Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Stranger - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Stranger (1825 Views)

How To Start A Conversation With A Nigerian Stranger / The Stranger, The Husband And Wife / Facebook Conversation Between A Teenager And A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stranger by mamaput(f): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2006
There was this woman that was at the funeral of her Mother not many people came
and she noticed this stranger . She somehow got attracted to him . But she did not know who he was and nobody at the funeral could tell her who he was.
She just could not stop thinking about this man ,

Two weeks later she killed her sister.
why

Am hoping for answers but be warned the right answer tells bno good about you.
Re: The Stranger by mamaput(f): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2006
This story is not a joke but a test used by Doctors , to find out a potential psychopath.
Many normal people were tested and as good as non of them knew the answer. They now tested some men in jail that were known to be psycopaths almost all of them knew the answer.
or gave the same answer.
Re: The Stranger by micklplus(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2006
Re: The Stranger by mamaput(f): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2006
The answer is she wanted to see the man again and was hoping he will come to the sisters burial
thats why she killed the sister.
So ask your friends if the know the answer beware.
Re: The Stranger by udbyron1(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2011
no wonder the puzzle sounds strange
Re: The Stranger by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 13, 2011
mamaput:

The answer is she wanted to see the man again and was hoping he will come to the sisters burial
thats why she killed the sister.
So ask your friends if the know the answer beware.
omg i could never have tot of that, that makes me nrmal, actually i tot the guy was the sister's boyfriend and got jealous.,.that would have been better sef, [b][/b]
Re: The Stranger by EfemenaXY: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
Then I must be a certified psycopath as I got the answer - even before getting to the end of the tale. . . embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Male Beauty Product (picture) / The Manager And His New Secretary / Solve This Mystery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.