Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ (12997 Views)

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Wole Soyinka Is Better Off As A 'Guinea Fowl' Hunter - Obasanjo / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
Wily2wily:

No mind all these Drum Mouth Yorubas, that was how they made noise about Jun12, if Abiola didn't become President that they are going to declare Ooduduwa and destroy Nigeria, as masters of Gang up when other tribes didn't gave them attention because of their noise making, some Yoruba Elders became tired of the noise of their Kinsmen, they secretly went to Abacha and sold Abiola, begged him to widen Seme Border to contain the mass Exodus of Yorubas fleeing to Exile.
Today where is Abiola and Ooduduwa Republic.

Don't even mention June 12. The "brave" ibos couldn't wait for Babangida to finish his annulment speech before they all headed for Ekenedili Chukwu!
What in the name of God were they running for? Can you imagine ibos running away from their beloved Lagos! Serious business.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2012
Was Ojukwu the first African to study at oxford?? Fuckin' LAIR

chino11:

Fool prove me otherwise.

Kofi Abrefa Busia (11 July 1913 – 28 August 1978) was Prime Minister of Ghana from 1969–72. He was born in Wenchi, in the then British colony of Gold Coast (now called Ghana). He was educated at Methodist School, Wenchi, Mfantsipim School, Cape Coast, then at Wesley College, Kumasi from 1931–32. He later became a teacher at Achimota Secondary School. He gained his first degree with Honours in Medieval and Modern History from the University of London, through correspondence during this period. He then went on to study at University College, Oxford, where he was the college's first African student.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kofi_Abrefa_Busia
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
Achebe remains the most respect and powerful African (Forbes)

Forbes?? How credible is forbes??

If he was that great, he should be working in an Ivy league University - not an obscured, low class University

Can you even compare his resume with Wole Soyinka?? Soyinka lectured at Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford etc, He even has his own words in the Oxford dictionary

Ancient coward Achebe who has been on the run  like forever

Stop comparing apples to oranges - even Pius Okigbo was a man Achebe would never be
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2012
"Yes, Southwest leaders were bribed – Shetima, President AYCF"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/yes-southwest-leaders-were-bribed-shetima-president-aycf/
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
@chino11

STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD, BASTARD!!!!
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
shymmex:

If he was that great, he should be working in an Ivy league University - not an obscured, low class University

Can you even compare his resume with Wole Soyinka?? Soyinka lectured at Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford etc,  He even has his own words in the Oxford dictionary

Stop comparing apples to oranges - even Pius Okigbo was a man Achebe would never be

Dont mind this chino guy.He thought a nobel laurate comes on a platter of gold.How come achebe has not been able to win the award since all these years ? Seems everything really fell apart for him.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
shymmex:

Can you even compare his resume with Wole Soyinka?? Soyinka lectured at Harvard, Cambridge, Oxford etc,  He even has his own words in the Oxford dictionary

Where has the criminal soyenka lectured before? Please provide a link ewu. Prof Achebe the most powerful African is a lecturer in number of eminent US universities as Browns University, Howard University and the rest of them. Achebe Colloquium attracts the greatest minds around the world where it addresses world issues and also Nigeria.

What has Achebe been doing instead of jumping from different beds with politicians  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
Don't waste your time on that hybrid goat.

Same people that couldn't open their shops during #occupy Nigeria in Lagos??

Aigbofa:

Don't even mention June 12. The "brave" ibos couldn't wait for Babangida to finish his annulment speech before they all headed for Ekenedili Chukwu!
What in the name of God were they running for? Can you imagine ibos running away from their beloved Lagos! Serious business.

Just first attack on Kano 3 million Igbos are scrambling for safety and returning to East em mass. COWARDS!!

If 3 million Igbos would take off in a city they claimed to constitute more than 50% of her population, then this has to be new world records of COWARDS
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Igwe9(m): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
shymmex:

Nah, he y'all gave him the virus after sojourn in your rainforest during the civil war
Sounds funny to me, anyway it's good to crack jokes sometims but those  people who have not been opportune to mix with other tribes would always think that the other tribe is no go area, simply for what they read from NL. It is not good at al, you can always use the word some 'cos generalisation is a word that finds its way in the English language by mistake.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
shymmex:

@chino11

STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD, BASTARD!!!!

