Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience (25659 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. / Profitclicking Clients: Can We Share Our Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2011
how is your trading like? and which broker/platfrom are you using? how mush have you made so far

as for me i registered with forex.com with $500 in mid last year and made alot of profit of about $22,000. well i'll like to try some other brokers and see what they offer but i'll first start with demo account(as usual)

to newbies i found this site that With a minimum deposit of $50 and access to small (1K lot) trades, FXCM Micro makes trading the forex market a reality for many new traders. FXCM provides demo accounts so that our traders can familiarize themselves with our award-winning platform. We, however, feel that a live account is necessary to truly understand all the intricacies of trading. With FXCM Micro you can commit real funds while continuing to limit your market exposure and in most cases limit your cost per pip to about $0.10.

www.forexmicrolot.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2011
i guess none of ya are into forex,
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by sirguy: 4:47am On Feb 04, 2011
@logten, i started with 250 dollars, grew it to 980 within 5 days due to the weekend effect, i left a few trades running by monday, i had lost everything. Now, i am restratigizing and will be back soonest. I must confess, i am impressed with your performance. Mind sharing the secret witi me. . . Did you use any software/robot? Am waiting . . .
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2011
sirguy:

@logten, i started with 250 dollars, grew it to 980 within 5 days due to the weekend effect, i left a few trades running by monday, i had lost everything. Now, i am restratigizing and will be back soonest. I must confess, i am impressed with your performance. Mind sharing the secret witi me. . . Did you use any software/robot? Am waiting . . .

well i dont use robot, the platform i use is metatrader4. its really nice
http://www.forex.com/forex-metatrader.html

i only trade when the market favours me, i don take risks. thats why before i trade in any currency, i'll check its highest value and lowest value for the day. i joined forex forums to see predictions from experts about the market (though i dont contribute. i just steal ideas.) guess you should do thesame

2 Likes

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by fxcsolng: 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
Brothers, news trading is the way. Interseted in learning how to trade the news within 30 minutes, call 08056285344 or visit http://www.fxcsol.webs.com.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by babaoo: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
Hello guyz.How ar u all doing? Well about forex trading i don't know anythng about it nd i wud like if sum1 how it work or wat u guyz really do there. Am jst hearin about forex but i don't know wat happening there.I like 4 sum1 to help wit d info plz
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by fxcsolng: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2011
babaoo:

Hello guyz.How ar u all doing? Well about forex trading i don't know anythng about it nd i wud like if sum1 how it work or wat u guyz really do there. Am jst hearin about forex but i don't know wat happening there.I like 4 sum1 to help wit d info plz

Interseted in learning how to trade the news within 30 minutes, call 08056285344
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by fxcsolng: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2011
sirguy:

What you must know to succeed as a FOREX TRADER, Interseted in learning how to trade the news within 30 minutes, call 08056285344
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by obinnao(m): 2:44am On Feb 13, 2011
My dear, as for me forex is a real business that give me money every three days interval by using two of my
method in the market
  If you are interesting to know some of my method like two of latter that opposit to each 
other, you can call me on these number: 08169189339
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by babaoo: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2011
U guyz shud drop wat ever info u got
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by fxtopedia(m): 4:39am On Feb 14, 2011
Unfortunately, there are only FEW with story of making money in FOREX,
Don't be deceived FOREX TRADING is not what you can RUSH into,
Marketers are more than traders. They market lies, outdated EA,
nasty indicator, and many news are being manipulated by the so
called ''market marker''

The ONLY thing that can not be manipulated is the TRUTH!!!
And what is this truth? PRICE!!!!

All indicators are built around PRICE ACTION. Indicators tell
you past and most if not all are lagging! While PRICE ACTION
tells you about the future.

Learn the market and your will NEVER go broke again in your life.
NOTE: The screenshot is the LIVE TRADING of today, look at the date for confirmation, it is still running

3 Likes

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by fxtopedia(m): 4:43am On Feb 14, 2011
see the update of the SCREENSHOT, THE FORMER not clear

