Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Startin A Printing Press Busines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Startin A Printing Press Busines (3816 Views)

Startin A Transport Biz With #250k As A 100L Medical Student; Possible? / Ideas On Startin A Kolanut Biz.but Locally And In Export. / Cost Of Startin A Cyber Cafe Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startin A Printing Press Busines by frank50fun: 12:56am On Feb 12, 2012
Hello peeps,i'll lik to knw how to go about starting a print press busines,i.e calenda design,wedin cards,receipts etc. How much'll cost to start one,and what is required to purchase in terms of materials or machines i'll use. And also under what package or program can i learn these on computer,and cost of d program.
Re: Startin A Printing Press Busines by duzz: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2012
send email at matheworama2@gmail.com for available press machine from 1-10 color offset or digital press
Re: Startin A Printing Press Busines by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2012
Re: Startin A Printing Press Busines by mikerob116(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2012
@ Poster,

before i can advice you on setting up a press, i will like to know
the knowledge you already have in the field, so as to know where
exactly to start to send in my own input. however, if you are a starter
its advisable to start it little why you study and learn on the trade
for sometime.Nevertheless, printing requires huge capital and committed
professionals to run the press.
furthermore, you will need about 2 machines and a computer for a start Like others & gradually increasing
in machinery & staff as time goes on.

i uploaded the 2 machines here for you to see. please know that technology is fast improving
in printing business. though the two i uploaded here is still in use & you can make your cool money
and invest on the other hi tech equipment when the need arises.

please feel free to mail me or call me(digitaplrints2008@gmail.com)(08035819211) and ask any question i will be all ready to supply the much needed information.

I have HND in printing Technology from Yabatech and presently working for one of the hi tech printing organization here in Lagos.

Best of Luck!

Regards

(1) (Reply)

I Need a Way of Promoting CLICKBANK Product on My Facebook that Works, / Printing Press Business? Sample Business Plan... / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Organizes Cooking Contest In His Mansion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.