Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

It Girls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / It Girls (904 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Girls by gendebs(m): 1:21am On Feb 09, 2012
CD-ROM GIRLS She is always faster and faster. And makes noise while at it!
EMAIL GIRLS Every ten things she says, eight are nonsense . And the other two you already knew! HARD DISK GIRLS She remembers
everything, FOREVER.
FLASH DISK GIRLS These ones are used on too many machines and are responsible for spreading dangerous viruses
INTERNET GIRLS Difficult to access. And they are slow too. And the fast ones are costly!
MULTIMEDIA GIRLS She makes horrible thing look beautiful.
SCREENSAVER GIRLS Good to be seen. Otherwise she is good for nothing. But at least she is beautiful.
RAM GIRLS She forgets about you, the moment you turn her off.
WINDOWS’ GIRLS Everyone knows that she can’t do a thing right, but no one can live without her.
SERVER GIRLS Always busy when you need her.
GOOGLE GIRLS Know it alls. STAY AWAY FROM THESE ONES!
VIRUS GIRLS Also known as “wife”. When u are not expecting her, she comes, installs herself and uses all ur resources. If u try to uninstall her u will lose something, if u don’t try 2 uninstall her you will lose everything…
So … what type are you or what type have you met?And guys,wht type u
wanna hook up with this valentine?
Re: It Girls by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2012
Nice analogies, I'd say I have experience with all them sorts up there especially the Virus Girl. As per valentine please count me out I'm on break.
Re: It Girls by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2012
Nice analogies, I'd say I have experience with all them sorts up there especially the Virus Girl. As per valentine please count me out I'm on break.
Re: It Girls by gendebs(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2012
fresh_dude:

bros u dey vex o. U mean u have encountered all d categories of the girls mentioned,
Re: It Girls by LogicMind: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2012
Mine is a MAC
elegant
strong
reliable
reputable
accepts softwares from only one source: mine
virus-free
user friendly
not cheap
makes me happy

happy valentine baby.
Re: It Girls by gendebs(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Logic Mind link=topic=866472.msg10156840#msg10156840 date=1328781938]
Mine is a MAC
elegant
strong
reliable
reputable
accepts softwares from only one source: mine
virus-free
user friendly
not cheap
makes me happy

happy valentine baby.
bros u greedy ooo. Chop alone die alone
Re: It Girls by Dyt(f): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
hmmmmm
Re: It Girls by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

A Man Called The Police. / Hon Farouk Lawan Confesses Existence Of Evil Twin / Jonathan Consult The Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.