Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. (18274 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Contestant For Ooni Stool In Alleged N400m Fraud, Forgery - Punch. / Zamfara Ex-Commissioner Sex Scandal: Girl Threatens To Release New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by ab1x: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
The lady is simply at fault.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by xtianh(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
if this story fails to be in the front page, then very big shame to Nairaland and its bigots administrators.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by sirp2007: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2012
well said sir.u seems 2 be d only one tht have taken time 2 analyse d issue b4 responding, l dont knw y we are quick 2 condemn men whnever relationshp(irrespective of age,status or position)goes bad.FOR CHRIST SAKE hw did this senseless girl gained admission into lasu?u believed a nigerian politician?u knw he is already married?he hid u 4rm his wife?YET u were expecting him to marry u, na wa

4llerbuntu:

Why would anyone believe the girls story, help my foot.this girl it's a neophyte Aristo chick who tried to get smart too quickly.

Note the pick up story? Who in the whole wide world would follow any unknown man from her fathers house to go meet some unknown deputy governor? Is that now normal behavior for everyday girls? Are you telling me i can stop any girl on the road and tell her I'm taking her to fashola just like that and she will hop and follow me?
Plus it was not a one off thing and she has been going to guest houses all this while? And i also suppose she has been going and coming with her own money since she says she had not been settled?

Nonsense, if you believe this story you will believe anything. She either simply thought getting pregnant will get her special status, or she is simply blackmailing the foolish deputy gov. Either way the story is simply not true.

Listen to yourselves reason, a married public officer told a 19 year old girl he was going to marry her!!! cheesy

By the way so a hike in fees it's now an acceptable excuse for prostitution? Sooooo how did she pay the fees in the long run if she never got money?

And if you were the deputy gov, would you simply marry any LovePeddler of the street simply because she claims to be pregnant for you?

Not holding any brief for the man, Lord knows i dislike people like him, but clearly from the girls well concocted stories there are glaring holes and illogical strands.

The man should simply have paid the ransom Sha, he caused it.

And the girl should even be grateful sef, if she tried this with some politicians she would.be dead by now, those bloodthirsty things.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by yuzedo: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2012
If na me be d deputy gov. i for use the stup1d girl do rituals!! angry angry
. . . WHATEVER might have transpired, this is very cheap blackmail and the idi0t girl deserves whatever she's getting!
. . . . LASU? Sounds more like what an OSU/OOU tart will do, But hey, na so most of these State school girls dey be. . lipsrsealed
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by hbrednic: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
lord have mercy angry
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by emmatok(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
The ARISTO got her fingers burnt.

Imagine the fool girl think of marring the Dep-GOVT with wife and children.

I am sure she wanted to use that pregnancy as a bait.

Above all she even wanted to report the man to his wife, thinking madam don't know about the issue.

Most politician wives know their husbands exploits with girls.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
Nothing new, the parents of the girl will be jubilant now. National cake don show
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Sagamite(m): 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2012
Ngodigha1:

He deserves jail.

You are a cretin!

Jail for what?
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by OK2NV: 12:28am On Feb 11, 2012
[size=20pt]It was consensual and she can't deny knowing or suspecting that the deputy Governor was married and with kids being that he is old enough to be her father. She kept sleeping with a much older man purely for the money. She had been camped in lodges and well taking care off. What does she want us to do for her? Typical Nigerian woman. Rubbish! Where are the values? This young lady did not see anything wrong with sleeping with a much older and married man, now she has the audacity to go public. Useless tart. If she had stuck to her books on campus rather than camping in lodges with a married man will this be her fate?
This country is so corrupt. This girl doesn't even have shame, she wants to play the victim. Well shakara don end. She don carry belle. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by pek(m): 12:52am On Feb 11, 2012
Why dont i believe this story? So many inconsistencies. The name of the girl was withheld but she went public with the story. At what point did the man started sleeping with her because it wasnt mentioned. Her much was she getting from d man? According to her, she was warned not to yet she went ahead with the relationship. So, who is the fool now? She knew he was married right? Am i to believe she expected the man to marry her or the man will leave his family for her? She was just greedy and went into it for the money. She deliberated got pregnant to hook the man and when the man refused to play ball, she wants to smear him. Cheap LovePeddler. (excuse the language, just pissed)
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by OK2NV: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2012
pek:

She deliberated got pregnant to hook the man and when the man refused to play ball, she wants to smear him. Cheap LovePeddler.

if some undergraduate student had gotten her pregnant she would have sourced every piggy bank on her phone for abortion money. she would have even gone for the cheapest one availlable. I heard abortions can be done for as low as 2k. This tart has got it all wrong from the begining.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Lobolintin(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2012
She done jam ijebu man in government, God bles biafra,
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by member479760: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2012
never see anything bad here, the girl is 19, good enough to be second wife. even the white you guys want to copy are doing samexxxx. lets copy white people in terms of development like electricity, water etc.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by 1luvkipsus: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2012
The lady is a gold digger,stupid girl!!But Yorubas are shameless when it comes to infidelity.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by favouredjb(f): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
If this story is indeed true,then it should make the front pages of national dailies.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Afanna1: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
1luvkipsus:

