Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? (9036 Views)

How To Make $3000 Monthly Online Even If You Have No Abusolutly Idea. / Make $3000 Per month on poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by DeGenius3(m): 1:14am On Jul 03, 2012
Making $3000 in 14 days has 2 sides of the coin.

First anyone who wants to make that Kind of money

should have a huge potential and profitable customer list (affiliate marketing wise).

and also one can still make such cash (that is if possible)

as an equivalent of that in Naira with the same system.

first get started with a genuine NEED-SOLUTION based internet business

build a list of customers and then offer valuable products and services to your customers

and who Knows one can make the money.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by legalwealth(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2012
De-Genius:
Making $3000 in 14 days has 2 sides of the coin.

First anyone who wants to make that Kind of money

should have a huge potential and profitable customer list (affiliate marketing wise).

and also one can still make such cash (that is if possible)

as an equivalent of that in Naira with the same system.

first get started with a genuine NEED-SOLUTION based internet business

build a list of customers and then offer valuable products and services to your customers

and who Knows one can make the money.

One make it with Affiliate Marketing using CLICKBANK with strategy such that he/she will need to use ezine article directory for marketing....

I say once again STRATEGY & to be frank,I used the same strategy to get one of a programme that pays up $37 of commission per sale unto ezine article directory as it was approved with it resource links contanning likn to the Affiliate programme website and mine for it.
You can [url=ezinearticles.com/?Here-Are-Proven-And-Well-Researched-Things-To-Know-On-How-To-Start-&id=7125923]CLICK HERE[/url] now to take a look yourself to see this article on EZINE ARTTICLE WEBSITE.

Goodluck
Presegs Adesida
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2012
Why is this thread still in existence? I guess I shouldn't have created this thread.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by legalwealth(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2012
2sexy: Why is this thread still in existence? I guess I shouldn't have created this thread.

Why are you saying this?
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by green10119(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2012
Seriously some Nigerians are still in darkness Ooo with my fiverr.com backlinks offer i can do this over and over again with 100 orders a day, best of all am not even going to spend a dim, kaiii please people you all need to wake up, i was able to start million naira worth of business with the money I made from services i offer on micro job sites, check my signature link that is my proof, $3000 in 14days is super easy, writing press release or even articles alone on Elance would get you that x 2, I seriously need to write a book for fellow NIGERIANS that's if the thomas among them would read. Mashable.com makes 600,000 dollars from Google adsense alone and all they do is write write and write they don't sell a thing but advert, am hoping to build a business which I hope would surprise and encourage Nigerians to wake up oooo Habah.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by legalwealth(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2012
green10119: Seriously some Nigerians are still in darkness Ooo with my fiverr.com backlinks offer i can do this over and over again with 100 orders a day, best of all am not even going to spend a dim, kaiii please people you all need to wake up, i was able to start million naira worth of business with the money I made from services i offer on micro job sites, check my signature link that is my proof, $3000 in 14days is super easy, writing press release or even articles alone on Elance would get you that x 2, I seriously need to write a book for fellow NIGERIANS that's if the thomas among them would read. Mashable.com makes 600,000 dollars from Google adsense alone and all they do is write write and write they don't sell a thing but advert, am hoping to build a business which I hope would surprise and encourage Nigerians to wake up oooo Habah.

This is great........................
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
Why would you want to deceive people to buy in to fiverr.com when them means of payment(paypal.com) does not accept Nigerians. And even if you succeeded in getting an account there through the back door, paypal will with time freeze the account.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by green10119(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
2sexy: Why would you want to deceive people to buy in to fiverr.com when them means of payment(paypal.com) does not accept Nigerians. And even if you succeeded in getting an account there through the back door, paypal will with time freeze the account.

2Sexy you are super funny to me, infact you are one of those who push people away from money just because you can't make it, so you mean you have not been able to make money and withdraw your money from all micro job sites that accept only paypal or are you just looking for information to sell ?

Well an on mobile now and am pasting my last withdrawal conversation with an onlinenaira agent bellow read thomas, i have been using my three paypal accounts which arr verified for the past 3years now for your info too.

