopping 20 million people with room for additional 50 million. Keep in mind half of Lagos land mass is water and lacks high rise buildings. To the contrary the smallest state in SE is Anambra is one and the half times of Lagos; in addition only 15 percent is water and most importantly Anambra is famous for land economization with their hign rise buildings.

4 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by raumdeuter: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
OP Whats the size of New York?

Then why are you bothered about where they would stay? Abi dem dey ask you to vacate your own hhouse

I hope they go declare their own country and stick to their own land ONLY

6 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
owobokiri:

Did you notice how they seem to be totally not interested in what they will get under the new government but are extremely desperate to curtail what ever the presume the igbo will get. The fula that won ultimate power seem not to be interested in running his mouth. . It is our iredeamably cantankerous owambe neighbours that have been up in arms like the Hutus looking for the igbo to anihilate. It is no more funny. This must be checked before this wild tribe starts another genocide against innocent women and children from the east out of sheer hate, WICKEDNESS and jealousy.

fixed. sad

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by balagoro: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

its not as simple as that
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by christopher123(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Another igbo thread again ..una no dey tire ...
so we don't have virgin land in east again

Even if we don't have lands we build up and utilize spaces ..instead of bungalow on a plot you build high rise

CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP WORRYING ABOUT IGBO...WE ARE FINE AND DOING FINE

worry for your sorry states

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by WisdomFlakes: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
AnambraDota:

Leave the youngman he is already feeling the heat like the rest of you guys.
Igbos pulling out of Nigeria will render many people homeless.
We don't discuss about you people but you guys dwell the rest of your lives discussing us and how we survive.
You guys are the least of our problems in the this world.

"Have you ever seen a humble Igbo man who does not present himself as god almighty himself even though he is a starving man? If you listened to these people boast you would think that they are as powerful as the gods are supposed to be.

The sad part of it all is that the Igbo does not realize that he is seen as nothing and instead fancies that other Nigerians see him as he pretends to be: a very important and powerful person!"

cheesy cheesy grin grin

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

4 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Noneroone(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
owobokiri:

Did you notice how they seem to be totally not interested in what they will get under the new government but are extremely desperate to curtail what ever the presume they igbo will get. The fula that won ultimate power seem not to be interested in running his mouth. . It is our iredeemably cantankerous owambe neighbours that have been up in arms like the Hutus looking for the igbo to anihilate. It is no more funny. This must be checked before this wild tribe starts another genocide against innocent women and children from the east out of sheer hate and jealousy.
they can only nuture evil but can't be brave to execute.

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by focus7: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2015
Noneroone:
they can only nuture evil but can't be brave to execute.

that is only true if the hausa/fulanis don't fall for their evil schemes; they use them for such evil schemes
the only way they won't try is if we stand strong.
nigeria has no mercy for the weak.

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Noneroone(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
relchange:

that is only true if the hausa/fulanis don't fall for their evil schemes; they use them for such evil schemes
the only way they won't try is if we stand strong.
nigeria has no mercy for the weak.
it's true though.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos by Babalegba(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
IBO land mass cannot contain all ibos without constraints, and this has been known for eons.No amount of lies and chest beating can change that. If the country divides ibos will not be able to trade freely with the north and south, there will be punitive taxes on them and many will become illegal immigrants in the new countries

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri Refinery To Resume Operations Tomorrow 18th June, 2015 / BREAKING: Oshiomhole Gets The 2/3 Majority He Needs (pic) / Nigeria At 59: To Jubilate Or To Ruminate By Cephas Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.