Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

“bring Ruby Some Peppersoup.” - Beaf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “bring Ruby Some Peppersoup.” - Beaf (618 Views)

Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / What Has Beaf Turned To / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“bring Ruby Some Peppersoup.” - Beaf by stormm: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2012
“So, the two of you were in on it? Sometimes I wonder what I’m doing here as Special Adviser on Media and Publicity. Things are always going on above my head. Even Renoks, whose office is ordinary Facebook, Twitter, and[b] nairaland[/b], knows more about things than me. Anyway, I hope you guys advised Oga about the consequences of this Ribadu appointment.”

http://saharareporters.com/column/sunkunrunmus-riranmus-pius-adesanmi

Confirmed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “bring Ruby Some Peppersoup.” - Beaf by pcicero(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2012
I read this satirical piece on SR. I must confess that it's the best ever written by Pius Adesanmi. It's thought-provoking and captivating.

It is really saddening to know how the people in government take decisions that ultimately affect the destinies of millions through their parochial prisms.
Yet when some people attempted to rouse the consciousness of the people to the rapacious attitudes of the shenanigans in government, some mischief makers called it a tribal agitation by 'parasites' 'lazy people', 'beneficiaries of the cabal' etc.

No government has been so divisive as the incumbent. It is as if Nigerians don't matter anymore. Before you say anything, Ijaw and Niger Delta nationalities will jump up and start accusing you of destabilising their 'son's government' (We were alive when obasanjo was president, and he was not spared by his own folks).They will also be quick to remind you that there can be no Nigeria without their oil. I can only say that if their son continues to rule Nigeria like this, there will be no Nigeria in the foreseeable future.

Now, I know that GEJ's agents (advisers) are also on Nairaland. I would even bet that Abati, Reno and Oroto Douglas are Nairalanders. I suspect that Prof. Adesanmi too is part of us. Na wa ooo
Re: “bring Ruby Some Peppersoup.” - Beaf by stormm: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2012
Witty and thought provoking. Undoubtedly, so many people of varying backgrounds are come here to participate or 'watch proceedings'
Re: “bring Ruby Some Peppersoup.” - Beaf by stormm: 10:49am On Feb 11, 2012
Witty and thought provoking. Undoubtedly, so many people of varying backgrounds are  here to participate or 'watch proceedings'

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rescue Bid: Kidnapped Briton And Italian Killed / Rueben Is Dead-a Poem / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.