Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) (7966 Views)

Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by emmydee(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
DV2011 APPLICATION INFORMATION:

The visa lottery period is here again.  The online entry registration period for DV-2011 has started today, October 2 & shall end on November 30, 2009.  [b]www.dvlottery.state.gov [/b]We would like to inform everyone here that we have the best knowledge to apply for you. We deal in digital photography & of course Internet Solutions, and for those of you who have patronized us, you understand what I mean. The DV -2011 application is done for you with the best accuracy. U can send in your application right away.
Our charges are thus: N1,000k per Applicant. A Couple pays N2,000. We also charge N200 only for each child. Payment is made to our GTBank account if you cannot come to our office (address below).

Please help us tell others about [b]Photodigit.

Due to the volume of calls we receive daily, we have deemed it necessary to make available here the DV LOTTERY information in detail. The content of this post shall be modified from time to time.   The online registration period for DV-2011 will be October 2 until November 30, 2009. Tell your friends and family members to apply through us. There is however, no guarantee that you shall win, but the most important thing is that the right things are done. The rest is pure luck!

Please provide us with your details as shown below by email (dvphotoworld@yahoo.com) If you are not sure of any information, please send us an email on the subject.

MAIN APPLICANT

Surname:
First Name:
Other Name:

State of Birth:
Date of Birth: (day _ Month_ Year)
Country of Birth:
Nationality:

Email Address:
Contact Address:
Mobile Phone Number(s):

Highest Level of Education Completed: ( e.g. SSCE, ND, HND, B.Sc., Masters, vocational, that is craft e.g. driver. etc)

Marital Status: ( e.g. single, married, widow, divorced, separated)

SPOUSE INFORMATION:

Name of Spouse:
Surname:
First Name:
Other Name:

Date of Birth: (day- month- year)
Town of Birth:
Country of Birth:
Highest Level of Education: ( e.g. SSCE, ND, HND, B.Sc., Masters, vocational, that is craft e.g. driver. etc)

Please do not tell lies about your educational qualifications. Just be plain and ensure that you can defend every information you entered during interview stage, that’s if you win.

Ensure you state your town of birth for example, if you were born in Ikeja, Lagos. Type ‘IKEJA’ not Lagos, in town of birth. If you were born in Otukpo, type OTUKPO and not Benue. If you were born in Umunede, type UMUNEDE and not Delta.

Number of Children: ( e.g. 3, 10, 19 etc)

Please list their names, date, place of birth and gender.
Remember to provide passport photographs of all persons mentioned in your application.
Save all pictures with the full names of the individual.
Do not bother about the size of the photographs, just try and email us the photos, we shall handle the resizing of the photos. As a matter of fact, photo specification is the main issue in the DV Lottery application process.

All photos must be in focus, this means your face must be focusing on the camera. Do not smile, do not wear any head covering, do not cover your face with weavon, it is better if you do not wear eye glasses. The photographs must show your full face. In our own case, let the photo stop at your chest. We shall handle the rest. If you took your photographs with a digital camera, it would be preferred you do not print them out. Simply use a flash drive and copy them but try to reduce the pixel of the camera to 4 Mega pixel. This is to make it easy to attach to your email. But if you are bringing the flash to our office on Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, just don’t bother about the pixel or size. Get the pictures the way they are. Do not try to ‘touch’ the pictures. Please leave them the way they are. Forget the pimples!

SAVE ALL PHOTOS WITH THE FULL NAMES OF THE OWNERS. This is very important.

Do not tell lies about your information. If you are not married, just say ’single’ Don’t try to put your sisters name as your wife, or your brothers name as your husband or even your friend’s name as your spouse. It might ruin your chances when you win. When you win, you can get married not just in court but traditionally as well. You must present strong evidence of such events to the embassy official during the interview stage if you win.

We charge N1,000 per person. A Couple pays N2,000. we also charge N200 on each child. If your money is not complete, your application shall not be processed.

Or email: dvphotoworld@yahoo.com.

One last thing. If you can come to our office either alone as a single applicant or with your family, we shall take your photographs at no extra charge.

