Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage (4479 Views)

Trucks Needed For Haulage / Haulage / Transporter Email : Sabiurabiu@yahoo.com / I Need Tipper Transporters To Partner With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2012
I need transporters who can move cement from Ibese plant of Dangote Cement to any part of Lagos, Ogun and oyo states.

Call: 08082083126 or wealthhunters@yahoo.com

For investors this is a Goldmine. If you can partner with me (Dangote Distributor) you will make tons of money as your truck will make as many trips as possible and the charges are cool. Presently i have many customers i cannot service due to in adequate transportation.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by areeo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2012
Hello am interested.
We need to meet one on one to discuss this.
Am in Lagos.
My no is 08028866178
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2012
Thanks. we have spoken.

Others you better join us this is our year. Dangote ibese plant is the largest in Africa. Transporters and distributors will be the major drivers in the cement market.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by backstory: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2012
what make of trucks do you want and whats the return on the investment?
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2012
In Nigeria the trucks commonly used for cement haulage are: MAN, DAF, SCANIA and MACK. Flat bed preferable for ease of loading and offloading. The 10 tyre types are most ideal because they can be manoeuvred easily and they can carry 600 bags like a trailer.

Keep the calls coming. the largest cement factory has just been commissioned by Dangote built with a wooping $1billion. Dont sit by the fence if you have the money to buy trucks then join me i need u. i will guide you into unending wealth.

my N0: 08082083126. e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2012
I am interested, you can please reach me so that we can discuss.08090730826
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2012
You want me to call you? i want to show you the way to make money and N20 or N50 is too much for you to make a call. Those who are interested and have the same passion as me have called and we are making good progress.

yesterday, a nairalander called from the UK. he has two trailers here in Nigeria. I am meeting with his representatives this week to conclude.

If you have a trailer the least you charge per trip is N65,000 from Dangote factory at ibese in Ogun state to Lagos and you can do 5 trips per week. do the maths.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by AyodeleJr(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2012
i can supply anyone who needs trailers, Dump trucks or Cement trucks, im in the states right now but i do massive RoRo shipments to Lagos give me a call 786 487 5017

or email me at Info@EniolaCargo.com
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
@ayodele
i have sent you a mail.

If you are in the house and you have a sound truck that is not giving you enough returns i think you should try us and you will testify. If after one month you do not earn better income then you can withdraw.

Cement is costly because of scarcity of trucks to convey cement from the factory to end users - This is a problem. I want cement to start selling at very affordable prices.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by mikerob116(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2012
please let me know the least/medium/biggest in capacity(Tons of Truck)
you require?

my email is adeyemi_adepelumi@yahoo.co.uk

Regards
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 11:50pm On Feb 13, 2012
@adeyemi

we need 15 tons (to carry 300 bags) 30 Tons to carry 600 bags. Trucks must be sound.

1 Like

Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by mikerob116(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2012
OK Sir, we will be interested in Ogun-Lagos Trip for now,However i have sent a mail to you please respond ASAP
for us to start something together.

Regards
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2012
@aderob check your mail.

To others who are still sitting on the fence please ask your questions and let me clear your doubts. The fact now is that the largest cement factory has been commissioned in our domain and others need this cement in other states including Lagos. The requirement in Lekki/ Ajah axis alone is huge.

I am a distributor with many clients demanding for cement and i have only one truck. I need more trucks so that we can enjoy the largesse together. You will manage your own truck and i will pay you for the number of trips you can make.

The only requirement is that your truck must be sound. Also bear in mind that INTEGRITY IN BUSINESS IS THE WAY TO UNENDING WEALTH.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2012
We thank God for those that have called us.

Please join me to tap into this MILK AND HONEY business. Only this morning two clients requested for 4 Trailers of cement i.e 2400 bags. I am still searching for trucks now to convey them. The customer will pay N65000 for each trip from Ibese to Orile Iganmu a journey of about 3 hours because the truck will travel early in the morning when taffic is light.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by whatalife: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
@wealth123
Dont you think is low, here in Lokoja, conveying a trailer load of cement(600 bags) from Obajana to Lokoja , the charge is 55K naira which is just 45 minutes to Lokoja
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
The people of Lokoja are different from those in Lagos. How many trucks do you have over there? In Lagos do you know that some individuals have up to 50 trailers? competition is very keen here compared to those places you mentioned. And how many people are buying over there so the number of trips are minimal maybe one trip per week. Go to Lekki/ajah axis and see the massive construction going on there.

How many litres of diesel will you consume? less than 50 litres and that is only N8,000. If you are able to save N30,000 per trip and assuming just a modest 5 trips per week then you have N150,000 per week. Multiply that by 52 weeks. Do the maths. that is N7.8m a year let us assume you make half of that you still have N3.9m. on only one truck.

