Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,673 members, 7,840,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ (13012 Views)

Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Wole Soyinka Is Better Off As A 'Guinea Fowl' Hunter - Obasanjo / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
Imagine a monster from the bush and thick forest of Oshogbo or Abeokuta called state capital

A monster can't be a coward - thank God you've finally accepted that Yoruba people are not COWARDS
Just say you want them to lead the way against the hausa/fulani rather than taunt them, that's a little bit childish

And it doesn't negate the fact that Ibos look like Gorillas and your women have hairy chests and beards grin grin grin

Brief History Why Yorubas Will Always Haunt Ibos in Their Dreams

This is what my Dad told me about how the hatred started, My Dad is a proud Yoruba man that fought in the civil war on the Nigerian side, He fought in the war alongside his childhood friend,who later became Major Gen Leo Ajiborisha, Pops left the Nigerian Army in the 70s for reasons known to me but he still takes pride in fighting to protect the Yoruba Nation from Ibo invasion, The boots and Nigerian army uniform he wore during the war are still intact in his wardrobe in London,

According to him, the Ibo nation will continue to hate the Yoruba tribe - till the next three generations because they know deep inside them, that without the Yorubas fighting on the Nigerian side - there was no way the Hausa/fulani would've defeated them,

You can keep blaming the Yorubas for your biafran war woes because Yorubas youths joined the Nigerian Army after the invasion of Ore, the constant bombing of Lagos, and Ojukwu announcing on Radio Biafra that he would be having breakfast in Yorubaland the next morning or something,

Pops said he joined the army after Awolowo announced on radio that everyone who has got two sons should let one of them volunteer to save the Yoruba nation from Ibo nation - and most Yoruba youths had to do that to save their homeland,

The Biafra war is over, move on, hairy gorillas
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2012
Yoruba people and their mouth, Na wa, Wetin dem wan do to people wey dem born to die?, Those haram people have come to understand that why try living, or suffer living, when we live to die, But this message passed on by the Yorubas, a total waste
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
waxrider:

That ABeokuta is the base of all learned Nigerians. Most politicians came from this.

In the whole Igbo land, how many of your leaders are as educated as Soyinka ?

ABeg shutup. Go and chop Apu and spare part. Igbo can never invest their money on education except buying and selling. No wonder mallam they kill them like chicken.

They can sell their children bcuz of money.

To marry their women na to go bankrupt. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Fool. FYI, Anambra is the hotbed of intellectuals and great minds that Nigeria can boost of today and tomorrow, the Nigerias finest and greatest politicians all come from Anambra: so your caves in abeokuja or abeokutta is a toil when compare to Anambra's height in Africa.

From the great Zik to Achebe to Anyaku to Ekwueme to Emeagwali to Chike Obi, the list is endless

Even the most powerful African Legend is an Igboman from Anambra, even soyenka could not attain such great height even with his fake noble prize.

"American publishing and media company Forbes has named Nigerian novelist, poet, professor, and critic, Albert Chinụalụmọgụ Achebe better known as Chinua Achebe as the most influential celebrity in Africa."

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/10/13/chinua-achebe-is-the-most-powerful-celebrity-in-africa/
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Wily2wily: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
yanmirin:

Hausas/Boko haram knows very well why they should be wise not to dare bring their bomb to south west. The warning is good enough for them to recognise and so far they've have heeded these warnings.
If Hausa/Boko Haram bomb anywhere in Yorubaland nothing will happen, Yorubas will only open their Drum Mouth Loud and later close it, Only where they will never believe what they got, is if they Harm Soyinka, this will go beyond Yoruba matter, because entire South Nigeria is going to hit them.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
dadaic:

