Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Should She Still Apply 4 An American Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should She Still Apply 4 An American Visa? (848 Views)

I Have An American Visa But Dont Need It.. Not Now / Fish And Fufu: An American Lady's Experience Of Lagos City / American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should She Still Apply 4 An American Visa? by ochukoccna: 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2007
Hello Nairalanders. A dear one to me has been offered admission into an american university.Goodnews you'd say. However she's sceptical about continuing the process i.e. to go for the interview. Reason? She went about 5 years back& was refused but she used doctored documents including her passport which had an inflated age but her real name. Asked if her fingerprints were taken back then but she's blank on that. Told her to chill but she's did not saying since Americans are known for keeping records meticulously her past 'sin' may just catch up with her ,disqualify her claim to glory & shut America's doors on her face since the Embassy is not renouned for amnesty to Nigerians. Told her to try other countries if she feels so strongly about it or what do you think she do?
Re: Should She Still Apply 4 An American Visa? by Dantecmu(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2007
if her biometrics was takin 5yrs ago then her going back with another info is a waste of time bitter truth i guess.

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Place To Spent The Holiday / The Cost Of Getting The Nigerian Passport? / I Need A Church In London Or America To Play For :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.