Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits (20533 Views)

Who Remembers How To Play Table Soccer? (photo) / Table Tennis And Snooker Court: Who Knows The Price / Snooker And Table Tennis For Rent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Penssuwa(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
I bet you, this one is more enjoyable
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Rossikk(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dejohnbull: If dis is made in ITALY" my ppl wil say marble snooker. If dis is made in USA" my ppl wil say latest snooker in town is mud. Oya dis is made in AFRICA" my ppl say poverty.

More of the folks on this thread are saying positive things about it, which is great. We can safely ignore the armchair critics who, in the same situation of 'poverty', would probably stand on the roadside bewailing the great cost of acquiring 'proper' (ie imported) snooker tables and eqpt, as their dull brains lie dormant instead of active. These folks did not sit around blaming the GOVERNMENT for not enabling them afford 'proper' snooker tables. In the true and ancient African spirit of creative innovation, they brainstormed and improvised with spectacular success. And it would not surprise me one bit if some FOREIGN firm stole this idea, while we're busy debating its ''backwardness'', and created some brand out of mud snooker. A new genre of the sport. Next thing there'd be a competition in it, like we have of clay court tennis, and WE'D be the whipping boys of the tournament.

2 Likes

Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Sike(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2012
ronkebp: creative.
Creative!
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by phoneport(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
STUPIDITY OF THE HIGHEST ORTHER
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
masterpiecer:

you mean like me?grin
Iwo ke! Ur head no dey there.

What I mean is a nice snooker board.
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by yemmy19(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Confirmu nii Õoooº°˚ ˚°º .....aparti wereee
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by ayogabriel(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2012
Seriously? This page made front page
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by aminho(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
i took this pic myself in gashau yobe state i was thirld

1 Like

Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by choicedon(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
innovative
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by UyiIredia(m): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
I for one would like to play on that snooker table.
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by galaxy222: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2012
Idea
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Gonzaga1010(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
Wow! Wow!
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by dasparrow: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Post

What can I say? Boys will be boys! LOL cheesy
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
This is nice thinking.
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by otunba9ja: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
O king:

LMAO!!. You are the only honest person here so far!

WHAT IS NOT HONEST ABOUT OTHER PPLE`S COMMENT.
I DO NOT THINK OTHERS ARE IGNORANT OF THE PREVAILING POVERTY
BUT CHOSE TO PRAISE AND COMMEND THE CREATIVITY / INGENUITY OF
THESE GUYS.
JUST IMAGINE THE THOT PROCESS, THE I CAN DO SPIRIT AND THE
ABILITY TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND FINALLY THE PROBLEM
SOLVING SKILLS USED TO PUT ALL THAT TOGETHER.

WITH ALL YOUR EDUCATION, TELL US HOW MANY INNOVATION YOU HAVE
COME UP WITH TO BETTER THE LIFE OF YOUR VILLAGE MEMBERS.

1 Like

Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Kyzo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2012
They're creative but jobless.
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by stpat1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2012
creative,Industrious and ingenious . They used the raw materials available to them at that point in time to achieve their aim. if they have better materials, they'd do better.

1 Like

Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by cdamsel(f): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2012
moremi2008: Poverty grin
copy cat grin
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by cdamsel(f): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2012
masterpiecer:

thats not a new invention, like someone said:
pple like u try 2 b smart bt end up looking stupid.everybody knows its a snooker board.d point is 1 made of clay dum a** undecided
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Maximus85(m): 1:25am On Aug 28, 2012
Wow! Imagine these boys in an environment where they have everything in place to express themselves.
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 28, 2012
Proactive.... wisdom is d key to dat.
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by congi(m): 2:47am On Aug 28, 2012
[size=8pt]Whatever how you describe this, the cup is either half-full or half-empty. It's the thin line between pessimism and optimism[/size]
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by stupor(m): 3:31am On Aug 28, 2012
Awesome
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by sigmundfreud(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2012
while the creativity should be acknowledged ,the deprivation that brought it about is lamentable!
Their mates are playing with ipads and writing apps...
We still av a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by MoAfrica: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2012
Hehehe, Only in Africa...
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by TerryCarr(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2012
MoAfrica: Hehehe, Only in Africa...
more like any place were poor rural people are
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Vuf: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2012
[/color][color=#000099][/color][color=#550000]creative grin
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by galadima77(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2012
for those of u being cynical abt dis....stop and think abt those idle youths who'd rather take arms. den compare to these poor guys who lack d priviledges bestowed upon us. Otherwise, don't just say trash pls
i simply envy their resourcefulness
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Olumogun: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2012
mission08: When the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable. grin

Ingenious!

THIS SUM THE WHOLE THING.
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by Hilaskee(m): 11:53am On Aug 28, 2012
Original!
Re: Snooker-Table Made With Mud, Sticks & Fruits by tucker12(m): 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Innovation grin grin....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Become A Legend Story (+PICTURES)(Comedy Mode) / Download Super Mario Bros PPSSPP Android Game - And Free PSP GOLD Emulator Play / The Best Game You've Ever Played

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.