Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use (11161 Views)

How Can I Track My Stolen Blackberry / Recover Stolen Blackberry Mtn Nigeria / Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by born2boink(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2012
How can I avoid buying stolen blackberry London use, Figuring people posting here and there and may look to change my phone soon but I don't want to fall a victim of buying stolen phone
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by engrhamid(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
born2fuck:

How can I avoid buying stolen blackberry London use, Figuring people posting here and there and may look to change my phone soon but I don't want to fall a victim of buying stolen phone
Get it right, if it is london used, it can't be stolen except the seller lies dat it is london used.
To buy a used blackberry device online, you can ask owner to present receipt of ownership or d the box of the phone.
Buying directly from dealers who import helps most times.
Also, integrity matters a lot, lots of people sells blackberry here on nairaland "myself" inclusive.
I won't spoil my personality cos of a gadget, u should have confident in some certain people here who sell blackberries.
Just my little opinion.
Cheers!
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by original2k: 3:20am On Feb 13, 2012
Buy from a shop or a person you know very well_ if anything happens you actually go back.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by stephkells: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2012
engr hamid, pls send me ur email/no cos i nid to buy a uk used bb, stephkells@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by malikalhaj: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2012
The best way is to just buy a new 1
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Emeka72(m): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2012
@Op, buy only brand new Black-Berry with reciept and complete carton.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by mammass001: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
It depends on the which seller u buy from. I have been sending UK used blackberry to Naija and non of my customer ever complain of stolen phone. I have three bold 2 I just send now, I am selling them for 33k each. If you are interested, you can contact me via : m_070509@hotmail.co.uk
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by denony(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
Go to malls, by brand new phone. *shimpu*
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by denony(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2012
Go to malls, buy brand new phone. *shimpu*
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by eghost247(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
denony:

Go to malls, buy brand new phone. *shimpu*
not everyone can afford brand new

1 Like

Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Pennywise(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
@OP
Are u talking about London stolen or Nigerian stolen?
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by gigabytes: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2012
Know your Blackberry better now!!
First of all Dial *#06# to get a display of 15 digits IMEI number of your BlackBerry.
Example: 316725.10.4690216. The 7th and 8th numbers in between the dots are important numbers here.

* If the7th and 8th digits of the IMEI number is 10 That means ur bb is manufactured in Finland with very good quality.

If the seventh and eighth digit is 02 or 20, then ur bb is made in Asia with a bad quality.

*If the seventh and eighth digit is 08 or 80, then ur bb was made in Germany with good quality.

*If the seventh and eighth digit is 03, then ur bb was made in France or Canada with the best quality.

*If the seventh and eighth digit is 04, then ur bb is the limited edition made especially in Canada with the best quality in the world.

If your does not fall into one of the above nos then yöur bb is totally fake.

Imei Analysis:
http://imei-number.com/imei-number-lookup/

Search Imei to know if d phone you want to buy is stolen or not
http://www.baza-ukradenih-gsm.com/aparativbazi.php?prikazanih=1800

1 Like

Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by norrisman: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
engrhamid:

Get it right, if it is london used, it can't be stolen except the seller lies dat it is london used.

How do you mean if it is London used, it cant be stolen. It is a well known fact that phones stolen or obtained fraudulently in the UK find their way to foreign markets because they are blocked and rendered useless in the UK. Go on Ebay or Gumtree and you will loads of adverts with the caveat ''will only work abroad''
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by cardoso111(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2012
I beg you,save money and buy a new one!it saves so much embarassment. I am speaking from experience
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by tellwisdom: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
Phone?? Do they still buy fones? tot its free these days undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Upright750: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
There is two types of bold 2 , I have bold 2 9700 new ones with full park , chargers , software CD and wallet , all in the box   . you will have it with your 30,000 naira cash. contact me on chrisuchenna70@hotmail.com you dont have to buy used and second hand as we called it.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by mammass001: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
If u have the money to buy new one, fine but I can assure you any phone I send home are not stolen phones. I buy from reliable company here in UK
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Well, it depends. My younger brother sent some U.S used blackberry phones recently from Canada. I sold all 15 pieces of BB torch 9800 within four days of which i retained one for myself. He bought those phones direct from owners via ebay and other online marketing sites. the phones were then shipped to him in Canada. Those bb phones are totally clean with all accessories and original packing and NOT stolen. You hardly noticed they were used in the states. More are still coming by February ending, 25pieces to be precise. If interested, give me beep and i assure you of quality bb phone NOT stolen,
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2012
Upright750:

There is two types of bold 2 , I have bold 2 9700 new ones with full park , chargers , software CD and wallet , all in the box   . you will have it with your 30,000 naira cash. contact me on chrisuchenna70@hotmail.com you dont have to buy used and second hand as we called it.
I'm interested. Here is my email address
yorke_gee@yahoo.com
Let's talk on ymessenger
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2012
...pls delete
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by ndudichukwumah(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
Any thing fairly used is not guarranted where london or nigeria used, if want to enjoy ur phone go for new one
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by born2boink(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
Their are many series of arrest that have been made with stolen BB and have been tracked down, even some fell to arm robbery product BB victim and the buyers bear the burden,I am not joking and can provide two evidence news on line if I can have time research the news ,precise I have witness some myself.buying new one is cool.thanks for the advice
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by queensmith: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
its not that expensive you might as well get a new one?
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by WafiJoe(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
Buy a new one.
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by willsman(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
Suffer for it once and for all; ensure security on your BB and go for a new one nairalanders!
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Revolva(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
So if i buy a Blackberry  here in Naija especially Ikeja computer village, i wan know if dem steal am from London come naija, na make i use abi the oyinbo wan trace common phone come the hard streetz on Lag, body go tell am
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
gigabytes:

Know your Blackberry better now!!
First of all Dial *#06# to get a display of 15 digits IMEI number of your BlackBerry.
Example: 316725.10.4690216. The 7th and 8th numbers in between the dots are important numbers here.

* If the7th and 8th digits of the IMEI number is 10 That means ur bb is manufactured in Finland with very good quality.

If the seventh and eighth digit is 02 or 20, then ur bb is made in Asia with a bad quality.

*If the seventh and eighth digit is 08 or 80, then ur bb was made in Germany with good quality.

*If the seventh and eighth digit is 03, then ur bb was made in France or Canada with the best quality.

*If the seventh and eighth digit is 04, then ur bb is the limited edition made especially in Canada with the best quality in the world.

If your does not fall into one of the above nos then yöur bb is totally fake.

Imei Analysis:
http://imei-number.com/imei-number-lookup/

Search Imei to know if d phone you want to buy is stolen or not
http://www.baza-ukradenih-gsm.com/aparativbazi.php?prikazanih=1800
Rubbish talk. Since ℓ̊ bought my  , it has been one fault after Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ other. Now they can't even fix it as my charging port broke from Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ board. ℓ̊ now use desktop charger for a ☎ not up to 6months. My next  will be London used. ℓ̊ № fit shout!
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
Pls hw much wil london used ipad cost?
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by alby: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2012
Hello Friends,

Please engrhamid and Biyi1471, kindly provide contacts as i wanno talk with you folks. 08029719823, osuji_alberto@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by initialize(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
By ordering from initialize, tested and trusted, $lol
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by initialize(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
By ordering from initialize, tested and trusted, $lol
Re: How Can I Avoid Buying Stolen Blackberry London Use by netghost: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
BUY A NEW ONE , grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Block GTB Mastercard Via SMS Or Internet Banking / Why I Am Seriously In Love With My Infinix Note 8i / How Much Time Do You Spend On Your Phone Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.