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by gabcool(m): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2011
hi every one, first and foremost, i wuld like to thank the guy who started this topic, and i wuld also like to thank every one who has contributed to this forum, well am gabby and i have been trading forex for a year now, and i must confess forex is not all about money making, its about discipline, i started trading demo with 2,000$ and converted it to 10,000$ in just one week, so i decided to trade for somebody who is like a father to me, i opened a live account of 2,000$ with alpari here in Nigeria, under one week i lost alomost everything, it was after 9months i started seeing the the gud,bad and the ugly nature of trading forex, well am happy to say now that am 80% good trader now and i make 10% of my equity in any of my trades, if any one is interested we can share our ideals together, after all forex is a world wide market it doesn't belong to my father or family, lastly i wuld like to commend the last poster (fxtopedia)he has said it all, my email is gabcool2008@yahoo.com u can add me lets exchange our ideals in other to maximize our profits,
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by dollarain: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
Fundamental trading is the way. Interested call me on 08060951115
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by globatop: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
@ logten

Am grateful for this thread,
Pls can I know the software you posted the screen shot. am interested. globatop@gmail.com
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by babaoo: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2011
Plz i dont know anythng about forex trading.I really luv to go into trading forex,plz guyz where can i get d fundamental rule nd terms surrounding forex.I want to know all necessary 4 an amature
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by KingsFX(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2011
@ Babaoo
You can't learn to trade forex on this thread. I guese it is for existing FX traders. Don't listen to the people
that are telling you that they will teach you news trading in 30mins. Those guys don't trade fX and may not have traded
FX before.

Forex Trading is a business and should be treated as such. It is not a knowlegde that you acquire in a one day seminar.
By the way where are all those who made noise 2years ago about seminars, where are they now and why are they hiding.
Do not be deceived my brother.

Before you ever decide to become a forex trader there are some questions you need to ask youself cos FX is not for everybody.

1. What is your risk appetite? Be prepared to take some losses sometimes.
2. Are you going to invest the money you cannot afford to lose? if yes then you are not ready to become a forex investor.
3. Do you know anyone that is presently trading and is doing well? You can go through a mentorship program with him,
FX can best be taught through a mentorship program that will last for months.
4. Are you willing to give your time to it? If you treat FX as a business you will do well in it.

Thanx
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by babaoo: 1:55am On Feb 16, 2011
@kingsfx thankz man.
Well am ready to take forex serious my broda,even if it means me studin it 4 months b4 proper trading,coz i wudnt lie,i dont av any idea about it nd am not takin it as a quick get rich program.So wat ever info u want to share with me or sites to start studin.I wud do as u say,am not in a rush.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by KingsFX(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2011
@baabao,
Pls, where is your location. I am in Port Harcourt city and I can help you as much as you can take.
You can call me on 07026001069 or mail me @ kayceeforex@gmail.com
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by fxcsolng: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
i trade only news for less than 30min daily, cos news trading is the way. Interested call me on 08056285344 and it pay,
see Current trade performance @ http://fxcsol.mt4stats.com/
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by viklam: 1:24am On Feb 20, 2011
forex trading is not a business that you jump into without understanding some certain things. You must be ready to give it all it takes. But I must tell it is profitable online business when it becomes part of your life. I trade forex profitably now but it was not easy before I could get to this present status.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Blackteeth(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2011
You guys are tempting me to go back to that biz that sucked me dry. Am done with it forever and ever.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by chadcolly: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2011
guys,
does anyone trade with mobile phones or do know anyone?
I need a mobile phone that i can trade and monitor my trades with,
Your prompt response would be appreciated,
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by Dungren1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2011
^^^

Any smartphone that has windows mobile preferable 6.0 and above will do. Some brokers have platforms for BB and Iphone.

I would have preferred wm phones like HTCs, Samsung I8000 that have better features and wider screens but I don't think any of the gsm networks have a fixed payment plan like that of BB for other phones.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by babaoo: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2011
@kingsfx, thankz i will mail u.

1 Like

Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by KeyA1: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2011
@chadcolly, I trade with mobile coz its too stressful carrying laptop about. I'm using T-mobile Dash (windows 5) and Samsung Sprint (windows 6) MT4 works well on both of them, but you could buy any windows phone of your choice or better still, get a pda phone.
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by owumatosa(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2011
Please which currency is prevelling when the chart goes or moves downwards in a chart of EUR/USD?
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by maxdi(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2011
Nice topic men!

Does anyone here do mobile trading?

Pls kindly share your mobile trading product and experience here
Re: Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience by jamace(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2011
Yes o. FOREX is a biz not for the feeble minded. It is not for those with get-rich-quick mentality too. Neither is it for lazy bones. FOREX is serious biz and for you to succeed, you must acquire the knowledge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Folorunsho Alakija For Accepting Oil Well By 'Faith' / We Are Still Receiving Old Notes - EcoBank / Forex EA Developers Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.