Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care (24151 Views)

Olisa Metuh Falls Off Chair; Rushed To ICU / Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by HighChief4(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
seanet02:

Contract cancelled. Stay on topic and stop using paracetamol for another man's migrane.

Am only concerned and worried about you, you know she could make you father a child thats not biologically yours. Again, could that be the cause of your bitterness and hate in your life (I mean this in a good way)
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by seanet02: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2012
High_Chief:

Am only concerned and worried about you, you know she could make you father a child thats not biologically yours. Again, could that be the cause of your bitterness and hate in your life (I mean this in a good way)
You are not making sense.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by HighChief4(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2012
^^^Ok let me observe you for sometime, if your "hateration" continues, then I will know you are still with her. I can understand what you are passing through mehn
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by gbolah1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2012
Finally asiwaju had spoken tonight with tvc continental correspond, he spoke life on news at ten.
People that is wishing this man hill heath should desist of doing so.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by seunlayi(m): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2012
what is the situation now?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by favouredjb(f): 1:33am On Feb 13, 2012
Judging from this post,asiwaju shld ammend his ways

And pls to the posters wishing him dead,pls desist from doing so,dnt wish death upon a fellow human being,no matter what
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by pcicero(m): 2:01am On Feb 13, 2012
I really detest this Bola Tinubu.
This man has arrogated so much power to himself that many have been idolising him while he is also playing god.
I don't want to wish him dead, but I'm glad that God is really showing him that He is the Omnipotent.
BTW, I am an indigene of Lagos state!

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by Nobody: 4:27am On Feb 13, 2012
Get well soon tongue
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by ASL33: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
Bleep
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by initiate: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2012
i hope nothing bad happens to this man o. the great leader .

get well soon, asiwaju of nigeria, liberating the country from the devilish snare of the unfortunate PDP

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by emiye(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2012
Most of the problems some people have with him are "hear say evil propaganda" spread against him, just as the news of his ill health.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by HighChief4(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2012
Any news yet? Has it happened? We are waiting to hear the good news.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by y2kplus: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2013
I have plans to work with stroke patients for post stroke therapy in Nigeria. Plan includes comprehensive assessment of need and risk assessment that would result in recommending equipments and adaptations to assist them get back their independence in their homes. Consultation service also available by special arrangement. Presently UK based with a contact office in Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by Datiboboi: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
From what I've observe on this tread tinibu bola should ask for forgiveness from the people of Lagos state especially the poor ones. Becouse when the whole five fingers are pointing @ one direction, it shows a a sign of danger.
To those that wish him dead, you also need to pray to wake up tomorrow as only God knows what happen next.
The great iroko of Yoruba land I wish you speed recovery
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by otokx(m): 2:06am On Sep 10, 2013
This is an old and useless thread na; guys should take it easy and read first.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by Andykuul: 2:26am On Sep 10, 2013
the source is not convincing...reserve my comment untill i c beta source
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by Akpaife(m): 5:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Vanity on up vanity
I pray he make it n give his life 2 christ look at what people r praying n saying abt him which means he is nt a good leader

Wht do people say abt me,ask ur self dat question Human live a righteous life

Wish him luck
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2013
I think there was a prophet who prophesied his death. Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by Godblesenugu(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2013
;Dcould this be what am thinking..pst chris okafor tinz..jst tinking aloud sha o ;Dcould this be what am thinking..pst chris okafor tinz..jst tinking aloud sha o
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by wolex200980: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2013
All what we read on Nairaland forum daily is about TINUBU, FASHOLA, BUHARI, EL RUFAI and APC. Is nairaland arm of PDP. God help us
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by babamutum: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Now we know that so many lies are being peddled against Tinubu. More than4 times It has been reported that he is bed ridden, he has stroke and yet the man is ok and good health. These Tinubu haters and rumour mongers should shut up. They have an agenda. Even the talk about Tinubu owning the whole of Lagos is balderdash. If you have any proof go to court and save usfalacious lies.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
dustydee:
is Tinubu a public official?
my broda, me self dey wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Receives Ooni Ogunwusi At His Home / President Buhari Meets With Heads Of Toyota Company And Japan Bank / INEC Calls One Witness, Closes Case In Obi, LP’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.