To: johnny101192010
Date: May 20
Subj: OnlineNaira Withdrawal
We have accessed your accounts today to
withdraw money from your fiverr accounts
just as you instructed in previous emails. We
await any payments as a result.
Online Naira
81 Maran Way, Erith, KENT DA18 4BS
UK Tel +44 113 3550 286 | UK Mob +44 7929
144 507
20 Edun Street, Mafoluku, LAGOS 100261
WEB WWW.ONLINENAIRA.COM
[image: Description: pay_with_onlinenaira.gif]
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by EMOGROUP: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
green10119:

2Sexy you are super funny to me, infact you are one of those who push people away from money just because you can't make it, so you mean you have not been able to make money and withdraw your money from all micro job sites that accept only paypal or are you just looking for information to sell ?

Well an on mobile now and am pasting my last withdrawal conversation with an onlinenaira agent bellow read thomas, i have been using my three paypal accounts which arr verified for the past 3years now for your info too.

Online Naira
144 507
WEB WWW.ONLINENAIRA.COM
bro can you please explain how this site works? Thanks
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by EMOGROUP: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
green10119:

Online Naira
144 507
WEB WWW.ONLINENAIRA.COM
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by EMOGROUP: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
green10119:

Online Naira
144 507
WEB WWW.ONLINENAIRA.COM
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by nairabest(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
i heard california mom smiley makes 7000 a / month cool

Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2012
green10119:

Online Naira
144 507
WEB WWW.ONLINENAIRA.COM
o boy na u make me laugh pass. Wetin I wan use fiverr do? U are still a kid in online biz and looking for people to fool here. Paypal withdrawal my foot. You are still a kid in online biz that's why you are after peanuts on fiverr. Earning $5/ job? Lol. . . I don pass that level tey tey.

I beg shift. . . Can you think of an online biz that can make you $25,000-$50,000 in one year? You bones would have almost broken with your $5/ job plan to make as much as that.

O boy shift. . . I not your rank. May be when I build my micro-job site next year, I will invite you over to come bid for jobs. I see that's your specialty.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by legalwealth(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
2sexy:
o boy na u make me laugh pass. Wetin I wan use fiverr do? U are still a kid in online biz and looking for people to fool here. Paypal withdrawal my foot. You are still a kid in online biz that's why you are after peanuts on fiverr. Earning $5/ job? Lol. . . I don pass that level tey tey.

I beg shift. . . Can you think of an online biz that can make you $25,000-$50,000 in one year? You bones would have almost broken with your $5/ job plan to make as much as that.

O boy shift. . . I not your rank. May be when I build my micro-job site next year, I will invite you over to come bid for jobs. I see that's your specialty.

Hmmmmmm
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by Piro4rl(m): 11:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
green10119:

Online Naira
144 507
WEB WWW.ONLINENAIRA.COM

i am interested on this Paypal account, is this OnlineNaira reliable?
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2012
Hmmm. . . You are already interested, just like that?

No wonder people will keep getting scammed. I am not saying he is one but the way you presented yourself shows that you are vulnerable and scam prone
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2012
legalwealth:

Why are you saying this?
Because I don't want people to go about thinking that its easy or will be easy to make this kind of money. It's not easy to make money anywhere. I can only have such and amount because I have a plan on ground and a proven system to go with and other incentives. I got my bait, hook and fishing nets.

I am a fisherman in busines
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by green10119(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
2sexy:
Because I don't want people to go about thinking that its easy or will be easy to make this kind of money. It's not easy to make money anywhere. I can only have such and amount because I have a plan on ground and a proven system to go with and other incentives. I got my bait, hook and fishing nets.