Yoruba people and their mouth, Na wa, Wetin dem wan do to people wey dem born to die?, Those haram people have come to understand that why try living, or suffer living, when we live to die, But this message passed on by the Yorubas, a total waste
Take it or leave it.They have passed the message,so boko haram have the green light to carry on with their threat.Btw,why are ibos waiting for soyinka to be killed by boko harams ?
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Bluetooth:: I am not Ibo, i am Edo, and i have seen lots of Nigerians, met a lot of them, they might have passed this message because they want a situation where they will lead fear into the minds of the Bokos, but i say here, that whatever happens to Soyinka, take it or leave it, the Yorubas won't do a thing, and if anything was going to happen, a few yorubas will make their mouth, but the Southerners will brief in the war,
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
dadaic:

@Bluetooth:: I am not Ibo, i am Edo, and i have seen lots of Nigerians, met a lot of them, they might have passed this message because they want a situation where they will lead fear into the minds of the Bokos, but i say here, that whatever happens to Soyinka, take it or leave it, the Yorubas won't do a thing, and if anything was going to happen, a few yorubas will make their mouth, but the Southerners will brief in the war,

GBAM, like as always they will still do nothing instead march to Abuja to beg to be bribed.

"Yes, Southwest leaders were bribed – Shetima, President AYCF"

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/yes-southwest-leaders-were-bribed-shetima-president-aycf/
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2012
most under developed deserts towns in Africa.
Yet y'all move in thousands to the "under developed deserts" everyday
Why not leave the "under developed deserts" alone and move back to you developed rainforest

There are too many foreigners in Lagos especially Ibos and Hausas - y'all need to move back to developed rainforests, and leave Lagos alone
And make sure your take your houses and investments with you while you're at it grin

Fool. FYI, Anambra is the hotbed of intellectuals and great minds that Nigeria can boost of today and tomorrow,

The Egba nation alone has more intellectuals than the whole Iboland combined - the National wealth of the Ijebu Nation is more than the Ibo nation combined (I'm talking about OLD MONEY not NEW MONEY).
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
dadaic:

Did you witness the crisis in kaduna and kwara in 2001 ? If you do,tell me about it before you draw your conclusion .
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by PointB: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
Nothing will happen to Soyinka. Boko will not dare touch him. End of story!
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
The Egba nation alone has more intellectuals than the whole Iboland combined - the National wealth of the Ijebu Nation is more than the Ibo nation combined (I'm talking about OLD MONEY not NEW MONEY).
[quote][/quote]

You have continued in your foolery. Where are the Egbaland when you monsters cannot even build a decent house to live in, instead you eddiots are building mud houses in your state capitals and living in poverty.

Just check out this link and tell me that yoroobas both home and abroad can beat that record in 200 years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_State
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
@chino11

You're running now, punk??
Tell me who's a coward now, huh??

Let me give a history why Ibos look like Gorillas,
Do you know that the only natural habitats for Gorillas in the world are South Eastern Nigeria and Cameroon?? This means that the Ibo nation and Ekoi people of Cameroon are distant relatives to Gorillas, go figure grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by emmatok(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
shymmex:

A monster can't be a coward - thank God you've finally accepted that Yoruba people are not COWARDS
Just say you want them to lead the way against the hausa/fulani rather than taunt them, that's a little bit childish

And it doesn't negate the fact that Ibos look like Gorillas and your women have hairy chests and beards grin grin grin

Brief History Why Yorubas Will Always Haunt Ibos in Their Dreams

This is what my Dad told me about how the hatred started, My Dad is a proud Yoruba man that fought in the civil war on the Nigerian side, He fought in the war alongside his childhood friend,who later became Major Gen Leo Ajiborisha, Pops left the Nigerian Army in the 70s for reasons known to me but he still takes pride in fighting to protect the Yoruba Nation from Ibo invasion, The boots and Nigerian army uniform he wore during the war are still intact in his wardrobe in London,

According to him, the Ibo nation will continue to hate the Yoruba tribe - till the next three generations because they know deep inside them, that without the Yorubas fighting on the Nigerian side - there was no way the Hausa/fulani would've defeated them,

You can keep blaming the Yorubas for your biafran war woes because Yorubas youths joined the Nigerian Army after the invasion of Ore, the constant bombing of Lagos, and Ojukwu announcing on Radio Biafra that he would be having breakfast in Yorubaland the next morning or something,