The lady is a gold digger,silly girl!!But Yorubas are shameless when it comes to infidelity.

shocked
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by tlops(m): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2012
Aristo gone bad!
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by kokoA(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2012
LWKMD! tongue tongue tongue Serves her right! Maybe one correct dude don dey ask her out for her class tey tey she no gree. Na big prick she dey find.lol grin
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by beespak7(m): 5:32am On Feb 12, 2012
LOL na wah for this girl oh when she was doing it with the deputy governor she no invite us, na now when every tin done go wrong she wants the whole world to know eh ?? They have female condome and they have male condome she didnt use them now she is pregnant. Btw the dputy governor is happily married why did she accept to sleep with him ??

she said she slept with the deputy governor for monetary gains ok she thought she had a mugu hehehe grin but the dputy gov just used and dumped her like a banana peel , just one word for the girl opio
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Manbryto(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2012
She only got wat she deservd.didnt she kno he is a married man?i thnk she shld go 4 a hiv test.she wants 2marry a deputy governor.shameless generation
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by humblebee: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2012
the dep governor is wrong fine, most men are wired that way but he should have considered his position and threaded a more familiar path but is this story is true, then the idiot should be tried, stingy ediot, a 100k would have muted that slut
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by vanstanzy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2012
beespak7:

LOL na wah for this girl oh when she was doing it with the deputy governor she no invite us, na now when every tin done go wrong she wants the whole world to know eh ?? They have female condome and they have male condome she didnt use them now she is pregnant. Btw the dputy governor is happily married why did she accept to sleep with him ??

she said she slept with the deputy governor for monetary gains ok she thought she had a mugu hehehe grin but the dputy gov just used and dumped her like a banana peel , just one word for the girl opio
@beespak7
U aint lying at all, when she was enjoying the romance from the Dep. she didnt deem it fit to call anyone. But now that Poo. has hit the fan, she's inviting us ehn! she a two-timing, bitch @ss S.L.U.T. I guess she even had boyfriend(s) she was cheating on with the Dep. She wanted to two-time a married man, now its all up in her @ss& face.
It marvels me how women think, does she think a dep. gov. will be single? and does she think a married man will truly want to settle with her?
Dont get me wrong, the man should be striped off his deputyship, tried and imprisoned. But truth be told this B.I.T.C.H. had it coming. She frigin knew what she was doing, she allowed herself into it. PLS DONT CRY FOR HER, ARGENTINA!!!
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by vanstanzy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2012
#Afanna:

shocked
@quote
It isnt just a Yoruba thing here, so pls dont bring in tribalism. Am from imo state and u should see what IMSU girls do too. Its a woman thing in general (very few are honourable though). So any little hike in fees or need they have, they turn to prostitution? I weep for women and this generation. Women are just too gullible& always want to play smart and in the process, get their fingers burnt most times.
The S.L.U.T. CENTRAL wanted to use pregnancy to hook the Dep. Maybe, who knows, the S.L.U.T. CENTRAL could as well get 1 area-boy to get her pregnant so she can plant it round the Dep's neck. What a CHEAP S.L.U.T. CENTRAL. Women& mothers, pls bring up ur girls especially in the way of the Lord, plsssssssss.
How on earth do u expect a man to have faith in women, if ladies go about dashing their God-given dignity to every highest bidder? undecided undecided
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Doctoryinka: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dear Moderators,

Please remove this unsubstantiated piece of junk as Nairaland might be sued for character defamation.

Thanks.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by oderemo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2012
y the advice,?if the story is untrue let the deputy prove his case or take her to court for character assassination
not the a forum like nairaland.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2012
Dear Dr Yinka,

We got your message, reporting this thread. We however cannot remove the thread because the poster posted the link/source of his story.

Thank you

Jarus
Mod
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Doctoryinka: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2012
As far as I am concerned, this story has been largely unsubstantiated and must be removed. We must not descend so low to defame anyone particularly when there are gaping holes in this junk report!
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2012
Must be removed? Is that a command?

The poster quoted the source and that is enough. We owe no one any duty to investigate since we are a discussion forum, not a news site. So go meet Naija films from we lifted the news.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Doctoryinka: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2012
Sorry Jarus if this sounds commanding. This is not meant to be read that way. All I am saying is that the office of the Dep Gov has denied the story and has further threatens to sue any media organisation (including forum) seen to be publishing such stories. That is the singular reason I am advising we pull it down.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2012
I am still not convinced you have a basis for us to pull down teh thread.
Post the government's rejoinder here, with link.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
Ashewo runs girl. Both of them should go for HIV test.
Re: Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal. by Mowire: 2:13am On Mar 22, 2012
I don't think the ghost girl's story can be true: cos if LASU fee affected her she could only have just gained admission into the school. Freshers are the only ones so affected. I stand to be corrected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos / Okorocha Can Only Be Suspended At Ward Level, Imo APC Replies Oshiomhole / Governor Fubara Appoints Edison Ehie As New Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.