Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy (3163 Views)

Ife/osun State Rendezvous / Obafemi Awolowo University... Rendezvous! / $ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 12:41am On Feb 09, 2012
How did we get to this point in so short a time Bellissima?  grin grin grin grin grin

I haven't the slightest clue but it doesn't matter. What matters is that we're here now  kiss kiss kiss

And here's that 'breathtaking' first song (our love song) to start off:

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNPFbz4c3v4[/flash]

And this poem as well:

You've left me speechless, sweetness
Those beautiful words could only
Have come from a beautiful heart
I do feel like a king now
And while some men will
Take their foot off the gas
Once the lady has said yes
I will hold you dear even more
From this point on

Our love will be eternal
Resonating through the ages
A reference point
For generations yet unborn

Lol, something about you
Turns me into the crafty bard
And the words come in torrents, unleashed
Because they come from a heart so true

Come closer sweetness
Let me hold you to me
Your heart on mine
Beating in tandem
As I run my fingers through your hair
And kiss you ever so sweetly
And touch you ever so gently
With trembling hands
Overwhelmed by the depth of my desire

And locked in an embrace
We'll be together for all time
You and I
Me and you
As the stars shine down on us
And the moon engage a matriarchal dance
In celebration
Of a love so true

All for you sweetness, cos you're priceless!  kiss kiss kiss

As much as I can, I'll upload your favorite songs and my own thoughts of you via poems here
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2012
Oh Papi, you are so sweet. Thanks for ''our song'', I listen to it everyday. It's like my medicine. I really appreciate everything you've done.

You are a great man, and I'm blessed to have met you.

Love you loads babes kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 12:56am On Feb 09, 2012
I'm listening to ''our love song'' for the umpteenth time today, and it's still breathtaking.

Tell me Papi, what inspired you to write these award winning poems for me?
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2012
Btw, the thread title is sexy. I love it.

Come here boo, let me kiss ya kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 1:07am On Feb 09, 2012
You babes. You are the inspiration behind all of it  kiss kiss kiss

I always loved writing. I had a collection of poems back home. Kinda left them there when I moved. But writing comes easy for me, and when I put myself in a position where I had to fight for my girl's love with a 'trifling' man, it was even easier. So in the end it was you, lol, or the image of you on my mind.

So I see you really love songs, huh? I'm glad grin grin grin. My 'moves' would probably not have worked with someone who didn't appreciate art.
Now we're Bonnie and Clyde! Fantastic!
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 1:09am On Feb 09, 2012
I'm right here babes kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

You bring the sunshine to my days kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

btw why is there no 'love struck' emoticon on nairaland? I'm really love struck right now!
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 1:14am On Feb 09, 2012
Papi it's been an honour. This has to be one of the best decisions ever. I chose you and it turned out so well. What else can a sista ask for?

Thank you Lord bringing happiness into my life, just when I needed it most.

We rock baby. Bonnie $ Clyde 2012!!
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 1:16am On Feb 09, 2012
I'm love struck too Sucre. With time, we'll find appropriate measures to express our love. I'm sure of that.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 1:26am On Feb 09, 2012
Yes Sweetness cheesy cheesy cheesy Bonnie & Clyde 2012! I love that kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile here's a couple of my favorite songs for you. . . one of them I already played in Cuddler's thread

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI-o25K6B-E[/flash]

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCICuLt6vLU[/flash]

Tel me what are your fav songs?
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 1:33am On Feb 09, 2012
Bia nwokem, I hope you are not planning to kill me with love? Lol @ my igbo.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 1:37am On Feb 09, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy That would be a happy death, won't it?
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 1:38am On Feb 09, 2012
Yeah I love songs and poems. I'm really into arts and nature. I have a thing for artwork and I think I read too much news!
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 1:40am On Feb 09, 2012
MarcAnthon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy That would be a happy death, won't it?

Yes o o cheesy cheesy cheesy. And we'll die together just like Bonnie $ Clyde. Lol
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 1:43am On Feb 09, 2012
Lol@ reading too much news. Any discerning mind would know you love the arts. . . from you handle. It's an artwork itself.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 1:45am On Feb 09, 2012
ermm, ermm, how about I stay back to raise the kids? We don't want them to be orphans now, do we? I learnt kids need their dads around tongue
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 1:47am On Feb 09, 2012
Do you speak much igbo? Where are you from exactly? I read about you being multicultural with strong ties to Uyo.
btw, you don't have to reveal anything you're not comfortable with sharing here
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 1:49am On Feb 09, 2012
And you should be sleeping abi? I have to go out in 10 mins myself. . .
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 1:51am On Feb 09, 2012
MarcAnthon:

ermm, ermm, how about I stay back to raise the kids? We don't want them to be orphans now, do we? I learnt kids need their dads around tongue

Oh lawd, LMAO.

Duh, as if you can really take care of our beautiful kids by yourself. Meanwhile, we all know that kids need their mum more tongue

Bottom line, pls don't kill me with love or else I'll make sure we go together, and you already know what that means for the kids. Lol
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2012
I speak some igbo but not much. Ok then I guess will talk later.

Yeah personal info goes thru e-mail or any other private means.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 2:00am On Feb 09, 2012
lol. . . never knew that love kills. I thought it was sexkillz

Alright love, sleep well. I'll have songs waiting for you when u wake up lol. . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

May the angels keep you safe. Ciao Bellissima
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Cuddler: 3:30am On Feb 09, 2012
As the officiating priest and witness, I welcome you both to this great journey. Best of luck wink cheesy
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 4:46am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^ Lol. Thanks jere. You do well wink
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 5:15am On Feb 09, 2012
Good morning Sweetness

[flash=400,380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsWGY_0YgOU[/flash]

Thursdays are really busy for me, so I guess I'll see you much later. Take care and have a great day ahead kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by mamalola19: 7:11am On Feb 09, 2012
ogaju oleku
see this ones and love
me too can't wait to be loved
ehen is this real
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Eltonluigi(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2012
Hey guyz, can me and my boo Tinax use your luv nest for a minute plz?
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2012
@Cuddler
Thanks once again.

@Mamalola
This is as real as the word real.
We all deserve to be loved, I wish you the best sis.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2012
Eltonluigi:

Hey guyz, can me and my boo Tinax use your luv nest for a minute plz?

Sorry bro, this love nest is only for mi Papi and I. You gotta find yours for you and your boo wink. Lol
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Good morning Sweetness

Thursdays are really busy for me, so I guess I'll see you much later. Take care and have a great day ahead kiss kiss kiss

Hello Sugarboy, the sun rises when I know I have you. Thanks baby

Ok love take great care of yourself and have and a blessed day.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Yes Sweetness cheesy cheesy cheesy Bonnie & Clyde 2012! I love that kiss kiss kiss

Tel me what are your fav songs?

Cinderella- Lionel Richie
Green light- John Legend
Angel- Lionel Richie
Invincible- Tinie Tempah ft Kelly R
Tell Him- Celine Dion ft Barbara Streisand
I love my baby- Wizkid
Bonnie $ Clyde- Jay Z ft Beyonce
No one- Alicia Keys
Ordinay people- John Legend
Liberian Girl- MJ
Only Girl in the world- RiRi

This is what I can think of now, will add more later.

Love you loads kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Eltonluigi(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2012
La Parisienne:

Sorry bro, this love nest is only for mi Papi and I. You gotta find yours for you and your boo wink. Lol
Ouch, that's mean!
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^Sorry bro, I said that in a caring way undecided
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Dyt(f): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2012
runs in wiout a bra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hey! Tope2000 / Single Mum Separated Looking For True Love / Meeting Nigerian Men In Houston Tx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.