Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. (18292 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Contestant For Ooni Stool In Alleged N400m Fraud, Forgery - Punch. / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
The Ogun State Deputy Governor, Prince Segun Adesegun, who is from Ago-Iwoye in Ogun State, is presently linked with an alleged sex scandal.

According to gist gathered by Nigeriafilms.com from pointblanknews, Prince Adesegun was alleged to have put a 19year-old undergraduate of Lagos State University, (LASU), Funke Adesina, (not real names), in the family way.

We gathered that Funke is alleged to be five months pregnant for him.

According to pointblanknews, the romance between the Deputy Governor, who is married with kids, and the undergraduate, began some months ago, shortly after a trip by Funke to Abeokuta, to pick up rents from tenants in her father’s house.

Funke, who said she did not want her name published, said that on that fateful day, one Mr. Fajimi an aide picked her up from her dad’s house to the Deputy Governor.

According to the skinny lady who said she had briefed some members of her family, who are poised for a showdown, Mr Fajimi told her his boss fancied her and would want to see her.

She also said that when Fajimi continued to pressure her, she told him she was cash strapped and explained her trip to Abeokuta which was to get some extra cash from her dad’s tenants to make up for the shortfall in her school fees, which was in excess of N200,000.

According to Funke, who disclosed that she had already contacted a lawyer and the police, “I later agreed to meet him. Mr. Fajimi took me to him, and told me he (Adesegun) would take care of my needs.

At that time I had not been able to raise enough money since the State Government just hiked tuition in my school, (LASU), to over N200,000. The Deputy Governor promised to care of my fees, and even marry me, he was nice initially”

She continued, “he allowed me to stay at his guest house regularly. I agreed because he said he would help me and assured me he would marry me. But he did not give me a kobo. At a point Mr. Fajimi said he would send me N40,000 but nothing, I just trusted him”

Having swallowed the Deputy Governor’s marriage bait; hook, line and sinker, Funke gave in wholeheartedly and cared no more about immediate gains from the Ogun State number two man.

It was further gathered that on September 24, 2011, she got another late night call from the Deputy Governor.

In spite of persuasion from her friends who maintained it was too late to ply the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway, especially as it involved going to meet a man who would certainly not raise an eyebrow should any harm befall her; she left, never wanting to disappoint her new-found love.

But to her chagrin, when she arrived the guest house in Abeokuta his aides told her the boss would not be around for the night.

Funke alleged “ I didn’t see him that night as he never bothered to let me know his wife and family had joined him in the now completed Governor’s Lodge.

I was left at the Guest House with aides who took care of my needs till the morning of September 25, when the Deputy Governor hurriedly came into the room.”

Thereafter, he allegedly headed for a meeting at an unknown destination, promising to give her an undisclosed sum the following Thursday.

That was the last time Prince Segun Adesegun allowed his LASU mistress near him or the Governor’s Lodge. He stopped answering her calls when Funke told him she noticed changes in her body since the last time they met.

The undergraduate said she fell terribly sick and medical tests confirmed she was pregnant.

Asked why they engaged in unprotected sex, she said “ I trusted Prince Segun’s status and believed the man was capable of taking care of any outcome “

According to her, all efforts to reach the Deputy Governor was abortive as he kept referring her calls to his aide, Mr. Fajimi, who in turn put her on hold with curios excuses.

Mr. Fajimi, she alleged, assured her his boss would take care of her needs, but expected Ms. Adeshina to exercise patience while the Deputy Governor attended to the ‘more important business of governance.’

After three months and with her pregnancy now visible, depressed and frustrated, She decided to send text messages to him threatening to speak to his wife and the press about her predicament should he maintain his silence.

According to her “when I threatened to go to the media and tell his wife, he sent a paltry N10, 000 (Ten Thousand naira) to me through one of his men called Taiwo.

