Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,565 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. (7678 Views)

Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by 13volts(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
Jeeez I just arrived Maiduguri, oh boy the check points from Azare to Damaturu was tight, but from Damaturu to Maiduguri is more tighter than even US Baghram base in Afghanistan. But what caught my attention was that even inside the bus I was traveling we had two igbo guys going back to maiduguri. more revelations came when they told me that many have returned following an improved security situation in Maiduguri and an halt in attack against Christians and churches. That they are going in like a recongnisance or advance party, that depending on what they see others may follow suit.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by 13volts(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
But true true Maiduguri is like a ghost town
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Rhino4dm: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
What do you expect from those that worship money? Even if Maiduguri is a replica of Tora Bora, you wuold see the stubborn parasites scouting for source of food. Afteral, the south east is a barren land like kalahari desert. The only business that flourish in south east is money rituals. shocked

Those that choosed to be enlisted in the infamous Gaddafi mercenary army and fight on the side of evil for money? Pathetic!!!
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2012
Where are they coming from ? Cameroun or ivory coast ?
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by aljharem(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

What do you expect from those that worship money? Even if Maiduguri is a replica of Tora Bora, you wuold see the stubborn parasites scouting for source of food. Afteral, the south east is a barren land like kalahari desert. The only business that flourish in south east is money rituals. shocked

Those that choosed to be enlisted in the infamous Gaddafi mercenary army and fight on the side of evil for money? Pathetic!!!
~Bluetooth:

Where are they coming from ? Cameroun or ivory coast ?

haba can you give peace a chance angry angry angry

It quite a good development.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2012
alj harem:

haba can you give peace a chance angry angry angry

It quite a good development.

And they will soon start crying ''we are being targeted by boko harams'' when the bombs start going off again.Cant they stay  and develop their region abi them swear for them ?
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Are you like, 12 years old? Do you have an Igbo friend or friends? Have you ever admired any Igbo figure in your life?

I'd like to believe you have a life: in which case, the answers to the latter 2 questions would be "yes". Why then do you inundate this forum with your juvenile posts? I don't think I've ever read a comment of yours that wasn't filled with your bigotry and narrow-mindedness - even mocking the dead to score cheap points concocted from a debased, perverted mind.

You really need to take a long, hard look at yourself. The occasional banter adds vibrance to this forum but you take it all to a whole new unsavoury level with your incessant bile. Seriously, grow up!
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by NegroNtns(m): 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2012
they are escaping Osu Haramist in East. The Northern haramist is better option than the Eastern one. grin
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

And they will soon start crying ''we are being targeted by boko harams'' when the bombs start going off again.Cant they stay  and develop their region abi them swear for them ?
Last time I checked, it was the inalienable right of every Nigerian to reside and work for his livelihood anywhere in the country. Those that go to the SE on their various pursuits are not getting slaughtered so we deserve the same courtesy. If I contribute to society and pay my taxes, it's nobody's business where I'm from as long as the constitution upholds my rights.

If Londoners started slaughtering all Yorubas in London, I'm sure you'll be singing a different tune.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Last time I checked, it was the inalienable right of every Nigerian to reside and work for his livelihood anywhere in the country. Those that go to the SE on their various pursuits are not getting slaughtered so we deserve the same courtesy. If I contribute to society and pay my taxes, it's nobody's business where I'm from as long as the constitution upholds my rights.

If Londoners started slaughtering all Yorubas in London, I'm sure you'll be singing a different tune.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

they are escaping Osu Haramist in East. The Northern haramist is better option than the Eastern one. grin

lol, It's not exactly like the civil servants and academics and corporate and organized private sector employees are swarming up North. Only those with mercantile inclinations who find Souther markets saturated and look to exploit a less competitive environment.