I am a fisherman in busines

2sexy i must say your such a proud person, well calling me a kid online is where you proved to be a kid yourself, i own greenlandng.com which is Africa's number one full software site for now and am not bragging about that, ask google of Johnson Ebedo and see for yourself, am an admin on Bloggers Lab which is a facebook group that has been teaching so many Nigerians on how to make money online with people like Jide Ogunsoya of ogbongeblog(dot)com Don Caprio and many more humble Nigerians well ramain the proud doubting thomas of our time, while imake half a thousand dollars in every two weeks there to finance the advertising of my business olodo working with 5 fiverr like sites can make you millions, and mind you olodo there are gigs for 10-20 dollars, i must post screenshot of people doing it big on fiverr, guys don't let this olodo hold you back oooo.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by green10119(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
2sexy i must say your such a proud person, well calling me a kid online is where you proved to be a kid yourself, i own greenlandng.com which is Africa's number one full software site for now and am not bragging about that, ask google of Johnson Ebedo and see for yourself, am an admin on Bloggers Lab which is a facebook group that has been teaching so many Nigerians on how to make money online with people like Jide Ogunsoya of ogbongeblog(dot)com Don Caprio and many more humble Nigerians well ramain the proud doubting thomas of our time, while imake half a thousand dollars in every two weeks there to finance the advertising of my business olodo working with 5 fiverr like sites can make you millions, and mind you olodo there are gigs for 10-20 dollars, i must post screenshot of people doing it big on fiverr, guys don't let this olodo hold you back oooo.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by INFO70: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
2sexy: Suxes, am not sharing it here, but my seminar attendees will get a free service. Don't expect it too soon cos It will only be towards the end of the year.

To d doubting thomas, keep on doubting. . . I have touched more lives than you ever imagine without collecting a dime.

Those who live in doubt HARDLY get rich because they are scared, afraid and not adventurous. . .! ! !
CIAO! Thread Closed!
Abeg close these your lies jorr
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by legalwealth(m): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
To fight in this thread joor but let us learn from each other as we are all equal joor..
[url=ezinearticles.com/?Here-Are-Proven-And-Well-Researched-Things-To-Know-On-How-To-Start-&id=7125923]CLICK HERE[/url] to read How To Start Affiliate Marketing as I've written it on EZINE ARTICLES.....
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
INFO70:
Abeg close these your lies jorr
I hear you. Besides ,did I make this thread for this in the first place? When that time come, we shall know if its a lie.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by 2sexy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2012
green10119: 2sexy i must say your such a proud person, well calling me a kid online is where you proved to be a kid yourself, i own greenlandng.com which is Africa's number one full software site for now and am not bragging about that, ask google of Johnson Ebedo and see for yourself, am an admin on Bloggers Lab which is a facebook group that has been teaching so many Nigerians on how to make money online with people like Jide Ogunsoya of ogbongeblog(dot)com Don Caprio and many more humble Nigerians well ramain the proud doubting thomas of our time, while imake half a thousand dollars in every two weeks there to finance the advertising of my business olodo working with 5 fiverr like sites can make you millions, and mind you olodo there are gigs for 10-20 dollars, i must post screenshot of people doing it big on fiverr, guys don't let this olodo hold you back oooo.
Do you own sites like fiver. Dont come here to tell lies. I remember sharing how to flip websites with my friend and he paid his dept off that. Well ,i will do my thing and you do your thing.
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by infogenius(m): 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
@Successmart, honestly I do not fancy doing business this way, d reason is dat many of d owners of those nos u have will not respond.Pure waste of time maybe u shuld send sms to all of them and try to sell somtin to them and let's have their response.

@all
The topic is clear $3000 in 14 days.
To carry out this task.You must have a working plan.
Honestly exclude ezine article marketing from a campaign like this as it will just slow u down.

There are two ways

I will talk about one that involves spending money and the one that involves little money.

You would need some cash about N80K - 100k.This is serious business and I should spend good money to get what I want.
With these amount you will excede $3000,or earn less or loose.Its up to you but we can actually work this out.
In both cases you will need the following.

1.You will have to look for a real hungry market and one that can spend money.
2.You will have to look for their hot buttons.This is very very important.
3.Create a product or get one that will meet that earnest need.
4.Create a content site with a squeeze page.A content site could be a blog with fresh and original content.
5.Buy advertising and build a list.

This business is a game of numbers.If u buy advertising from google adwords for example or from a daily with that amount and offer something of real value or taking them to your content site, which of course the later will pull in more targeted subscribers and still offer them something of real value.

If u can have 10000 subscribers on ur list in a matter of two to three days and after sending messages to them maybe every two days.You will realise that all of them wuld not read ur mails.Lets say 30% of ur subscribers read ur mails within 7 days.That amounts to 3000 readership.Now lets say ur offer is N1500.Of course the 3000 will not buy but since it is cheap and it is hot on them,say another 10% buys that is 300 x 1500 = 450000 that is in one week.The conversions may be more depending on how u build a relationship with them.
450000 - 80000(money u spent) = 370000

Ok ur mails are still rolling sales are still pouring in and ur adverts are still out.If ur adverts have expired u will have to buy more advertising.
Keep adding the number on ur list and if u do that with all ur strength.You will make that sum in 14 days using this business model.

