Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy (3295 Views)

Ife/osun State Rendezvous / Obafemi Awolowo University... Rendezvous! / $ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2012
Dyt:

runs in without a bra

Chick, na so to die dey hungry you? Ok wait for me, let me get my AK47 angry angry angry. Lol
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Dyt(f): 11:29am On Feb 09, 2012
erm erm erm
i didnt mean 2 o
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^Ok then. You are always welcome to our love nest. Just make sure you are fully clothed cool.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Dyt(f): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2012
yes ma'am
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
Luvm, kee ebe i no? Lol

Seriously babes, I'm missing you like madt sad sad sad
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Connoisseur(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
If this was real, i woulda siad kudos to you both.

But then, i guess an illusion of love is greater than no love.
I hope i wldnt be seeing any of the 'MarvAnthony officially divorces La Paris**** thread anytime in the near future'.
Enjoy the illusion abi na love
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
Connoisseur:

If this was real, i woulda said kudos to you both.
But then, i guess an illusion of love is greater than no love.
I hope i wldnt be seeing any of the 'MarcAnthony officially divorces La Paris**** thread anytime in the near future'.
Enjoy the illusion abi na love

Your sarcasm is really funny. We are good people, we don't derive joy in insulting others. We live our lives the way we want and we choose to love ourselves. It doesn't matter what you or anybody else thinks, we are who we are.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by our love nest.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Connoisseur(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
^hey babes, wasnt an insult in any form.
Truth is; its a wonderful feeling to have something like this. I only hope it aint just online.

Meanwhile your nest rocks, so much love in the air *sniffs sniffs*
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^Thanks man. We are good wink
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hey Beautiful. . .

Sorry I was away for so long. How has your day been?
*holds her in my arms and breathes in her sweet scent, my heart doing so much flip flops I'm afraid it might burst out*
I missed you like crazy Bellissima kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
And who was that running around without a bra? grin grin grin . . . madt girl. And the other insinuating divorce? Neways thanks for taking care of them. I couldn't have done it better myself.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2012
Welcome home Papi, I miised you more and am glad to have you back kiss kiss kiss
Lol @ your heart doing flip flops, mine is already bursting with joy
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 12:23am On Feb 10, 2012
La Parisienne:

Cinderella- Lionel Richie
Green light- John Legend
Angel- Lionel Richie
Invincible- Tinie Tempah ft Kelly R
Tell Him- Celine Dion ft Barbara Streisand
I love my baby- Wizkid
Bonnie $ Clyde- Jay Z ft Beyonce
No one- Alicia Keys
Ordinay people- John Legend
Liberian Girl- MJ
Only Girl in the world- RiRi

This is what I can think of now, will add more later.

Love you loads  kiss kiss kiss

Nice. We share love for good music as well. A few more days and I'd have played you all of those songs myself, except maybe the Wizkid one. Nice that you like Nigerian music like me.

Over the next weeks I'll be your VJ, playing you those songs right here
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 12:27am On Feb 10, 2012
La Parisienne:

Welcome home Papi, I miised you more and am glad to have you back kiss kiss kiss
Lol @ your heart doing flip flops, mine is already bursting with joy

Btw, where have you been and what do you do on Thursdays that keeps you so busy?

Thanks
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 12:31am On Feb 10, 2012
cool cool cool
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by mamalola19: 4:11am On Feb 10, 2012
lovers whats up?
carry go!
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 5:15am On Feb 10, 2012
mamalola19:

lovers whats up?
carry go!

Iya lola, awon omo nko?
btw, must you peep in here everyday? tongue tongue
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 5:48am On Feb 10, 2012
Bellissima, did you sleep well?

So here's a song that says it better than I can. . .one of your favs. Listen closely to the words sweetness. Will come by later in the day.

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgKUraOgkjM[/flash]

Have a great day love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2012
Sugar I had a good night rest, thanks to you.

This song is really one of my favs. I love the lyrics, and I'm glad to know you feel that way about me. Wow, I'm seriously blushing here babes. Trust me, we are blessed to have found each other.

What we have is pure bliss, nothing can be better than this. Take care of your sweet self for me, see ya later.
Ciao mi Diamante kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2012
mamalola19:

lovers whats up?
carry go!

We dey sis, and we are waxing stronger. Thanks for checking on us.

You can join us later for a few drinks if you want. Cheers
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2012
Beautiful,

You're my waking thought
As I slide out of a restful sleep
And then I remember with a smile
That you were the girl in my dreams

As I prepare to face what today brings
I know, without the littlest, tiniest doubt
That I'll think of you every step of the way
Your beautiful face will bring spark to my day
Your adorable mien, lovely eyes and sweet lips
Will remind me of d blessedness of my existence
And help me appreciate even more what u've come
To mean to me. Have a great day Bellissima!kiss kiss kiss
iloveualways  wink smiley grin cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Dyt(f): 2:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
i ll add sm 2 ur list of songs
tell me its real kc&jojo
u da 1 rihanna
love faces trey songz
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
^^^Noted
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
Papi you are the bestest, no kidding. Nobody or nothing will ever come between us, I put this on my life.

Love you loads Sucre kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2012
Hey Papi, guess you are still in bed. I wish you a blessed and fulfilling day ahead.

Love you loads Sucre kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Scash(f): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2012
clears thrroat and continues reading. . .
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by Emeka72(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2012
Happy valentine.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2012
^^^Happy Val in advance!!!
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2012
@Scash
Read on gal, nothing do you. Hope you enjoy our love nest, let me know if you need anything wink
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by MarcAnthon(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2012
La Parisienne:

Hey Papi, guess you are still in bed. I wish you a blessed and fulfilling day ahead.
Love you loads Sucre kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

La Parisienne:

Papi you are the bestest, no kidding. Nobody or nothing will ever come between us, I put this on my life.
Love you loads Sucre kiss kiss kiss

Yes, my love. We're too far gone now. . . Love you too baby kiss kiss kiss

Hope your day's going great? Ttyl, but meanwhile here's one for you. Ciao Bellissima

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41GHAV-HG4U[/flash]

Dyt:

i ll add sm 2 ur list of songs
tell me its real kc&jojo
u da 1 rihanna
love faces trey songz

Thanks Dyt for the list. . .how sweet of you. Do have a great day too!
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 12:30am On Feb 12, 2012
Sweetness I'm fine, just missing you like crazy. Thanks for the video, you are such a darling  kiss kiss kiss kiss

Take care babes, see ya later.
Re: Bonnie $ Clyde: The Rendezvous Retires to Privacy by LaParisienne(f): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hey Papi, happy Sunday! How are you today? I hope you had a good night rest.

Have a lovely day babes kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Eveseh Is Making Me Crazy / I Need A Young Girl In Enugu/nsukka For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.