Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? (9049 Views)

How To Make $3000 Monthly Online Even If You Have No Abusolutly Idea. / Make $3000 Per month on poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by suxes2006(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2012
You got it for free on WF and refused to share it for free?

SHALOM
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by datguru: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2012
HOW TO MAKE ₦3000 DAILY IN 2012
CASH BOMB! CASH BOMB!! CASH BOMB!!! Make ₦2000 DAILY! You are not paying anything to anybody. Visit www.naijapaid..com CASH BOMB ooooooooh! 100% legal and free
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by nairabase(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2012
Na real cash bomb, you will soon get burnt.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
Suxes, am not sharing it here, but my seminar attendees will get a free service. Don't expect it too soon cos It will only be towards the end of the year.

To d doubting thomas, keep on doubting. . . I have touched more lives than you ever imagine without collecting a dime.

Those who live in doubt HARDLY get rich because they are scared, afraid and not adventurous. . .! ! !
CIAO! Thread Closed!
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by chikeorji123(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2012
Haba bros so soon? Abeg thread reopen.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by eedriyz(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2012
I believe this can be done in CPA marketing. Ppc and youtube strategies when done properly to take traffics to a well converting landing page could be great. It is best for strictly pay per leads. Just that the ppc will require more cash and youtube, more time. Just joining you guys here, Hope I will have a great time out with you, Nice meeting you'll
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by Server247(m): 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2012
You can make it only if you work hard.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2012
eedriyz:

I believe this can be done in CPA marketing. Ppc and youtube strategies when done properly to take traffics to a well converting landing page could be great. It is best for strictly pay per leads. Just that the ppc will require more cash and youtube, more time. Just joining you guys here, Hope I will have a great time out with you, Nice meeting you'll

Not Really. . .
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by chei: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2012
2sexy:

Not Really. . .

Get real, your so called hidden method is not new in the IM world, it might probably even be saturated. You're not the only one who has a blueprint on how to make thousands on the net. Keep the blueprint to yourself but remember that the earlier you implement, the better for you. The rules in this field are changing too fast, your fresh blueprint might become trash in a blink of an eye.
Goodluck
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by chei: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
eedriyz:

You can make more with cpa, but using youtube is now old school(saturated), ppc marketing might burn your fingers if you're not an expert. Most marketers(over eight percent) lose money in PPC(fact).
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by suxes2006(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2012
2sexy, then inbox me some details jor

sheyi AT ivblogger.com

SHALOM
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 3RNEST(m): 1:51am On Feb 23, 2012
@OP, U talk 2much, send me the koko via next2design@gmail.com - one nigerians one nairalanders!
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by ifyalways(f): 8:29am On Feb 23, 2012
Niceuzor,are you now based in 9ja?ciao to Liberia?lol

Man must hustle
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2012
chei:

Get real, your so called hidden method is not new in the IM world, it might probably even be saturated. You're not the only one who has a blueprint on how to make thousands on the net. Keep the blueprint to yourself but remember that the earlier you implement, the better for you. The rules in this field are changing too fast, your fresh blueprint might become trash in a blink of an eye.
Goodluck
lol. . . I don't care. I doubt if it ever happens. Like I said, I TWEAKED what I got. Its just like some tells you that 1 + 1= 2 and you just thought within yourself and said hey,( the light turned on) what if I add a little flavour to this I could get more than the 2 in the equation.

You get the drift? And it has never been taught the way I tweaked it, you won't find it on the web if you search and you probably would fail at it without care. Its just my way of thinking out side the box and only a few warriors do this--thinking out side the box. That's when your entrepreneural acumen comes alive and trust me, I wont come here to announce my seminar.

Another reason I don't see it happening is that Nigerian IM'ers hardly think outside the box and all most of them know is SELLING E BOOKS. They would probably be busy doing that. Take a look at this section of nairaland forum and you will see what I mean.

Some think that marketing and advertising online is all about putting links, email and phone number any where they see fits.

Besides, I have seen the mighty fallen as far as Nigerian IM circle is concerened. I have learned from their mistakes and all that.

Well, I learnt from some white folks that effective planning is very important to success that's why am taking my time to prepare my marketing funnel. However, if you think you know my plan, you are free to use it. I don't care and mind. Success is what matters to me.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by suxes2006(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2012
2sexy:

lol. . . I don't care. I doubt if it ever happens. Like I said, I TWEAKED what I got. Its just like some tells you that 1 + 1= 2 and you just thought within yourself and said hey,( the light turned on) what if I add a little flavour to this I could get more than the 2 in the equation.