What do you expect from someone with a brain the size of a pea?
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
Seems everything really fell apart for him.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahaha Chinua Achebe ran like a coward, and he's till on the run
Ojukwu ran with a skirt, weaves and tampoons on grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
No word on Ojukwu your so-called first African to study at Oxford?? Pathetic!!

chino11:

Where has the criminal soyenka lectured before? Please provide a link ewu. Prof Achebe the most powerful African is a lecturer in number of eminent US universities as Browns University, Howard University and the rest of them. Achebe Colloquium attracts the greatest minds around the world where it addresses world issues and also Nigeria.

What has Achebe been doing instead of jumping from different beds with politicians  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
You mean a potential candidate for Ese-EWU??

Aigbofa:

What do you expect from someone with a brain the size of a pea?
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dont mind this chino guy.He thought a nobel laurate comes on a platter of gold.How come achebe has not been able to win the award since all these years ? Seems everything really fell apart for him.

Achebe does not need Noble Prize rather the Noble Prize needs Achebe to justify itself. If Achebe is the most powerful African while then does he want any noble prize nonsense? Even the common Drogba is above your Soyenka in the ranking by the Forbes, is it not a mega shame?

Read for your own good:
"
1. Chinua Achebe, 80, Nigerian, Novelist

The father of African literature authored the 1958 classic, Things Fall Apart which has been translated into over 50 languages and has sold over 10 million copies internationally. In September, Achebe made headlines when he turned down a $1million offer from American Hip-Hop act, Curtis Jackson (A.K.A 50 Cent) for permission to use the Things Fall Apart title for an upcoming movie. The renowned novelist is also an essayist, political critic and currently serves as Professor of African studies at Brown University, Rhode Island.
" Soyenka came distant 6th in the ranking, this has made nonsense of his fake noble prize award

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/ehed45mef/chinua-achebe/
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by seenoevil1: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
Aigbofa:

I SWEAR to God MOST igbos in my area went about their day lives just like it was another day . We were even laughing at how Abiola was on TV "vexing" like a kid who lost his toy or something , we were like "make dis man cool down now"
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Bluetooth:::I was not there, but i do believe that the yorubas have no plan, no focus when it comes to war, no leader, nothing, and you people can't trust each other for anything. Why do we even talk of a war when we can't pinpoint who they are, and since you do not know their whereabouts, throw bombs at the innocent people, that is if you even have bombs,
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
Sounds funny to me, anyway it's good to crack jokes sometims but those  people who have not been opportune to mix with other tribes would always think that the other tribe is no go area, simply for what they read from NL. It is not good at al, you can always use the word some 'cos generalisation is a word that finds its way in the English language by mistake.

I'm not in the tribe superiority thing - I just had to get involved because that's the only language clowns like @chino11 understands

Check his post pattern - the only thing that fool does is to generalize and attack Yoruba people,

Sorry, I have got the Yoruba blood running through my veins and I'm not a coward
I'd rather die fighting than let someone call me a coward, I wasn't raised that way
I was raised to be a proud Yoruba man, and to always fight back when I'm being attacked

I'm from a military family; granddad fought in the 2nd world war; pops fought in the Biafra war; and I'll definitely return home and fight if a war breaks out in Nigeria - I was never raised to be a coward

Tell your ibo brothers to stop generalizing and calling every Yoruba out there cowards, period
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
[size=18pt]LAIR!!
[/size]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJCCaopSRQ2WyAj89IpW6xTSWY4WeKBIDxnt6AJpnbb1FgbKUw[/img]

chino11:

Achebe does not need Noble Prize rather the Noble Prize needs Achebe to justify itself. If Achebe is the most powerful African while then does he want any noble prize nonsense? Even the common Drogba is above your Soyenka in the ranking by the Forbes, is it not a mega shame?

Read for your own good:
"
1. Chinua Achebe, 80, Nigerian, Novelist

The father of African literature authored the 1958 classic, Things Fall Apart which has been translated into over 50 languages and has sold over 10 million copies internationally. In September, Achebe made headlines when he turned down a $1million offer from American Hip-Hop act, Curtis Jackson (A.K.A 50 Cent) for permission to use the Things Fall Apart title for an upcoming movie. The renowned novelist is also an essayist, political critic and currently serves as Professor of African studies at Brown University, Rhode Island.
" Soyenka came distant 6th in the ranking, this has made nonsense of his fake noble prize award

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/ehed45mef/chinua-achebe/
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
@see*noevil, you wan kill pesin. When the same Abioala was slaughtered by the almajiris what did they do? They did not even touch an ordinary hausa shoe shiner on the street.