Pops said he joined the army after Awolowo announced on radio that everyone who has got two sons should let one of them volunteer to save the Yoruba nation from Ibo nation - and most Yoruba youths had to do that to save their homeland,

The Biafra war is over, move on, hairy gorillas

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
Running from a fool? I dey laff, read my last post ewu.  grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2012
You have continued in your foolery. Just check out this link and tell me that yoroobas both home and abroad can beat that record in 200 years

Any idiot can blow his own trumpet on wikipedia
You can also blow your trumpet on wikipedia from your mainframe computer in your rainforest home, gorilla

Just take a look at most of the greatest Judges, Lawyers and Economist Nigeria has produced from independence till date - and tell me Egba is not dominating the list

The only thing you produce are crooks like Ngozi "Pig faced" Iweala ala Ms Maternal Mortality buffoon - and Emeka Emagwali, a clown that lied his way to the top

N/B: I will contact to attack you and your insecure tribe till you stop spamming this thread with your bs, gorilla
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
Lmao @ ibo nation and ekoi people of cameroun are distant relatives to Gorilla

grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2012
You have continued in your foolery. Just check out this link and tell me that yoroobas both home and abroad can beat that record in 200 years

Any clown  can blow his own trumpet on wikipedia
You can also blow your trumpet on wikipedia from your mainframe computer in your rainforest home, gorilla

Just take a look at most of the greatest Judges, Lawyers and Economist Nigeria has produced from independence till date - and tell me Egbas iare not dominating the list

The only thing you produce are coons like Ngozi "Pig faced" Iweala ala Ms Maternal Mortality buffoon - and Emeka Emagwali, a clown that lied his way to the top

N/B: I will continue to attack you and your insecure tribe till you stop spamming this thread with your bs, gorilla
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by EkoIle1: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
Always lol @ these dumb as//s// AGIPA clowns.

When Yoruba folks first issue warning to BH and their sympathizers to stay off SW while demonstrating with live guns and amo, nothing happened.

The last time the silly Akpu breath clowns called MASSOB demonstrate and waka for street with ordinary cutlass, police round them all up and slam them inside jail like turkey.

Levels dey abeg, lmao

Nobody give a shittt about you clowns,
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
Just see the way you are fooling yourself in the public of igwe mmadu.

Show us the so called link to the egbaland advancement daft.

It is on record that the greatest minds (both Lawyers and Economist) in the history Nigeria will continue to re-echo in the names of the likes of Akpamgbo, Chike Obi, Okigbo, Chuba Okadigbo, Ojukwu the first African to study in Oxford, he has no equals not even in the caves of Yoruba land.

Even the people that pioneered the economic policies of Obj and helped him steer the country were all Igbos from Soludo Solution to Ezekwesili to Iweala.

Even presently Igbos still dey run things in the economic circle. So where were the so called Yoruba economists and their juju?  grin grin grin grin

shymmex:

Any  can blow his own trumpet on wikipedia

Just take a look at most of the greatest Judges, Lawyers and Economist Nigeria has produced from independence till date - and tell me Egba is not dominating the list

The only thing you produce are crooks like Ngozi "Pig faced" Iweala ala Ms Maternal Mortality buffoon - and Emeka Emagwali, a clown that lied his way to the top

N/B: I will contact to attack you and your insecure tribe till you stop spamming this thread with your bs, gorilla
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
chino11:

It is on record that the greatest minds (both Lawyers and Economist) in the history Nigeria will continue to re-echo in the names of the likes of Akpamgbo, Chike Obi, Okigbo, Chuba Okadigbo, Ojukwu the first African to study in Oxford, he has no equals not even in the caves of Yoruba land.

Even the people that pioneered the economic policies of Obj and helped him steer the country were all Igbos from Soludo Solution to Ezekwesili to Iweala.