You get the drift? And it has never been taught the way I tweaked it, you won't find it on the web if you search and you probably would fail at it without care. Its just my way of thinking out side the box and only a few warriors do this--thinking out side the box. That's when your entrepreneural acumen comes alive and trust me, I wont come here to announce my seminar.

Another reason I don't see it happening is that Nigerian IM'ers hardly think outside the box and all most of them know is SELLING E BOOKS. They would probably be busy doing that. Take a look at this section of nairaland forum and you will see what I mean.

Some think that marketing and advertising online is all about putting links, email and phone number any where they see fits.

Besides, I have seen the mighty fallen as far as Nigerian IM circle is concerened. I have learned from their mistakes and all that.

Well, I learnt from some white folks that effective planning is very important to success that's why am taking my time to prepare my marketing funnel. However, if you think you know my plan, you are free to use it. I don't care and mind. Success is what matters to me.

Oga, your english too much jor, LOL$

You are right about thinking outside the box. I have a new blog
I'm building at www.freesecurityguardtraining.com which is part of
me thinking outside the box of adsense and cpa,

The best thing like someone said is for you to make good use of your
idea now, believe me, someone somewhere knows it and if you do not
use it fast, it will get saturated.

I'm thinking it could be the niche video tycoon? If not, you know about that?

SHALOM
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by chei: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2012
2sexy:

Like I said before, you caught this idea on the WF, it might have been a WSO you bought. . . Whatever, but I want you to remember that is that as long as it was posted to the warrior forum, then be aware that the information/method has also been seen and used by thousands of IM'ers around the world, most of whom have already tweaked the method in a plethora of ways even better than yours. You're not the only one who thinks outside the box.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by chei: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2012
2sexy:

Like I said before, you caught this idea on the WF, it might have been a WSO you bought. . . Whatever, but I want you to remember that is that as long as it was posted to the warrior forum, then be aware that the information/method has also been seen and used by thousands of IM'ers around the world, most of whom have already tweaked the method in a plethora of ways even better than yours. You're not the only one who thinks outside the box.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2012
Okay, let's see! Am not in a hurry o o o. Its not saturated as long as Naija is concerned. I don't buy ebooks anymore talk less of buying WSO.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by chei: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2012
It is possible. I have already had a no-fail strategy to implement my plans and I plan to make $20,000 or more in 3-4 months right here in Nigeria, Seriously!

It will be achieved via affiliate marketing but not the usual clickbank or amazon kind oooo. It is from a new bride on the block and the pay is actually very high; $50/ sale.

I shall be dishing out free stuff to achieve it. Not by building a list but going physical.

That is how I have planned it. With the right advertising and marketing, I will achieve more than that . . .

Seems vague. . .
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by chei: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2012
2sexy:

Okay, let's see! Am not in a hurry o o o. Its not saturated as long as Naija is concerned. I don't buy ebooks anymore talk less of buying WSO.

How exactly is naija concerned in the first place?
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2012
Bros. . . I don tire for your JAMB QUESTIONS.

Because I am based in Naija and because I want to maximize its potential.

Does that answer your question?
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by chei: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2012
Whatever sha. . Goodluck
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 401k: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
suxes2006:

You are right about thinking outside the box. I have a new blog
I'm building at www.freesecurityguardtraining.com which is part of
me thinking outside the box of adsense and cpa,

SHALOM

lol
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by VideoBills(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
2sexy: Bros. . . I don tire for your JAMB QUESTIONS.

Because I am based in Naija and because I want to maximize its potential.

Does that answer your question?
Be Careful and Goodluck.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by pecopeco: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2012
It is real
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by Makecash: 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2012
Its possible with forex. send a mail if your interested in the seminars going on now in lagos.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by achonua(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2012
suxes2006: Aiit then if you do not plan it all your life, then
make the little change, graduate, get a job and
live the life!

As per fbk ads, make sure yuou direct them to your
fan page and also try to build a highly customized
fbk fan page not the normal ones,

SHALOM
Thanks for this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria, Libya In Focus As OPEC Meets Today / Naira Rises To N389/$ As Banks Buy 29% Of Cbn’s Dollar Offer / 3 Ways To Make Money From Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.