I will talk about the other method later.If u don't have that kind of money.

This is my own two cents. ciao
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by legalwealth(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
infogenius: @Successmart, honestly I do not fancy doing business this way, d reason is dat many of d owners of those nos u have will not respond.Pure waste of time maybe u shuld send sms to all of them and try to sell somtin to them and let's have their response.

@all
The topic is clear $3000 in 14 days.
To carry out this task.You must have a working plan.
Honestly exclude ezine article marketing from a campaign like this as it will just slow u down.

There are two ways

I will talk about one that involves spending money and the one that involves little money.

You would need some cash about N80K - 100k.This is serious business and I should spend good money to get what I want.
With these amount you will excede $3000,or earn less or loose.Its up to you but we can actually work this out.
In both cases you will need the following.

1.You will have to look for a real hungry market and one that can spend money.
2.You will have to look for their hot buttons.This is very very important.
3.Create a product or get one that will meet that earnest need.
4.Create a content site with a squeeze page.A content site could be a blog with fresh and original content.
5.Buy advertising and build a list.

This business is a game of numbers.If u buy advertising from google adwords for example or from a daily with that amount and offer something of real value or taking them to your content site, which of course the later will pull in more targeted subscribers and still offer them something of real value.

If u can have 10000 subscribers on ur list in a matter of two to three days and after sending messages to them maybe every two days.You will realise that all of them wuld not read ur mails.Lets say 30% of ur subscribers read ur mails within 7 days.That amounts to 3000 readership.Now lets say ur offer is N1500.Of course the 3000 will not buy but since it is cheap and it is hot on them,say another 10% buys that is 300 x 1500 = 450000 that is in one week.The conversions may be more depending on how u build a relationship with them.
450000 - 80000(money u spent) = 370000

Ok ur mails are still rolling sales are still pouring in and ur adverts are still out.If ur adverts have expired u will have to buy more advertising.
Keep adding the number on ur list and if u do that with all ur strength.You will make that sum in 14 days using this business model.

I will talk about the other method later.If u don't have that kind of money.

This is my own two cents. ciao

Hmmmmmm...Eureka as this is real strategy as I also talked bout building MAIL LIST the other time..

I'm I not right?
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by legalwealth(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
I also made my own $1,000 in 5 days from this MLM tagged

THE MOST PROFITABLE BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET.

A UNIQUE BUSINESS THAT GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL MAKE MONEY

With No Investment Ever... Guaranteed!

Earn, AT LEAST, $200 TO $500 IN THE NEXT HOUR. Plus...

Simply follow this always free business system to earn $100, $500 even $5,000 or more per month... EVERY MONTH!

REMEMBER, NO INVESTMENT EVER!

You Actually Choose How Many Checks You EARN!... You can do it for free...

It requires no selling, no licenses, no surprise upgrades, just a willingness to follow our simple system.

We don't want to share your wallet... We want only to share your success.

We make money WITH you, not FROM you!

We provide complete training, support, scores of free advertising methods, comprehensive integrated marketing systems...

Everything you need... and it's all FREE

No Gimmicks, No Surprises. No Upgrades. Just complete this simple form and you are a fully vested member and ready to earn your first $200 to $500 within the next hour! and I'm sure that anyone can as well make up to $3,000 in 14days with more efforts..

Read full information from http://allsolutionsnetwork.info and to start now as you do not need any capital to start.

Thanks..................
Re: How Would You Make $3000 In 14days? by etsu01: 6:51am On Jul 07, 2012
green10119:

my friend stop lying here. If you own greeland nko? Blogger's admin on facebook page. So what. Abeg forget that one jor. Haven't we seen all that before? You teach people how to make money online. Are you doing it for free? You are one of those people who make money by teaching how to make money online.
2sexy is a bomb! I cant believe the amount of info i got from him free. Everything I wanted to know i got it for free without buying any ebook.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flour Mills Nigeria Provides COVID-19 Support To Nigerians (video) / Why Nigeria Is Fast Becoming The Fabrication Hub In Africa, / Goods Worth Millions Destroyed As Fire Guts Bababa Plaza, Wunti Market, Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.