Even presently Igbos still dey run things in the economic circle. So where were the so called Yoruba economists and their juju?  grin grin grin grin

Nawao. . . .you still dey proud of Okadigbo the annointed thief that was disgraced out of office and oju-iku that ran away to Ivory coast causing the death of millions of innocent people ?
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
Kofi Abrefa Busia (11 July 1913 – 28 August 1978) was Prime Minister of Ghana from 1969–72. He was born in Wenchi, in the then British colony of Gold Coast (now called Ghana). He was educated at Methodist School, Wenchi, Mfantsipim School, Cape Coast, then at Wesley College, Kumasi from 1931–32. He later became a teacher at Achimota Secondary School. He gained his first degree with Honours in Medieval and Modern History from the University of London, through correspondence during this period. He then went on to study at University College, Oxford, where he was the college's first African student.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kofi_Abrefa_Busia

chino11:

Fucking LIAR!!.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by waxrider: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
Fool. FYI, Anambra is the hotbed of intellectuals and great minds that Nigeria can boost of today and tomorrow, the Nigerias finest and greatest politicians all come from Anambra: so your caves in abeokuja or abeokutta is a toil when compare to Anambra's height in Africa.

From the great Zik to Achebe to Anyaku to Ekwueme to Emeagwali to Chike Obi, the list is endless

Even the most powerful African Legend is an Igboman from Anambra, even soyenka could not attain such great height even with his fake noble prize.

"American publishing and media company Forbes has named Nigerian novelist, poet, professor, and critic, Albert Chinụalụmọgụ Achebe better known as Chinua Achebe as the most influential celebrity in Africa."

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/10/13/chinua-achebe-is-the-most-powerful-celebrity-in-africa/

Chinu01. You are a certified fool. ANd also a practicing fool. When your grandfathers were still using leaves to cover their pen.is, Ajayi Crowder has laid the standard in Education and Civilization.

Comparing Ibos to Yoruba is like comparing cat with lions.

This must be a joke.

Ekiti is even more learned than the whole East. Spare tire sellers
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Rhino4dm: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
waxrider:

Chinu01. You are a certified fool. ANd also a practicing fool. When your grandfathers were still using leaves to cover their pen.is, Ajayi Crowder has laid the standard in Education and Civilization.

Comparing Ibos to Yoruba is like comparing cat with lions.

This must be a joke.

Ekiti is even more learned than the whole East. Spare tyre sellers

They now have B.tech in spare parts and petty chemist engineering. lmao.

Those guys are naturally dumb with high criminal tendencies.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
I didn't even set off to get into the tribal superiority bs with - but I'll engage you now,

Soludo Solution to Ezekwesili to Iweala.

These three clowns are Western imperialist stooges - these economic hitman and hitwomen didn't add nothing to Nigeria - they stole Nigeria's money and gave it on platter of gold to western Countries with their voodoo economics

What are their achievements??

Only gorillas will take pride in mentioning Ngozi "Pig faced" Iweala as their kin
Her fuel subsidy interview on CNN showed how stupid and clueless she's, I watched her interview with my 85years old grandma - and she laughed out loud while watching the interview, The pig faced bytch said maternal mortality about a billion times - and the shocker was when she said most Nigerians don't use petrol, and that they use diesel

If that's who you call an economist - I now see why Ibo people are so unsophisticated,

As for Chinua Achebe, just tell the ancient man to stick to writing children fictions like "Things fall apart."

Most of the Ibos you mentioned are half-baked, overrated pseudo-intellectuals
All noise with nothing to show for it

Just stick to sharing the same habitat with gorillas - and breeding hairy females with masculine body, hairy chests and beards
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Wily2wily: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
dadaic:

No mind all these Drum Mouth Yorubas, that was how they made noise about Jun12, if Abiola didn't become President that they are going to declare Ooduduwa and destroy Nigeria, as masters of Gang up when other tribes didn't gave them attention because of their noise making, some Yoruba Elders became tired of the noise of their Kinsmen, they secretly went to Abacha and sold Abiola, begged him to widen Seme Border to contain the mass Exodus of Yorubas fleeing to Exile.
Today where is Abiola and Ooduduwa Republic.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kofi_Abrefa_Busia

bleeping LIAR!!.