Taiwo said I should use it to offset some medical bills and that arrangements were underway by his boss to ‘pay me off’ – a statement that was not quite clear to me, at that time “

It was learnt that soon after she got the N10, 000.00, Taiwo’s mobile number 08022308059 went blank and has remained unreachable till the time of filing this report.

In other to conceal her condition from her hypertensive father while pressure is mounted on the Deputy Governor to come up with his plan for her, which borders around paying her off or performing her marriage rites, Funke was allegedly smuggled out from their Iyana Ipaja, Lagos, home to somewhere around FESTAC, Lagos.

She, however, maintained she would have terminated the pregnancy earlier if she had the premonition that the Deputy Governor’s mission was just to use her for his immediate sexual pleasure.

Ms. Adeshina who is about five months gone said she already spoke to the police and a lawyer in Abeokuta who agreed to accompany her with her parents to meet the Deputy Governor at his Lodge should the man maintain his stance of not wanting to speak with or see her.

She, however, said her uncle is expected from Ibadan on Sunday, February 12, who would create the environment to break the news to her father before their planned visit to the Deputy Governor.

But the pregnant teenager fears her life may not be the same again after going through so much pain and rejection from a man she had believed was honorable. She is sick, dejected and deeply worried she might lose her pregnancy after all.

Asked why she wants her story to go public before their visit to Abeokuta, she maintained she chose to let the Nigerian public know, just in case anything happens to her or her family.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/15701/33/ogun-state-deputy-governor-in-alleged-sex-scandal.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Ngodigha1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
He deserves jail.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by xtianh(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2012
this story should make front page sharply for more public awareness. smiley
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Novice1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
This thing called toto, The downfall of many great men.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by edoyad(m): 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2012
Novice1:

This thing called toto,  The downfall of many great men.

Hahaha grin grin grin grin grin . You just cant believe a story cos it's on the internet, let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Ngodigha1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
xtianh:

this story should make front page sharply for more public awareness. smiley
Only when the culprit is Igbo.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by moHot(f): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
no thanks to the animalistic dep. gov
no thanks to a greedy student
no thanks TO THE STUPID/INSANE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
NO THANKS TO OLORIBURUKU FASHOLA

i won't want to absolve her of evry blame, but f.uck you mehn mr. deputy governor, f.uck you mehn governthiefs, how many girls will you turn into an educated prostitute all in the name of getting an education that is not even qualitative , yes!!! this education is so damn exxpensive pls don't tell me to try ignorance,
this girl is gonna get the justice she deserves i swear, i will play my own part ,,,,this man better be ready to marry a second wife, OLORIBURUKU CASSO!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by edoyad(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
moHot:

no thanks to the animalistic dep. gov
no thanks to a greedy student
no thanks TO THE silly/INSANE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
NO THANKS TO OLORIBURUKU FASHOLA

i won't want to absolve her of evry blame, but f.uck you mehn mr. deputy governor, f.uck you mehn governthiefs, how many girls will you turn into an educated LovePeddler all in the name of getting an education that is not even qualitative , yes!!! this education is so damn exxpensive pls don't tell me to try ignorance,
this girl is gonna get the justice she deserves i swear, i will play my own part ,,,,this man better be ready to marry a second wife, OLORIBURUKU CASSO!

What about f.uckk Nigerians who kept on producing children like mad after 80s, inspite of signs that things were going to become more difficult from there ?
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by chosen04(f): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
I bet that this thread will never get to the front page cos ''they'' are involved!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by aljharem(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
chosen04:

I bet that this thread will never get to the front page cos ''they'' are involved!!!!!!
Ngodigha1:

you ppl really need to grow up and stop this nwa play you all are doing

bigots
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by moHot(f): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2012
alj harem:

bigots

pls tell them,,, these things disgust me!! ayanman
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Osama10(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2012
Hmmmn, if true that means this bone don hook for neck. grin
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
hope this is a lesson for all those aristos out there. grin
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Yeske2(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
If the story is true then i should blame the naughty young lady. How could she believe an old man like that would marry her, as second wife or what?
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by djustice: 12:18am On Feb 10, 2012
Anyone notice the story told by the young woman about the extra N200,000 she's looking for to pay her school fees? You can see Fashola's policy of raising school fees to deny access to educational opportunities for poorer people in society is beginning to yield the intended fruit. It is war against the poor, rather than war against poverty in Fashola's Lagos State. I weep for Lagosians.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by bilaya(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2012
Ngodigha1:

You are absolutely right
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by bilaya(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2012
alj harem:

bigots

You are the biggest bigot on nairaland.Your igbo hatred is legendary
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 10, 2012
Stu-pid girl.If na one poor boy give am belle now,she for don comot am but now wey deputy don knack apako and tumour come develop for her belle,she come dey cry .Did you cry when deputy was hitting you ? No but rather you were screaming his name.A ran omo nilewe,oyun lo gbe wa si ile.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Jakumo(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2012
Clearly the pregnant student did not succumb to the amorous overtures of Deputy Governor Toad because of his youthful good looks and charm.   As is usual  with encounters involving very odd couples, there was a time-honored exchange of commodities between two parties, which is as old as humanity itself - namely sex for money, and the responsibility for providing a raincoat to the paying customer therefore lay with the woman who sold carnal knowledge for cash, and not with Mr. Toad of Toad Hall.

By claiming to have deliberately engaged in unsafe sex due to AN ASSUMPTION that a womanizing polygamist Deputy Governor Toad would "provide for any eventuality", the ex-student mother-to-be has demonstrated her eligibility for a public flogging that would penalize her monumental idiocy and navel-gazing presumptuousness, but for her delicate condition.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2012
Na so the Deputy governor stingy reach, 10k only?  Singing this for the girl

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I&feature/[/flash]
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by haboosa(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2012
Jakumo:

Clearly the pregnant student did not succumb to the amorous overtures of Deputy Governor Toad because of his youthful good looks and charm.   As is usual  with encounters involving very odd couples, there was a time-honored exchange of commodities between two parties, which is as old as humanity itself - namely sex for money, and the responsibility for providing a raincoat to the deputy governor therefore lay with the woman who sold carnal knowledge for cash, and not with Mr. Toad of Toad Hall.

By claiming to have deliberately engaged in unsafe sex due to AN ASSUMPTION that a womanizing polygamist Deputy Governor Toad would "provide for any eventuality", the ex-student mother-to-be has demonstrated her eligibility for a public flogging that would penalize her monumental idiocy and navel-gazing presumptuousness, but for her delicate condition.
Jakumo:

Clearly the pregnant student did not succumb to the amorous overtures of Deputy Governor Toad because of his youthful good looks and charm.   As is usual  with encounters involving very odd couples, there was a time-honored exchange of commodities between two parties, which is as old as humanity itself - namely sex for money, and the responsibility for providing a raincoat to the deputy governor therefore lay with the woman who sold carnal knowledge for cash, and not with Mr. Toad of Toad Hall.

yeehhh pah all because she get belle, Patrick must know you grin grin grin grin grin
~Bluetooth:

Stu-pid girl.If na one poor boy give am belle now,she for don comot am but now wey deputy don knack apako and tumour come develop for her belle,she come dey cry .Did you cry when deputy was hitting you ? No but rather you were screaming his name.A ran omo nilewe,oyun lo gbe wa si ile.
dont mind the useless girl she can even claim that the Preg was bluetoothed  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2012
Jakumo:

Clearly the pregnant student did not succumb to the amorous overtures of Deputy Governor Toad because of his youthful good looks and charm.   As is usual  with encounters involving very odd couples, there was a time-honored exchange of commodities between two parties, which is as old as humanity itself - namely sex for money, and the responsibility for providing a raincoat to the paying customer therefore lay with the woman who sold carnal knowledge for cash, and not with Mr. Toad of Toad Hall.

