Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,340 members, 7,836,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Do You Think Jonathan Will Be Cheating On His Wife? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Jonathan Will Be Cheating On His Wife? (621 Views)

I Dont Think Jonathan Would Get Up To 10% Of The Votes In Lagos / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo / You Think Jonathan Is All That Innocent, Then You Have To Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Jonathan Will Be Cheating On His Wife? by TRUTHTELA: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2012
I have to ask this silly question. If you are in the KNOW, say something, if not WAKA PASS. All work & no play makes,

Do you think Jonathan go dey PLAY? As in away MATCH? If yes, HOW & WHEN IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO DO IT?

I just dey think am. I dnt knw if na only me dey think am. If u dey think am too talk. #honesty

Patience look worn out & unattractive,but, I see Jonathan as someone that's still ACTIVE for that level.
Re: Do You Think Jonathan Will Be Cheating On His Wife? by jamace(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2012
Since dis na joke, oya Moderators catapult it to Joke Section, abeg.
Re: Do You Think Jonathan Will Be Cheating On His Wife? by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2012
Of cos. he was caught by the international press pants down with an aussie ashie during CHOGM last year.
Re: Do You Think Jonathan Will Be Cheating On His Wife? by TRUTHTELA: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2012
^^^Lol, are you sure?
Re: Do You Think Jonathan Will Be Cheating On His Wife? by Demdem(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2012
Re: Do You Think Jonathan Will Be Cheating On His Wife? by omosexy1: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2012
The President of Nigeria doesn't cheat. It is his right to freestyle any babe (married or single). You can ask Baba

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Nigeriens Flee Nigeria As Boko Haram Unrest Grows / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Increase In Fuel Price By April1? No Says PPPRA Official / Obj Vs Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.