Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: (2206 Views)

Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes / MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by Trevelyan(m): 5:24am On Oct 18, 2007
Helo @ nairalanderz,iv finaly recieved d code at d long run to browse for free on glo without any PC connection,a code dialled,new admin user name & password of which u ar connected witout any tariff, its simple 2 an extent dat we cld share d code n get d encrytion if u av dat of celtel gprs,plz no begging only until i get back wat i strived for, if uv got d celtel thingy,mail me on indiana053@yahoo.com n il surely get bck 2 u wit d free browsing code
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by topeteadr(m): 10:22am On Oct 18, 2007
Screw you with your free browsing. You know my sis tried that once b4 but i'll tell u no one will fall for that
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by topeteadr(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2007
Screw you with your free browsing. You know my sis tried that once b4 but i'll tell u no one will fall for that
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by deeteeneey(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2007
Wat a typical nigerian u really are.wat do u need dat of celtel 4,if u have dat of glo.u cld av fooled me u knw bt on nairaland u read remix of free brwsing.it sucks.
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by honsule(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ALL.another markenny(EMEKA).guys,watch out.
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by topeteadr(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2007
I agree with you professor honsule.
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by abohrandy: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2007
[size=14pt]9ja guys di hammer[/size]
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by Markenny(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2007
@tope and hunsole both of u are jokers,
u dont want to learn from another person
why dont u guys give him a chance to show case his tarant
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by topeteadr(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2007
MARKENNY you don't give people that kind of chance. all they want is the kind of information they get from you and then just walk away leaving you empty handed.
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by liberty77: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2007
@ tope_teadr,
why don't you want to give the guy a chance?, you claimed you know the code for glo free browsing and people like me believed you and when I decided to give you a chance, you proved yourself to be true and now I'm enjoying free browsing, I think the guy should be allowed to make his point too
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by topeteadr(m): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2007
Oh my sis told you all that she has a free browsing apn, nah i doubt if she has it. Well don't worry if i can get her to purge it out i would tell u guy's.
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by konari(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2007
hey mudafuka! just go ahead and post the damn thing and stop being such an extortionist. (forgive me if is got d spelling wrong, no dict handy
Re: Glo Free Gprs Code For Celtel Gprs: by dragnet: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2007
So tope g0t s0me thing dt I dnt knw of !*grinz* .spank spank

(1) (Reply)

The Best Sms Sites / Etisalat Mb Fraud!! / Tecno To Launch Sub-$30 (5,000) Smartphone In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.