They're not there because they're so enamoured with the land and the people.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by meksmewo: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
Under what influence r those people acting? How can they think of going back to maiduguri when the bombing in the north is still on and the city remains the headquaters of the boko brigade,
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2012
Igbo ree owo ree grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Rhino4dm: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
Shut da fucck up!!
i really hate it when goats are quoting me. Mocking the dead, HUH!? Go and check the numerous posts your reetarded brothers made to insults our leaders in last the 2 hours alone.

You allow them to run amok like wild kids in a candy shops unrestricted and you are here displaying your expired victim card crying like a bitcch, abi? so, you are now understanding the the meaning of humility, abi? Until the last bigotry post is dropped, i shall continue to return every bit of insult with more superior ones. Even if you think  it's alright and refreshing when your pack of monkeys attack people unprovoked, but wrong when the heat is returned. It's ani't gonna work!!!

Obi1kenobi:

Are you like, 12 years old? Do you have an Igbo friend or friends? Have you ever admired any Igbo figure in your life?

I'd like to believe you have a life: in which case, the answers to the latter 2 questions would be "yes". Why then do you inundate this forum with your juvenile posts? I don't think I've ever read a comment of yours that wasn't filled with your bigotry and narrow-mindedness - even mocking the dead to score cheap points concocted from a debased, perverted mind.

You really need to take a long, hard look at yourself. The occasional banter adds vibrance to this forum but you take it all to a whole new unsavoury level with your incessant bile. Seriously, grow up!
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by warrior01: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
little boy, is mummy not at home? Moreso, you're supposed to be doing your home work
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Shut da fucck up!!
i really hate it when goats are quoting me. Mocking the dead, HUH!? Go and check the numerous posts your reetarded brothers made to insults our leaders in last the 2 hours alone.

You allow them to run amok like wild kids in a candy shops unrestricted and you are here displaying your expired victim card crying like a bitcch, abi? so, you are now understanding the the meaning of humility, abi? Until the last bigotry post is dropped, i shall continue to return every bit of insult with more superior ones. Even if you think  it's alright and refreshing when your pack of monkeys attack people unprovoked, but wrong when the heat is returned. It's ani't gonna work!!!

That's the classic juvenile response: "but they started it". You purport all your ethnic bashing posts to be reactionary to provocation but that's a patent falsehood. Even retorting to those posts you find offensive in a most obnoxious manner doesn't pacify your lust for ethnic baiting. You vendetta is further promulgated even in seemingly innocuous threads like this one. No one here provoked your first comment on this particular thread.

Even if you were on the wind-up, you comments are often truly reprehensible. The likes of NegroN above can bait and wind-up others and throw around banter without coming off overtly offensive.

And I do caution fellow Igbo posters. I don't post very often so you may not have noticed that.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by EkoIle1: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
These Ileya goats no dey learn sha,

Money is thicker than BLOOD,
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by bashr8: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
baseless rumour , igbos should ignore such threads
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by 9jaIhail(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2012
13volts:

Jeeez I just arrived Maiduguri, oh boy the check points from Azare to Damaturu was tight, but from Damaturu to Maiduguri is more tighter than even US Baghram base in Afghanistan. But what caught my attention was that even inside the bus I was traveling we had two igbo guys going back to maiduguri. more revelations came when they told me that many have returned following an improved security situation in Maiduguri and an halt in attack against Christians and churches. That they are going in like a recongnisance or advance party, that depending on what they see others may follow suit.

