Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You (913 Views)

10-Things You Shouldn't Do/Say Outside Nigeria. / What Do Nigerians Think Of Australia? / What Do You Think Of America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2007
Okay, i reside in Ghana but you know i be Naija boy.
I just want to know what my people in nigeria think the non-nigerians think about you. When i get some replies then i will disclose some real truth
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by okeyz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2007
me thinks the non nigerians think we are scammers and fraudsters ,but i dont give a flying f**ck what they think,we naija peeps are 4 real
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by almondjoy(f): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2007
Never bothered to ask them. And don't really care unless they bother me with their mess.  I only answer to what I am not what I am called. kiss
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by mrpataki(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2007
Here is what Nigerians outside think of Nigerians:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mxIzU4KKyWA&mode=related&search=
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by superman(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2007
nigerains are being stupid, selfish and foolish, so when the left wing white man says una no have brains to their own capacity u de wonder.

our wahala pass corruption . superman already know

yeye ppl
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by anusule(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2007
wateva. undecided bt the whites are not all that,
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
Hmm,  it's really hard to say
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by PapaBrowne(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
Whats up with the Ghanaian flag?? What happened 2 PATROITISM?
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by almondjoy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2007
Siena:

Nothing to do with patriotism. I'd display a flag of wherever I'm most at home.

Besides, not everyone displaying a Nigerian flag is patriotic to Nigeria.

You gat that right! wink
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2007
Hmmm, who could say from his/her heart that "i will die for nigeria"
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2007
Pardon me, but what is your opinion
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by freelancer(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2007
and what is yours?
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2007
Please shall we get back to the main topic, and leeave this for another thread
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by Rare(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2007
Obviously, I know majority of foreigners see Nigerians as 'bad' people, whatever that means.

But I also know that deep down they reserve some respect for us.

No facts/figures; just a hunch !!
Re: What Do You Think People Outside Think Of You by folahann(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
check this and some of those things foreingners (especially ghanaians think of ghana) think of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Aero (lagos To Abuja ) N9,500 / Saudi Arabia To Deport 1,500 Nigerians / 2012 Green Card Lottery May Be The Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.