Why all this bullshit grammer, u want to tell us u are cramming english or what? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Jakumo(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2012
odiaero:

Why all this bullshit grammer, u want to tell us u are cramming english or what? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeee

I perfected my craft during 7 good years of tutelage from none other than the Grammar Meister Extraordinaire of Edo State, the Always Mighty, Ever Popular Patrick Obahiagbon, of the "Flabberwhelmed and Overghasted" fame, therefore your comment can only be regarded as a sincere compliment, for which I duly thank you.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 10, 2012
dont blame the deputy governor jor
f.uck the girl. good for her.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by sirt1(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2012
In as much as I will not absolve the Old fool, Mr Deputy Governor, of the abuse, the teenage undergraduate must be st.upid to av allowed somebody of her father's age to sleep with her. Thats the effect of the greediness. Nobody should blame her predicament on hike of school fees or Fashola.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by ifyalways(f): 10:34am On Feb 10, 2012
Chei,this girl na proper mumu!Who lets a whole dep. Gov smell(not to talk of see and touch) her most wanted possession without atleast "3 choice properties". . .no dulling or jokes!

Choi.See cheapness.Boy,did they say she went to pick rents?Lets just thank God she did not get paid cos going with her 'mumuic' tendencies,had she collected it,she would have used it to buy the dep. gov gulder and peppersoup.She go sell herself for half toro,not even a penny.

btw,the dep. Gov stingy oh,shuo!.Agreed the girl was cheap but 10K?Oh my,an okadaman would do better than that.

. . . Not that i believe the story sef.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Jakumo(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2012
sir t:

Nobody should blame her predicament on hike of school fees or Fashola.

Please leave future Nigerian President Fashola's esteemed name out of this. Let us blame the tuition hike and other usual scapegoats instead.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by MrMurdah: 10:38am On Feb 10, 2012
But the pregnant teenager fears her life may not be the same again after going through so much pain and rejection from a man she had believed was honorable. She is sick, dejected and deeply worried she might lose her pregnancy after all.

Dumb chic.

At 19, you are shagging a man prolly old enuff to be your father, married with kids.

And you talking about honor?

Only people I pity is your hypertensive father and the poor child you are going to bring into the world.

May God's wrath  burn up your skinny ass if you attempt to abort.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2012
sir t:

In as much as I will not absolve the Old fool, Mr Deputy Governor, of the abuse, the teenage undergraduate must be st.upid to av allowed somebody of her father's age to sleep with her. Thats the effect of the greediness. Nobody should blame her predicament on hike of school fees or Fashola.

The girl is a RUNS girl simple.
ifyalways:

Chei,this girl na proper mumu!Who lets a whole dep. Gov smell(not to talk of see and touch) her most wanted possession without atleast "3 choice properties". . .no dulling or jokes!

Choi.See cheapness.Boy,did they say she went to pick rents?Lets just thank God she did not get paid cos going with her 'mumuic' tendencies,had she collected it,she would have used it to buy the dep. gov gulder and peppersoup.She go sell herself for half toro,not even a penny.

btw,the dep. Gov stingy oh,shuo!.Agreed the girl was cheap but 10K?Oh my,an okadaman would do better than that.

. . . Not that i believe the story sef.

The 10k is for her to flush out the bastarrd she's carrying.Will she tell you what she benefiited from the guy to the extent of travelling in the night just to see him ? NO.the girl is just telling us all this nonsense to gain public sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by nomorename(f): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2012
That girl needs to get a life. What was she doing messing around with him.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 10, 2012
nomorename:

That girl needs to get a life. What was she doing messing around with him.

Haba are you not a woman ? Do you people know other thing than money ?
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by splashbaby(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2012
Ds is nonsense, is her punanny a money making machine, f**** dat story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING : Oshiomhole Sacks Four Commissioners / Debts/liabilities Inherited By Buhari Admin In 2015 / 2019: Atiku Submits His Nomination Form To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.