And you where were you going before you saw that Igbos have started returning back to maiduguri? i will like you to just give me answer to this question not a baseless argument.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2012
Igbos will pursue money even into lion's den  grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by bashr8: 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

And you where were you going before you saw that Igbos have started returning back to maiduguri? i will like you to just give me answer to this question not a baseless argument.

dont mind the idiot , using multiple accounts to post igbo threads all over the place, people are still vacating the north as of today , as for these cursed yorubas commenting on the thread their people are all stranded in the north with nobody to assist them to leave even as the northerners themselves are fleeing the northern cities, yorubas are realy cursed people.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
The cursed people know themselves, the poster above me is one of them jews wannabe.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by bashr8: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
inufele2:

The cursed people know themselves, the poster above me is one of them jews wannabe.

the poster above you have a lineage older than isereal so take your rubbish jewish theory somewhere else, son of a cursed ethnic group, worshipers of hausa fulanis and yes while we igbos love money , wealth , success and good life you yorubas love and cherish poverty.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by BlackPikiN(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2012
inufele2:

Your household is the cursed people!
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
bashr8:

the poster above you have a lineage older than isereal so take your rubbish jewish theory somewhere else, son of a cursed ethnic group, worshipers of hausa fulanis and yes while we igbos love money , wealth , success and good life you yorubas love and cherish poverty.

In your dreams  grin grin grin Igbos have no history everything about Igbos point to one thing 'a banished and cursed ethnic group' yes you love money and you usually die looking for money while Yorubas work hard and patiently to get their money we don't go round risking our lives to make money, of what use is the money you make that you can't enjoy.

mumu x 10000
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Your household is the cursed people!

Iwo naa fe gboriwole?

Your entire household and the one yet unborn are cursed, dem don swear for una
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by BlackPikiN(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2012
inufele2:

Iwo naa fe gboriwole?

Your entire household and the one yet unborn are cursed, dem don swear for una

Awon egbon ati aburo e lo n bawi.
Iwere oloshi buruku!
Omo jati jati!
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by bashr8: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2012
inufele2:

In your dreams  grin grin grin Igbos have no history everything about Igbos point to one thing 'a banished and cursed ethnic group' yes you love money and you usually die looking for money while Yorubas work hard and patiently to get their money we don't go round risking our lives to make money, of what use is the money you make that you can't enjoy.

mumu x 10000

son of a cursed yoruba ethnic group , your only history is that of hausa fulanis invading yorubaland , enslaving you and turning you to muslims, thank the Europeans for stopping them . igbos have the oldest history as far as southern nigeria is concerned, your history started from your enslavement by jihadist who gave you yorubas the cloths you wear up till today , shamless thing.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Awon egbon ati aburo e lo n bawi.
Iwere oloshi buruku!
Omo jati jati!
To ba bu mi ma bu e ma ree kete
emi o leepo loju ki o so ara gan emi ati bashr8 la jo n soro ki o to dasi
BTW gbogbo epe ti o se yen ori ara e lo ma fi ru nitopripe:

Owo to ogede ba gbe ara e nii fi na
Ti okiti ogan ba jin ori ara e nii jin le
Oko ti a ba so mo ope ni ope n soo mo ni
Enu enu ni atelese fi n pa ekuo oju ona,
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
bashr8:

son of a cursed yoruba ethnic group , your only history is that of hausa fulanis invading yorubaland , enslaving you and turning you to muslims, thank the Europeans for stopping them . igbos have the oldest history as far as southern nigeria is concerned, your history started from your enslavement by jihadist who gave you yorubas the cloths you wear up till today , shamless thing.

Why are you blabbing about like an headless chicken? tell us where Igbos originate from, yes they have the oldest  history please tell us where your unknown and lost tribe comes from. Your claim about fulanis enslaving Yorubas hold no water that has been discussed extensively in the past.
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by Yeske2(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
NL as usual, no one knows how credible the story is and no one bothered asking OP what was his mission in a war zone abi na soldier e be?
Re: Igbos Have Started Returning Back To Maiduguri. by MeAboki(m): 12:16am On Feb 10, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

Shut da fucck up!!

Seconded, let them have it the way they've been dishing it, that's the only way they will eventually come to appreciate the need for mutual respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Wearing G-string Goes Viral(pic) / Akwa Ibom Traders Shut "The Gates Of Market" Against VP Yemi Osinbajo(Video) / NJC To Buhari: Appoint Muhammad As Substantive CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.