They were waiting for the Igbos to stand beside them before they go open their usual wide mouth.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
[size=38pt]LIAR[/size]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXpTQaV0PyVt15FDEg5vKrOkYUCqbv1wln3BgGMxRyKpftnVHrDQ[/img]

see*noevil:

I SWEAR to God MOST igbos in my area went about their day lives just like it was another day . We were even laughing at how Abiola was on TV "vexing" like a kid who lost his toy or something , we were like "make dis man cool down now"
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by seenoevil1: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

[size=38pt]LIAR[/size]

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXpTQaV0PyVt15FDEg5vKrOkYUCqbv1wln3BgGMxRyKpftnVHrDQ[/img]

i repeat , i SWEAR TO GOD most igbo's in my area here in Lagos didn't bat an eye lid . I SWEAR , I repeat I SWEAR
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Wily2wily: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
Aigbofa:

Don't even mention June 12.
Why not,
Yorubas  fight only in Gang up, they tried all their best to lured other Southern Tribe for gang up against Abacha but because of their noise making no tribe pay them attention, out of frustration and anger their Elders sold Abiola to Hausa/Fulani North to be slaughtered.
Of all the good Abiola did to Yoruba race, they sold him to Hausa/Fulani, this will tell you what Yorubas are up to
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by waxrider: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
@see*noevil, you wan kill pesin. When the same Abioala was slaughtered by the almajiris what did they do? They did not even touch an ordinary hausa shoe shiner on the street.

They were waiting for the Igbos stand beside them before they go open their usual wide mouth.

So u expect the yorubas to fight the military ?

It all explains why Okukunkwu ran away to Ivory coast when they came closing on him.

Why cant he wait?
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
Even Amaechi called you guys fools and parasitical cowards:

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2012
Even Amaechi called you guys fools and parasitical cowards:

Any fool can take pride in that - but I have got family members that take pride in showing their "cowardice" by killing as many Biafran soldiers as possible during, They said Biafran soldiers were target practice grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Ndata(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
This Rhino.4dm guy i thought your profile read  Ikare Village in Ondo.How come you profile now reads U.A.E?Hehehe!! grin grin grin grin petty liar!
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
"Yes, Southwest leaders were bribed for the slaughtering for Abiola, Kudirat, Bola Ige, Funsho Williams etc – Shetima, President AYCF"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/yes-southwest-leaders-were-bribed-shetima-president-aycf/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yoroobas are monster and barbarians
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2012
Ndata:

This Rhino.4dm guy i thought your profile read  Ikare Village in Ondo.How come you profile now reads U.A.E?Hehehe!! grin grin grin grin petty liar!

How could you want him to continue with that Yoruba stinking nomenclature? Do you know he could be stigmatized by the rest of Nigerians. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
Wily2wily:

Why not,
Yorubas  fight only in Gang up, they tried all their best to lured other Southern Tribe for gang up against Abacha but because of their noise making no tribe pay them attention, out of frustration and anger their Elders sold Abiola to Hausa/Fulani North to be slaughtered.
Of all the good Abiola did to Yoruba race, they sold him to Hausa/Fulani, this will tell you what Yorubas are up to

Yorubas fight only in gang up and the extremely foolhardy ibos take on folks who are several times more powerful than them on their own! This is not a mark of bravery, this is extreme foolishness, and ibos are still exhibiting this foolishness up till today.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by aljharem(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
[size=14pt]MUMU PEOPLE, RATHER THAN COME TOGETHER AND FIGHT BOKO HARAM, YOU ARE FIGHTING AMONG YOURSELVES LIKE IDEEIOTS

GROW UP[/size]
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
7 hour 45 min should take you from MMA to Emirate(Abu dhabi) . . .BTW, are you a clown?? whats in U.A.E other than vacations?

Ndata:

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
[size=28pt]Nkita Ara!![/size]

chino11:

How could you want him to continue with that Yoruba stinking nomenclature? Do you know he could be stigmatized by the rest of Nigerians. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria-waec. / NASS Will Not Support The Creation Of Grazing Reserves–ekweremadu / Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.