Fool prove me otherwise.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Igwe9(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
shymmex:

Any  can blow his own trumpet on wikipedia

shymmex:

@chino11

You're running now, punk??
Tell me who's a coward now, huh??

Let me give a history why Ibos look like Gorillas,
Do you know that the only natural habitats for Gorillas in the world are South Eastern Nigeria and Cameroon?? This means that the Ibo nation and Ekoi people of Cameroon are distant relatives to Gorillas, go figure grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmm! Gorillas originating from south east? thought we've all unanimously agreed that a man from otta farm looks them.

@topic, it is a very good development, it's high time yorubas came out of their presumed confort zone and speak up even when I'm sure it'd encourage the Boko the more as that had been what they always wanted to achieve, my only concern is that Mr. Soyinka should not be facing this kinda situation at his age now.

Oh the other side, beefing has always been part of some people here.
Truth always remains, Yorubas are seen as coward but that doen't mean that they are not strong and in the same vain are igbos are always seen as canvassing for Biafran but that does not mean that they hate both Hausa and Yoruba land.

Finally, Hausas/ fulanis are always seen as killers but that does not mean that they are the strongest or all wicked but quick to temper.

In conclusion, we're all human and have been crossbreeding since time immomorial that many of the yorubas now have other tribes' blood, likewise Igbos and Hausas, so, all tribes are conterminated  grin grin grin grin grin  that I can't look at my wife in the face and tell her that yorubas are bad when I know that their blood runs in my children's body.
Peace out!
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

They now have B.tech in spare parts and petty chemist engineering. lmao.

Those guys are naturally dumb with high criminal tendencies.

I'm interested in becoming a world class kidnapper like Osisikanku of iboland.which school will i apply to in iboland please ?
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Wily2wily

Willy to willy?? Only gays will have a screen name as moist as that - or is that how your tribe gets down?? I guess you hairy, subhuman, and homoerectus looking clowns stand willy to willy in your rainforest, huh
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by chino11(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
shymmex:

I didn't even set off to get into the tribal superiority bs with - but I'll engage you now,

These three clowns are Western imperialist stooges - these economic hitman and hitwomen didn't add nothing to Nigeria - they stole Nigeria's money and gave it on platter of gold to western Countries with their voodoo economics

What are their achievements??

Only gorillas will take pride in mentioning Ngozi "Pig faced" Iweala as their kin
Her fuel subsidy interview on CNN showed how silly and clueless she's,  I watched her interview with my 85years old grandma - and she laughed out loud while watching the interview,  The pig faced bytch said maternal mortality about a billion times - and the shocker was when she said most Nigerians don't use petrol, and that they use diesel

If that's who you call an economist - I now see why Ibo people are so unsophisticated,

As for Chinua Achebe, just tell the ancient man to stick to writing children fictions like "Things fall apart."

Most of the Ibos you mentioned are half-baked, overrated pseudo-intellectuals
All noise with nothing to show for it

Just stick to sharing the same habitat with gorillas - and breeding hairy females with masculine body, hairy chests and beards

Achebe remains the most respect and powerful African (Forbes), the records are there for you. Since 1989 Soyenka won the fake prize what has he been doing?

Thiefing from the politicians and the now BH wants his head like they did for Abiaola you guys are crying?  grin grin grin grin grin BH is after him. grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by oduasolja: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2012
lets all calm down.

we are all capable of dying and killing, so its no good calling anybody a coward.

everyone and every nation has a line that once crossed , would trigger a violent response.  

Nigeria is a nation of nations , we can either live together in peace or sit down and negotiate our break up.

if there is war , we are all going to die like the last one.
Re: We’ll Retaliate If Soyinka Is Attacked’ by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hmm! Gorillas originating from south east? thought we've all unanimously agreed that a man from otta farm looks them.

Nah, he y'all gave him the virus after sojourn in your rainforest during the civil war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NCAA Bans Amaechi’s Aeroplane For Non-Clearance / NCAA Bought N225m Cars For Operations / Ken Saro-wiwa's 75th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.