Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano (11316 Views)

I Know What I’m Doing, Buhari Tells Critic, Dele Momodu / Traders Arrest Six Armed ‘Boko-Haram’ Gunmen In Maiduguri / Petrol Station Manager Killed By Gunmen In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2012
eghost247:

if u don't know what to say then don't just post rubbish

I bet you he has something to say
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by BlueMurder(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
@babaowo, did you read some of the posts up there before posting that rubbish? May Allah have mercy on his soul, ameen.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by ayodele123(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
The fear of Boko Haram,
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by emmatok(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
babaowo:

make dem dey kill demsefs oooo!!!

Wrong, these are the types of people we need in-other to defeat the Boko-Haram ideology.

Shoot and killing will never stop BH.

We need Preachers like Alhaji Muhammadu in all northern mosque and prayer-ground.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by BlueMurder(m): 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
The same way they murdered our beloved Shaykh Jafar Mahmud Adam while leading the dawn prayers in his mosque in Kano in April 2007. Back then, he was the only scholar that openly condemned the infant sect's anti-islamic activities. May the souls of the departed rest in peace, ameen.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by ceasero: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2012
may his soul RIP
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by solihu(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2012
Inna Lillahi Wa ina ilaihi rojiuna
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by ssjalo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2012
@ Wislet

Thanks for making these statement(Christianity is not a religion but the way of life or the followers of Christ teaching ), but some people failed to understood thinking is religion.

@ Ranks007

We are not supporting BH, instead we firmly to condemned their attitudes. And any true christian know the price of live even animals we value them when talk about life.Why are you supporting cos BH had killed their fellow Muslim cos he spoke or condemned their attacks? Pls to be candid we love to stay in the same environment with them although we have bad ones among us both Christians and Muslim.
God knows the best.

Thank you.  
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by ASOROCKb(m): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2012
Peace to your soul, evil fighter.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by bolayod(m): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2012
Bluetooth, those guys, boko haram are not muslim and they are not protecting muslim and islam, they are political criminal in which i pray that God will open all the secret behind this so called boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by JaaizTech: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2012
May Allah have mercy on his soul and grant him paradise; We Pray that your death won't be in vain, all those Boko-Haram whom orchestrated this, will face a more disgraceful and painful death. Amin
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by honeric01(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2012
emmatok:

We need Preachers like Alhaji Muhammadu in all northern mosque and prayer-ground.

And what happens after they finish off all the anti-boko haram preachers? are you going to be there to protect them? now that he's dead, who's going to restore his soul?
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by maasoap(m): 4:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
That's why I don't encourage any Muslims to criticize these people. Because when you do that and they successfully put bullets in your head for criticizing them, some ignorant Christians will still come and spit on your grave.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by teskyg: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2012
Rest in peace Mallam.was he preaching against Boko haram killing christains or boko haram killing muslims?I know many muslims dislikes christains.I grow in the north and I know what am talking about.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by omenziate(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
RIP Aboki, honorable of u standing for d truth even till death and may God smash ur fellow aboki muslim brodas dat snuffed ur life.
Sauka lafia to aljannah
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by claremont(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2012
Wislet:

Christianity is not a relligion, it is a way of life.
Oh really?! You may need to quickly glance through the definition of religion once again.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by nex(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
Sometimes, the level of ignorance on Nairaland makes you wonder whether some posters actually typed themselves. We are talking about terrorists here whose demands are not feasible, tangible, or even understandable to the people they claim they are fighting for.

We had MEND in the South. MEND killed a lot of Nigerians while carrying out their kidnaps and while bombing facilities, yet never did Northerners come on any site or blog to say Christians should kill themselves. Why must Southerners think this way?

A Nigerian man was killed by terrorists who have been killing for years now, and people are satisfied that the victim is not of their own religion. Is this not madness?
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by tunnytox(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2012
RIP Alhaji Muhammadu for sticking with the truth, what a brave man!
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Claremount

I really do not get your point here. what's ur stand against Christianity? abi e get wetin happen wey u no wan tell? Slighthost (abi na wetin be e name sef) said arrant nonsense and u also joined in his show of shame. Such an evil statement against a fellow being can NEVER come out of the mouth of a TRUE christian so please chill and stop making noises when u know no truth about what u are talking about. As far as I am concerned u and slighthost just showed the same character.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by deandavid(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2012
hey guys, me i dnt trust dis muslims o, maybe thr r nw against bh because they r killin muslims nw, bt i have seen muslims celebrating osama bin laden as their hero, like al qaeda,like d taliban, like boko haram, if muslims celebrate nd even hav pic of osama in their houses, then they r also supportin bh, so dnt tink that they r against killin xtians. Tell me any muslim that sees a xtian nd call him broda.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by Davmoh: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2012
Boko Haram operates easily because they are able to instill fear in the hearts and minds of people. The name Terrorist has the root word of terrror in it, which means:

1.) Extreme fear: "people fled in terror"; "a terror of darkness".
   2.)The use of such fear to intimidate people, esp. for political reasons: "weapons of terror".