Seun, abeg no charge me for this small ad. God bless u.
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by IykeD(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2007
Thought this was meant to be foc.Just an input though
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by baba70(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2007
I think the best way to ensure a guarantee is entry is by applying through a US based expert.Though,it's costly
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by emmydee(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2007
Baba,
I dont quite agree with your point. You can apply for the DV lottery here in Nigeria through an agent but you have to be sure of the technical abilities of that agent in terms of being able to get the right photo specification. And believe me, many people have won DV lottery here by applying thru a nigerian agent. You dont need to go thru the trouble of using a US based agent.For those of us at Photodigit, we even educate others. We do it the best way and we get results!
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2007
For God sake, why are you charging people to apply for DV-2009; the application is free. Maybe you can charge for just passport photograph.

Let it be known to all that visa lottery is FREE.
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by MyPeace(f): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2007
Yes its free, if they can go to the cyber cafe, buy a ticket, take passport and do it for themselves.

So pls dont blame them for charging

they are charging them for the photograph, internet facility and manpower.
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2007
America does not want me, i have been trying each year for the past 5 years with no luck,

But i think the specifications on the photo and filling the form matters a lot
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2007
american slavery lottery, grin grin grin
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by amaikama(m): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2007
jayon! please can u be kind enough to tell us what u are doing in London and N.Y?
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by IykeD(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2007
hahahahha, maybe he is a slave there too, just an input
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by amaikama(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2007
Iyke! that what i was even suspecting too. angry
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by kimo77: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2007
Hello fellow members you can actually make good income online.Have been with the following sites for almost 4weeks and they ve never disappointed me.You can always join through this links
plus234.com/?ref=136
top-rankingfund.com/kimo77
incomestorm.net/?ref=7601
goldenreturns.com/kimo77
some of them pay u directly and some u cashout yourself.
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by amaikama(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2007
Kimo77! i just registered with incomestorm.net and the money they are sending me is very confusing. can u please decode this figures for me? $0.9990. and are u really sure they do pay and how much did u receive so far?

Greateful.
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by MyPeace(f): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2007
amaikama:

Kimo77! i just registered with incomestorm.net and the money they are sending me is very confusing. can u please decode this figures for me? $0.9990. and are u really sure they do pay and how much did u receive so far?

Greateful.

that means 9990 cents, as in 9990kobo.  they do pay, but its hard to make a meaninful amount.  l joined one before thats mylot . com , for abut a month l only made $6.40 dollars, and l have to make a minimum of $10.00 to be paid.  lt works but its not an easy road to becoming a millionnarie as he claims.
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by amaikama(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2007
I appreciate it Mypeace. thanks very much kiss
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by ferago: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2007
Hi guy,
I live in USA. I play visa lottery for people every year. IT IS FREE. I have help numerous peolpe to win , remember it is a LOTTERY. just go to http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ and follow instructions. If want me to play it for you send ur passport photo and other necessary information needed to me. My email address is pvtdoe82@hotmail.com
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by spicywax(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ ^ post

huh! Na wa oh!!! lipsrsealed
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by revenge(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2008
@poster , ur own strong oooo, na free na na today i don dey fill am , sef, i never win , i go go wash and cook myself oooo make i win , na wa oooo, USA here i come
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by emmydee(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2009
@ myspace,
U r a darling. u responded to this argument in the most wonderful way. am d poster, bt am sure i wouldnt have responded in such a glorious way.

some folks come to my office asking me why they should pay $735 dollars at the embassy while processing their DV application. Thanks a bunch my queen.
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by emmydee(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2009
The DV 2011 starts on Friday, October 2 and ends on Monday, November 30 2009. Please come play your lottery wit us
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2009
yeparipa!! i have been paying for this the past 4 runs.

I can actually do it for free, no wonder i have not won
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by edetmike: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
I'll advised any body who is interested in playing DV 2011 to go straight to http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ and play the lottery his or her self, do not give any thief your money or even visit their useless office.
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by chukslist(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2009
Applying for the lottery should be and is free. But if you feel you need help and require an experienced person to help you with the application process, then u may have to pay. Immigration lawyers and certain websites offer these services, basicly to people that are unsure of their ability to follow instructions.