The problem with us in Nigeria is that we are too greedy and always in a hurry to get rich so you want to charge N150,000 within Lagos and then the cement will be too costly and our aim of bringing down the cost of cement is defeated.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by stechi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2012
In line with ensuring that your drivers don't engage in some shoddy business with your trucks,have you considered installing tracking devices in your trucks to monitor their movement and truck usage. This is my area of service and would always remain available for any interested client. Our charges are very much affordable and installation of these devices are done without interference on the factory fitted connections existing within your trucks.
I hope you would appreciate the importance of this services such as:

Tracking via SMS or GPRS
 Geo-fencing control abilities.(get alerts when it enters/leaves a defined area)
 Over speed alert.
 Engine cut abilities (ability to stop and start the engine).
 Ability to request exact street location via SMS.
 Locate via SMS with Google maps link on WAP enabled phones.
 Movement report logged in for more than 3months on file formats.
 LIVE Real-time monitoring of your vehicles on the detailed web tracking software.
 Enter the co-ordinates into the downloaded Google earth on your computer and watch your vehicles’ location with additional aesthetical features

Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by badesco(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
Be very careful so that you would fall for a booby trap. Not that i am condemning the biz but just be careful.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2012
@badesco
Is their any business in the world where you don't need to be careful? Business is all about risk. However, you must take calculated risk.

You must do your due diligence and be sure you are investing your money wisely. I am looking for transporters that know what they are doing. If you are a new investor in the business we can guide you but the risk burden is still on you since your funds will be used to purchase trucks.

If you have the passion, don't be discouraged launch out and with God's help and guidance you will get there but if you sit down there and begin to entertain fear you will not do anything worthwhile. Remember FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by chiste1: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
@wealth123
hope you got my response to your request via email on the truck tracking?
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2012
I am interested in cement haulage business. But I think the pay from obese to lagos is too low, when you can make 80k from tin can to AGEGE.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2012
prices vary depending on where you are going. You cannot charge the same amount for example from Ibese to Abule Egba which is Lagos and to Ajah which is also Lagos.

If you have a truck come let us talk. You too will ask other transporters at the Ibese plant what they are charging and with that you can negotiate. This is your business my own is Cement. You can charge what you like for your truck.

To those who think i will pay you a fixed charge please its not so. For example when loading is delayed at Ibese transport charges may go up, if this happens we adjust.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by Mentaremix(m): 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
I dnt have trucks but i have haulage companies dat av trucks.Aw can I come in so dat I can supply u trucks .
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by Mentaremix(m): 4:45pm On Feb 22, 2012
@wealth123,I dnt have trucks but i have and work with haulage companies dat av trucks.Aw can I come in so dat I can supply u trucks .
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by binbass(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2012
I have a truck(daf 95) flat body, which am considering coming into cement haulage due to alot of conjection in Tin- can but de price u qoute is too low when i can carry a container from tin- can to sango for 80k- 90k.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2012
@binbass
Good bring your truck am sure you will have a good deal. I have not quoted any fixed price there is room for negotiation. Last saturday i paid N100k for a trailer from Ibese to Orile. Is this not a good deal?

By the time you come into this business you will say where have i been all this while? I am opening your eyes for free and even ready to give you business but its your choice.

Today, i rejected a deal for one trailer of 600 bags of cement to Ogombo because i could not get one.

In Tincan that you talk about you cannot do more than one trip a week the rest is queing up and your driver will be devoured by mosquitoes. My own truck was pulled away from Tin Can, the guy was frustrated and he sold the truck to me. Till now if you come to my office you will see Tin Can Emblem on the Truck but am using it now and as i speak it is at Ibese to carry 300 bags to a client. BUT I NEED MORE.

NIGERIA INVESTORS ARE TOO SLOW TO SPOT OPPORTUNITIES THEY ARE ALWAYS THINKING THEY WILL BE DUPED. I WEEP FOR NIGERIA - A COUNTRY WITH VAST POTENTIALS BUT BASTARDISED BY CORRUPTION. BUT I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO SUCCEED IN SPITE OF THESE VAGARIES BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

JOIN ME NOW WHILE THE DOOR IS STILL WIDE OPEN VERY SOON WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH TRUCKS THE DOOR WILL BE SHUT.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by wealth123: 2:37am On Feb 24, 2012
Keep the calls coming.
A nairalander sent somebody to me yesterday and we had useful discussion. A lady resident in the UK is visiting Nigeria in 2 weeks she is adding her truck to our fleet. (praise God).

What are u waiting for If u have what it takes why delay? I am not fixing the charges for your truck, you do that according to what obtains in the market and we smile to the bank together. I NEED YOU, YOU NEED ME EQUALS MUTUAL PROSPERITY.
Re: Transporters Needed For Cement Haulage by memphis219(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2012
whatalife: @wealth123
Dont you think is low, here in Lokoja, conveying a trailer load of cement(600 bags) from Obajana to Lokoja , the charge is 55K naira which is just 45 minutes to Lokoja
. I Also have a 3 plots of land for sale at Obajana, at a very reasonable price.

(1) (Reply)

Wooden Staircase In Nigeria By Wood Willing / How To Eradicate Bed Bugs In Nigeria By Chogon Facilities Services Limited / Wholesale Market Summary List In Guangzhou And Nearby City Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.