Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Let's Share Our Challenges! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Let's Share Our Challenges! (1009 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Let's Share Our Challenges! by Success15(m): 5:09am On Feb 10, 2012
Naija are you reeaaddy?
From my study, I observed that Nigerians are hardworking people and has a strong spirit that can pull down barriers. But one thing is lacking among our youths; Misunderstanding of Identity (MoI).

Many Nigerian youths are suffering from the MoI syndrome. I cannot see how a guy who has eyes for good clothing and nice dressing ethics should be complaining of unemployment. Likewise, I can see reason why any graduate of Agricultural related course from a good university should be complaining of unemployment. Unless you studied agriculture by mistake but even at that. I can not see why any engineering graduate who knows his/her onus in his field should be complaining of unemployment. If you doubt my view, you're free to challenge me. The problem is that many of our youths are after white collar job. If you have any business plan, I challenge you to search for books on personal development, bootstrapping, business management and strategies, marketing and any other thing that can make you fashion your plan in such away that you can start something small without complaining of capital. Believe you me, money is not always the first thing but a sound business idea. If you do not believe it, feel free to challenge me too.

Let me inform you that Nigerians are not disadvantaged people. We are not inferior breeds and also we are not people limited by poor economy. In the face of our situation lies so many opportunities to make millions. No wonder one visiting Chinese Businessman while driving through the streets of Lagos said;"There are free golds laying idea on the streets of Lagos". Only if you have enterprising eyes, then you'll see these idle golds. I believe we are greatly endowed people and our freedom can only come from within not from outside. All we need is to shake off these MoI mentality and fill our minds with new inspiring ideas. I challenge you to identify your passion and seek for ways to monetize it so as to make profits from it.

Yes, we can do it. And by so doing we join the path to the League of Millionaires. Once more, Naija are you ready? Please, don't hesitate to share what you think is limiting or may limit you from achieving this goal.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Let's Share Our Challenges! by amtheone(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
Guy u made a point. Most of us if not all (youths) were wrongly thought at different levels. Many of our youths are becloud by false perception about white jobs, but am glad many nija youths are aware of the situation.

Our education system was not and is not in support of today's challenges. It was designed to put our youths in a state of frustration after graduation. It was designed by people who knew nothing about using education as a weapon of empowerment rather as subjection.

We are making progress
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Let's Share Our Challenges! by Success15(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2012
@amthene, God bless your soul. I'm glad that is coming from another Nigeria youth. Education is meant to empower us not to make us slaves to white collar job. Small businesses are the bedrock of development in the developed nation. Internet is also a fantastic business tool that can make small business thrive faster. I baffles me that many of our youths use their smart phones to only check Facebook and check their mails to see if any company has responded to their application.

It's very painful a trend. Please, guys and gals, with a little diligence and focus, you can save N25000 and get a used laptop which you can connect your smart phone to and get more information on business and wealth creation. The early we start identifying how to develop and monetize our passion to make profit, the better for us.

Naija, weak up from the slumber if you truly want to be a millionaire at a youthful age.
Re: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Let's Share Our Challenges! by amtheone(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2012
@success+
How can we meet and share ideas on how we can further make more progress. My email is ani4xst@yahoo.com or 08061352480. Am xpecting to hear from u. Remain success

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Tokunb 30 TON DAF Tipper 4 Sale @ 5.5m..... SEE PICS / Supplier Of Bails Of Okrika Urgently Needed. / Korea Imported Stone Coated Step Tile Roofing Sheet,call 07062764235.=n=2,300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.