Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Can One Make Money Online With 2go? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can One Make Money Online With 2go? (3074 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online? / How To Make Money With 2go! Is It Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Make Money Online With 2go? by mkakan(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2012
First ,A Few Things About 2go.

It is a mobile chat service that every young Nigeria is using now to chat and meet up with friends and strangers all around Nigeria.So the question is-is it possible to make money with 2go directly just by chatting?

2go Is Not Like Facebook And Twitter

unlike other social networks online like facebook and twitter, you  can click on a link and land on the online shop or sales page of a website or online business, where one can make an order or  purchase .With 2go , this is not possible.
There are no clickable links on 2go therefore there is no way someone on 2go can directly land on an online shop or sales page.

The only way you can make money on 2go for now , is through advertising and promoting your brand and business on the medium and not by just chatting .

If you think that you will get on 2go and money will just drop into your account like magic then think again. If anybody claims he or she will show you how to make money on 2go . well, that person is a scam.

If you buy  any e-book product that claims so ,then you have been had.

Let me repeat it for emphasis…you can only make money on 2go for now via updating your status with some form of advertorial or promotional information. And not directly by chatting with people.
Money cannot be made directly on 2go for NOW…until when one can click through from it to a website or blog or something where an order can  be made .
Re: Can One Make Money Online With 2go? by legalwealth(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
Objection my Lord as I know how to make money on 2G0 via chatting as I have a young chat that made $722 within 2 months as I helped him to withdraw the cash though he shared some of his secrets with me but he knows it best though he has an EBOOK on that about how to do it selling for N1,500 at www.2gohotwealth.tk
though I'm planning helping him to rebrand it with proofs,my PayPal complete service support etc and promote it for him as I've confirmed it efficient.

mkakan: First ,A Few Things About 2go.

It is a mobile chat service that every young Nigeria is using now to chat and meet up with friends and strangers all around Nigeria.So the question is-is it possible to make money with 2go directly just by chatting?

2go Is Not Like Facebook And Twitter

unlike other social networks online like facebook and twitter, you can click on a link and land on the online shop or sales page of a website or online business, where one can make an order or purchase .With 2go , this is not possible.
There are no clickable links on 2go therefore there is no way someone on 2go can directly land on an online shop or sales page.

The only way you can make money on 2go for now , is through advertising and promoting your brand and business on the medium and not by just chatting .

If you think that you will get on 2go and money will just drop into your account like magic then think again. If anybody claims he or she will show you how to make money on 2go . well, that person is a scam.

If you buy any e-book product that claims so ,then you have been had.

Let me repeat it for emphasis…you can only make money on 2go for now via updating your status with some form of advertorial or promotional information. And not directly by chatting with people.
Money cannot be made directly on 2go for NOW…until when one can click through from it to a website or blog or something where an order can be made .

(1) (Reply)

40 Ghanians Perish In Gold Mining Pit Caves / What You Know About Effritin.com / Say No To Hot Water After Delivery!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.