Truth is, if your application has errors, you are automatically screened out. A proper application takes u through the first step and opens the possibility of landing the lottery, good luck guys

Check out www.visalotteryforum.com
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by edetmike: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
I still strongly advised all my friends not visit any useless website other than http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ DV-2011 for (American Diversity Visa Program) Fill that form yourself do not let any extortionists extort money from you, is lottery! You either win or lose, so why should thieves steal your money.
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by emmydee(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2009
ignorance!
some people are just bragging for nothing.
Anyway, DV 2011 ends in about 24 hours from now. It has been a good exercise. My good people of Nairaland, I thank you for your patronage
during this period, my prayer remains that all those who applied thru us shall win. God bless you.

Thank you ooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by kenuoyibo(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2009
@ poster
if you are playing for people, by now you should know that it is dv-2011 and not dv-2009, because the shortlisted winners will be issued thier immigrant visas in 2011 and they will be given a llimited time to leave the country or forfeit their immigrant status .dv-2011 is clearly written on the home page, it shows that you dont even have a complete info of the process,so ii wonder where u got ur dv-2009 from(no offence i just want to correct you,to err is human, grin)
well for those who have not played, it is closing by 12pm (GMT-5). that is 6pm nigerian time today.we are working against kentucky time,which is where the consular office of the diiversity program is based. play by yourself with a scanneed 600 by 600 pixel photo with background,you can go to ur corel application to adjust it before sending.however, if you or neighbour, doesnt have private access to the internet, go to the nearest cybercafe or you can meet emmydeee if u wish. grin

see ya
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by kenuoyibo(m): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2009
@poster
you corrected yourself sha, just read your post properly. whatever yap i said,, i take it back. so how business now? grin grin cheesy wink
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by justwise(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2009
chukslist:

Applying for the lottery should be and is free. But if you feel you need help and require an experienced person to help you with the application process, then u may have to pay. Immigration lawyers and certain websites offer these services, basicly to people that are unsure of their ability to follow instructions.
Truth is, if your application has errors, you are automatically screened out. A proper application takes u through the first step and opens the possibility of landing the lottery, good luck guys
Check out www.visalotteryforum.com

What website is that? Silly fool
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by justwise(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2009
edetmike:

I still strongly advised all my friends not visit any useless website other than http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ DV-2011 for (American Diversity Visa Program) Fill that form yourself do not let any extortionists extort money from you, is lottery! You either win or lose, so why should thieves steal your money.

I totally agree with u, don't mind some silly fools here promising something they can't deliver.
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by justwise(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2009
emmydee:

ignorance!
some people are just bragging for nothing.
Anyway, DV 2011 ends in about 24 hours from now. It has been a good exercise. My good people of Nairaland, I thank you for your patronage
during this period, my prayer remains that all those who applied thru us shall win. God bless you.

Thank you ooooooooooooooooooooo!

Its called lottery, its luck, don't give pple the impression that applying through u will win it for them.

Yes u can charge for your pic resizing services or for pple who can't use internet. If u can win it for pple that much then what are u still doing in Nigeria?
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by othuke7(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2009
Pls can anyone in the house help me?
while i was filling the dvlottery entry form 4 year 2011, i misunderstood the qualification asked.
I accidentally fill in (High School, no Degree). i guess i never knew the meaning then.
I have my complete O'level certificate with me, but my fear is that i hope they wont disqualify my entry application simply because of the mistake i made while fiiling the educational qualification.

thanks guys
Re: American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) by kenuoyibo(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
well, win first.they cannot disqualify your entry. there are only 2 reasons that makes them disqualify someone's entry:
-if you apply 2wice online(except for married people)
-if you apply after the time frame of the program
however, win first. It is then that will like to verify the authenthicity of all the info that you filled in the form. here, if you win,they will verify the authenthicity of you high school degree(i.e. O'level)
so fear not, and win 1st

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Miss Nigeria Because / My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! / Costs Of Immigrating Abroad For Nigerians (blunt Reality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.