In other words Boko Haram will not be a terrorist group if people don't fear. Which is why Americans refused to give in to fear after September 11. How many groups have succeeded on America's soil like Boko Haram has in Nigeria?

Action: Don't be afraid to speak out against Boko Haram. If every person in the North spoke out can they kill everybody?
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by deandavid(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2012
hey guys, me i dnt trust dis muslims o, maybe thr r nw against bh because they r killin muslims nw, bt i have seen muslims celebrating osama bin laden as their hero, like al qaeda,like d taliban, like boko haram, if muslims celebrate nd even hav pic of osama in their houses, then they r also supportin bh, so dnt tink that they r against killin xtians. Tell me any muslim that sees a xtian nd call him broda.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by deandavid(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by deandavid(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2012
oga abeg tel me how many people mend nd even all the niger delta militants killed aside jtf, durin their so calld struggle, in as much as am against bh killin a muslim man dat spoke d truth, u cnt compare mend with bh, mend had bases 4 their struggle, hav u visited any creek, go c whr this oil we use 2 run naija is cmin 4rm urself. Pls dnt compare mend wit bh. Bh kill harmless civilians, their demands r unrealistic.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by claremont(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
ekwah:

@Claremount

I really do not get your point here. what's ur stand against Christianity? abi e get wetin happen wey u no wan tell? Slighthost (abi na wetin be e name sef) said arrant nonsense and u also joined in his show of shame. Such an evil statement against a fellow being can NEVER come out of the mouth of a TRUE christian so please chill and stop making noises when u know no truth about what u are talking about. As far as I am concerned u and slighthost just showed the same character.
The comment I made in response to Slighthost (or whatever his name is) is sarcasm at its best, I can't help you if you don't get it. It takes religion to make a normal human being say/do abnormal things, why else would a Christian be happy that a Muslim is killed?! All religion is poison, they are all an insult to humanity!
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by kinguwem: 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2012
Brave men die once but cowards die many times. Cowardly act by fools doomed for destruction.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2012
claremont:

The comment I made in response to Slighthost (or whatever his name is) is sarcasm at its best, I can't help you if you don't get it. It takes religion to make a normal human being say/do abnormal things, why else would a Christian be happy that a Muslim is killed?! All religion is poison, they are all an insult to humanity!

A Militant Atheists - hmmm -- the Jesus Freaks must have gotten to you didn't they grin
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by houvest: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
This man should be immortalised by he Nigerian State and his loved ones made Govt dependants hence forth. He is a hero of the struggle who has been matyred. Govt  is capble and should hold nothing back in doing this as well as other victims of BH. In so doing,  Govt shows its willingness to not only wage a physical war on BH but also a psychological one that has more lasting results. As well Govt should use the ministry of info to wage an ideological war on them just as the American war on terror has borne more fruits through the ideological than the military war. Reason why it took fellow muslims to expose Sadaam, Bin Laden, Ghadaffi and a host of others. The war must be forth not only through brawn but more through brain.
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by daroz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
rip
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by ommo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2012
I wonda hw pple coment on nland, some1 was killed 4 saying & standing for d truth, and wot u could say is dat, u re ok with it. As nigerians we should learn 2 value life b it muslim / christian. We should talk nt only frm our heart bt, frm our brains. slimghost has nt only exhibited his myopicness bt his stupidity. To the chap who asked 'hw many muslims have called christians broda', i ask him also, hw many muslims ave u caled your broda wif all sincerity. Probable none, i can wif all confidence & sincerit
Re: Boko Haram Critic Killed By Gunmen In Kano by guonno: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2012
Fvck islam, fvck muslims, fvck muhammad, fvck the north, fvck book haram.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Reject Motion To Ban Alcohol Sale / Oil To Fund 27% Of N7.3tr 2017 Budget - Daily Trust / Olawepo Hashim Calls For President Buhari's Impeachment Over Suspension Of CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.