Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Was Gsm Used And Carried Around During The Days Of Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Gsm Used And Carried Around During The Days Of Christ? (622 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Gsm Used And Carried Around During The Days Of Christ? by Whymee: 4:31am On Feb 10, 2012
NO is the answer,
if the question was, was GSM Used and carry around during President CLINTON's days?
YES is the answer.

Was sword used and carried around during the days of MUHAMMAD.
YES is the answer.

Was sword used and carried around during the days of JESUS.
NO, from a Christian as an answer
YES, according to the bible,

Why?
One of the disciple cut an ear with a sword, when Jesus was about to be capture.

Christian: But Jesus replaced it back, what a miracle, Read your bible

The subject of discussion here is the SWORD, Not the miracle.
Christian: Jesus is fulfilling the LAWS.

Was it recorded that the disciple quickly rushed into his weaponry or kitchen to bring his sword,
If answer is NO, Then

YES, swords were used and carried around during the days of Jesus, If Jesus was search then, who knows,
WHY BLAME AND CONDEM OTHERS FOR SAME ACTION.
Re: Was Gsm Used And Carried Around During The Days Of Christ? by crossman9(m): 5:51am On Feb 10, 2012
Micah 4:3He will judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore

Isaiah 2:4 He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

Psalm 46:9 He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth; he breaks the bow and shatters the spear, he burns the shields with fire.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psalm 72:3 The mountains will bring prosperity to the people, the hills the fruit of righteousness.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psalm 72:7 In his days the righteous will flourish; prosperity will abound till the moon is no more.
Psalm 110:6 He will judge the nations, heaping up the dead and crushing the rulers of the whole earth.
Isaiah 9:5 Every warrior's boot used in battle and every garment rolled in blood will be destined for burning, will be fuel for the fire.
Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.
Isaiah 11:6 The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.
Isaiah 32:17 The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever.
Isaiah 32:18 My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest.
Isaiah 33:22 For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us.
Isaiah 42:1 "Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him and he will bring justice to the nations.
Hosea 2:18 In that day I will make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field and the birds of the air and the creatures that move along the ground. Bow and sword and battle I will abolish from the land, so that all may lie down in safety.
Joel 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, "I am strong!"
Joel 3:12 "Let the nations be roused; let them advance into the Valley of Jehoshaphat, for there I will sit to judge all the nations on every side.
Micah 4:3 He will judge between many peoples and will settle disputes for strong nations far and wide. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.
Zechariah 9:10 I will take away the chariots from Ephraim and the war-horses from Jerusalem, and the battle bow will be broken. He will proclaim peace to the nations. His rule will extend from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth.
Re: Was Gsm Used And Carried Around During The Days Of Christ? by FXKing2012(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2012
How dumb is this thread
Re: Was Gsm Used And Carried Around During The Days Of Christ? by crossman9(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2012
do you understand what this man is really getting at he is a Muslim trying defend the right to kill this is a war of propaganda i have heard this 17 years ago there old and stale out of date these are teaching from the dead and buried Ahmed Deedat Answers: "Corruption in Bible or Quran?"
this man loves to twist the teaching and does not understand the meaning of some passages I debunk him I only wish I was the one debating him

(1) (Reply)

A Den Of Thieves: Ministers Must Purify The Ministry / Part 40 Red Alert!!!jesus Christ Did Not Die On Good Friday Nor Did He Resurrect / True Meaning Of Muslim Jihad Mean (boko Haram Take Note!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.