Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Interview Wit Gtb - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interview Wit Gtb (1291 Views)

gradexchange. calling for Business development manager's interview wit dragnet / Gtb Or Diamond Bank? / Would You Accept This Gtb Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Wit Gtb by Jedidia: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hi, I just passed the test for GTB, that was held on 6th of October. And I'm being called upon for an inerview. please does anyone have an idea or ideas of how the interview could look like. (i.e likely questions). Thanks. Jedidia
Re: Interview Wit Gtb by onikoyia(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2007
oh congrat,thank god u've passed the test,you see there is no big deal in the interview uhm,all you need to do is be calm and dont be too forward,interview is all about knowing how bold you are and how you can manage yourself under presure,so gudluck my person,
Re: Interview Wit Gtb by fidelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2007
@jedidia
i also passed the test but i have not bin invited for an interview. have they invited you?
Re: Interview Wit Gtb by sharpsharp: 1:38am On Oct 22, 2007
what should those who are writing this week in Enugu expect?
FOR your interview be calm and answer all questions correctly, dress corporate and smart. I wish you all the best.
Re: Interview Wit Gtb by fidelfrost(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
the one we wrote in Kano was very simple but we had little time.

the format was: 35 questions in english language e.g big is to small as gigantic is to, (15mins)
25 in maths (10mins) e.g 1.2, 1.4, 1.6 , and
25 in shapes. (10mins)

we were asked to stop writing after we had spent 15mins in english lang. then we started with math.
same was done for shapes

pass mark: 50

just be as fast as you can!
Re: Interview Wit Gtb by esplendido(f): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2007
@fidelfrost
We wrote the test in lagos and were called for interview. Yours was in kano so dont get worked up, just wait
To d rest of u
U guys on this site can be funny at times. Jedida asked for interview tips, its urgent and the interview is on tuesday. Instead of trying to help her out and offer whatever info u have, u rather ask her your own questions. I think thats a bit selfish of you!

To Jedida
Girl, I just tried to find out the name of the Md and Chairman of the bank, thier logo and what they stand for, their share price value, when the company was foremed and all of that(U can get that from www.gtbplc.com). I am going to have a good rest tonight, and leave the rest to GOD.
Wish u the best, and hope to see u tomorrow at the head office.
Ciao!

(1) (Reply)

Bankers Sleep With Each Other. Why Is It So? / What Are The Offers Available To Me As A Chartered Accountant / Career Counsel Needed Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.